23-24 October 2021: Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris - ticket talk

Mikasister

1 minute ago, giraffeandy said:

Exactly, I have no idea, I just know I paid a bunch of money for some random tickets! :biggrin2: But now I see that you get pics from the seats you bought and it doesn't look bad at all...

Vue depuis le siège (Aperçu non-contractuel)

Vue depuis le siège (Aperçu non-contractuel)

I'll go back to the Philarmonie de Paris page and have a look later, I'm supposed to be working ATM :lmfao:

Me too, Parterre. From the picture, the view is good ! I can't post it, since I don't have access to my tickets details for now. :lmfao:

I have B- 13, parterre impair, just beside the alley between impair and center. 

I will make it later. 

Edited by Presci1108
  • Like 1

So now I understand their rules about social distancing. If you buy more tickets, they consider all from the same household and keep one seat free on the left and right. Then when someone wants just one ticket, they will allocate the single ones, I just made a simulation with my seat.

Now if they sell the places in this way, they could sell the entire salle, I don't know if it's mandatory to keep some places free.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

So its just me still without tickets 😭😭😭😭😭

Nope, I'm also still waiting!

But happy for  everyone that already got their tickets!

Edited by ~Wicky~
  • Like 1

:crossed: Good luck for everyone who is still waiting! The page works in a mysterious way but once you get to the right subscription page, you have won, then it already works quite fine. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, krysady said:

So now I understand their rules about social distancing. If you buy more tickets, they consider all from the same household and keep one seat free on the left and right. Then when someone wants just one ticket, they will allocate the single ones, I just made a simulation with my seat.

Now if they sell the places in this way, they could sell the entire salle, I don't know if it's mandatory to keep some places free.

The number of subscriptions is limited. And they keep a part of places for "under 28" and the free sales the 8th of June.

28 minutes ago, krysady said:

Thank you. :original:

I would like your content but I've already used too many likes today. :doh:

grafik.png.1d89a92ebe31559fda86245b51b24321.png

That's really a random problem, especially today. :yes:

Don't lose hope, people. :pray:

Edit: I guess I wanted rather say "minor" than "random". :doh:

Oh, I've to improve my English or rather my French since I'm going to Paris in October. :pinkbow:

Edited by Prisca
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, giraffeandy said:

:crossed: Good luck for everyone who is still waiting! The page works in a mysterious way but once you get to the right subscription page, you have won, then it already works quite 

Do you know if you can pay by paypal?

2 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

Yes, now I opened two queue, one from the pc and one from my smartphone, finger crossed. If I succeed I can buy tickets even for someone else I guess.... 

I keep my fingers crossed for!

When I tried the link melody sent it worked without any queue, I just had to click to the 2+ option and then choose the concerts and seat category... 

31 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

For those who didn't get to the right page after queueing – I didn't have to queue again, even though I got the old subscription page after the queueing, I somehow managed to get to the right page and book the tickets without queueing again. 

How did you do it?

6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

The number of subscriptions is limited. And they keep a part of places for "under 28" and the free sales the 8th of June.

Yes, I know, I mean they could sell the entire place in the end, not today. If they would alternate the single places with the ones bought in package, maybe it will be possible.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, zia Giovi said:

ok, it's been weird and somehow complicated but I made it. Now I have to realize I have the tickets, arrange the trip and above all keep fingers crossed for all of us that we can actually be there in 4 months 

Same, I still haven't planned anything yet and nobody knows what situation there'll be in 5 months... I hope I'll make it but I'm still "grateful" for the option to resale the tickets on the website even though I hope I won't need it! :pray:

• Like 3