23-24 October 2021: Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris - ticket talk

Mikasister

3 hours ago, mikagold said:

Even for the Verona Arena the rules were these: family members can sit next to each other. We booked two seats close together but no one checked if we were from the same family: they only checked the tickets and the names.

As long as they don't say we need to live in the same household... we're all one big Mika family. :teehee:

But if there are rules like that, they'd have to say it when selling the tickets.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, mellody said:

As long as they don't say we need to live in the same household... we're all one big Mika family. :teehee:

But if there are rules like that, they'd have to say it when selling the tickets.

Long live the big Mikafamily!! :thumb_yello:

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, mellody said:

We’ll just say we’re one of his many sisters 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

We’ll just say we’re one of his many sisters 

55 minutes ago, Fenny said:

And all his brothers....???? :confused:

Cousins. He has lots of them. 😎

• Haha 7

Oh yes!

I mean, it's usually this way whenever there's a seated gig, but this one is worse since we're all so starved for a LIVE Mika gig!

Good luck to all tomorrow... and hopefully after that sale is done I will FINALLY get some info on an MFC presale! :crossed:

• Like 19
  • Thanks 5

For those waiting to book tickets: you can already create your account, so it will be faster.

Also, it seems the 2+ subscription applies and not a 3+ (I’ve just logged in to my account and it’s the first thing it says on the welcome page). What you need to do is select “buy 2+ subscription” first (it doesn’t charge you any money for this step!), THEN you can select the concerts you’d like to attend in the search option. 

Go MFC! Happy buying!!! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

For those waiting to book tickets: you can already create your account, so it will be faster.

I made my account 2 weeks ago :yes:

Good luck everyone!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

You’re a smart person :thumb_yello: but yeah, in case people are truly waiting until 2pm to create account AND get a ticket, that would just be valuable minutes!! 

You're right, every second counts :thumb_yello: 

• Like 1

Somehow, the website still doesn't work for me... When I log in and try to click on the bottom with subscription options, I get pages like this:

phil1.thumb.jpg.d4c7900cd690381bda66f35fcb9694ac.jpgphil2.thumb.jpg.e765261fc04374b06fe7d36870b9e060.jpg

Idk if it doesn't work only because it's too early or if it hates me... :dunno:

The French version is the same:

phil3.thumb.jpg.07cc93c8edb2972493f18d339bfdeb48.jpg

Edited by giraffeandy

35 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Per chi è in attesa di prenotare i biglietti: puoi già creare il tuo account, così sarà più veloce.

Inoltre, sembra che si applichi l'abbonamento 2+ e non 3+ (ho appena effettuato l'accesso al mio account ed è la prima cosa che dice nella pagina di benvenuto). Quello che devi fare è selezionare prima "acquista abbonamento 2+" (non ti addebita alcun costo per questo passaggio!), POI puoi selezionare i concerti a cui desideri partecipare nell'opzione di ricerca. 

Go MFC! Buon acquisto !!! 

I logged in but 3+ still appears, help me

10 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Somehow, the website still doesn't work for me... When I log in and try to click on the bottom with subscription options, I get pages like this:

phil1.thumb.jpg.d4c7900cd690381bda66f35fcb9694ac.jpgphil2.thumb.jpg.e765261fc04374b06fe7d36870b9e060.jpg

I think @holdingyourdrink means the account and not the subscription. It's in the right top corner "My Account".

grafik.thumb.png.4cae756b1ade0d4983e549651a5721d2.png

• Like 1

Just now, Prisca said:

I think @holdingyourdrink means the account and not the subscription. It's in the right top corner "My Account".

grafik.thumb.png.4cae756b1ade0d4983e549651a5721d2.png

Thanks but I already made an account last week, that's not the problem. But many people already tried to simulate a subscription and searched for concerts but it doesn't work for me. 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Thanks but I already made an account last week, that's not the problem. But many people already tried to simulate a subscription and searched for concerts but it doesn't work for me. 

You can select only concerts until August at this point, I can't see Mika's yet

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Same here. It used to work, for the summer concerts. I think. I suppose they're currently adjusting the website so they can put the new subscription options online at 2pm.

Anyway, obviously (as we expected) the 12 noon time was false. Funnily enough, on the Mika concerts site it now says (in English and in French) that subscriptions are now available. :doh:

@holdingyourdrink I've also created an account 2 weeks ago, but it keeps logging me out whenever it wants to, no matter how often I click "remember me" ... so while it's good to have an account already when starting to buy tickets, being logged in is a whole different story, lol! :lmfao:

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Alessia Alletto said:

I logged in but 3+ still appears, help me

The tickets are only available from 2pm, hopefully it'll change then.

My prediction: The site's gonna crash and we'll have to wait for half an hour or even longer til we can buy them. :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, mellody said:

I biglietti sono disponibili solo dalle 14:00, si spera che cambierà poi.

La mia previsione: il sito andrà in crash e dovremo aspettare mezz'ora o anche di più prima di poterli acquistare. : rolleyes:

Ah okay, thank you🙏

Anyway I think the same, we'll broke everything

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alessia Alletto said:

Ah okay, thank you🙏

Anyway I think the same, we'll broke everything

Here is a page where it offers me the option to buy a 2+ subscription: https://philharmoniedeparis.fr/en/practical-info/subscriptions-and-discounts - just when I try to click on the subscription offer, I get an error page. Do you see the 2+ option on this page?

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

My prediction: The site's gonna crash and we'll have to wait for half an hour or even longer til we can buy them.

I was going to say the same. :facepalm:

grafik.png.e2d598f044c86fd91c92d5d44b628179.png

So then, let's start soon the hunger games. :bonk:

Good luck everyone. :crossed:

• Haha 1