23-24 October 2021: Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris - ticket talk

Mikasister

1 minute ago, mellody said:

Ecco una pagina in cui mi offre la possibilità di acquistare un abbonamento 2+:  https://philharmoniedeparis.fr/en/practical-info/subscriptions-and-discounts  - solo quando provo a fare clic sull'offerta di abbonamento, ottengo una pagina di errore. Vedi l'opzione 2+ in questa 

okay this morning if I clicked 2+ the site loads 3+, with this link the subscription page opens and then, as you, tell me an error

I hope that they fix it

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mellody said:

Here is a page where it offers me the option to buy a 2+ subscription: https://philharmoniedeparis.fr/en/practical-info/subscriptions-and-discounts - just when I try to click on the subscription offer, I get an error page. Do you see the 2+ option on this page?

Yes, the same with me. :dunno:

18 minutes ago, Alessia Alletto said:

okay this morning if I clicked 2+ the site loads 3+, with this link the subscription page opens and then, as you, tell me an error

I hope that they fix it

I see now that on the French page it takes me to the 3+ options for the summer concerts and on the English one I get the error page. Anyway the 3+ should only be for the current 2020/21 season, not for the 2021/22 one.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, mellody said:

I see now that on the French page it takes me to the 3+ options for the summer concerts and on the English one I get the error page. Anyway the 3+ should only be for the current 2020/21 season, not for the 2021/22 one.

I don't get Error, I see this page where they say I am on the line waiting for subscription to open

Screenshot (93).png

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, krysady said:

I don't get Error, I see this page where they say I am on the line waiting for subscription to open

Screenshot (93).png

I've been there too but the site logged me out and now I can't log in because it keeps refreshing the page before I can fill my password... I guess today is not my day to get the tickets. 

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, giraffeandy said:

I've been there too but the site logged me out and now I can't log in because it keeps refreshing the page before I can fill my password... I guess today is not my day to get the tickets. 

Yes now I am also in the waiting list :)

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Same here. Very frustrating.... but I still dont understand, do I have to buy 2 tickets at least???

• Sad 1

Just now, Prisca said:

It will take a while. :wait:

grafik.thumb.png.50c7b02de16ae39d43fd554cd191132a.png

I just started 2 minutes before 2, so I'm not even half as far as you. :facepalm: Had to pick up my daughter earlier. I must have left shortly after it was posted here that there's a waiting list, if I had know that, I could have started it early enough. Sigh.

• Sad 2