23-24 October 2021: Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris - ticket talk

Mikasister

I just checked the summer concerts to see how the presale works, and on this map I find it interesting how you can see which places they apparently have to keep empty due to distancing restrictions:

Bildschirmfoto 2021-05-15 um 00.44.23.png

The seating map for Mika's gigs is slightly different, there are no seats behind the stage but instead more in front of the stage, but I suppose the principle of leaving space between seats is the same.

I wonder if maybe until October the restrictions can be loosened enough for them to sell the additional seats last minute. That might be a small chance to hope for those who can't plan their journey already now and thus can't buy tickets now. And tho it's nice to have a place where to put the bag :teehee:, it'd be even nicer to sit together with others without having to practice social distancing anymore. Fingers crossed! :crossed: 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

The seating map for Mika's gigs is slightly different, there are no seats behind the stage

Wait, no seats behind the stage? How do you know this?

4 hours ago, mellody said:

The seating map for Mika's gigs is slightly different, there are no seats behind the stage but instead more in front of the stage,

Is it like this?

_20210515_123935.JPG

• Like 4

10 hours ago, dcdeb said:

I admit it -- this has been awfully confusing.

And, no, I still haven't heard anything about a presale.

So... I think they will wait until after the subscription sale on Monday to let us know anything. :mad3:

Some fans having "Friends circle" tickets could see the plan of the venue with places already sold - or I would say - blocked for sale.

They say that all front rows on the parter and the balcony are "taken". I suppose that part of them are block for MFC.

So we still have to wait....

On the other hand I think that fans constantly calling the guys in the Philharmonie about Mika concert drived them crazy :bleh:  They have to think "never again Mika in our venue!!!!" :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 14

22 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

On the other hand I think that fans constantly calling the guys in the Philharmonie about Mika concert drived them crazy :bleh:  They have to think "never again Mika in our venue!!!!" :lol3:

:yeah:

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I don't know if they're thinking "never again" but I'm sure all the calls have driven them crazy. :insane:

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

8 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I don't know if they're thinking "never again" but I'm sure all the calls have driven them crazy. :insane:

If they had put all the info clearly on their website from the start, instead of all the confusion between different subscriptions and different versions on the English and French website, they could've avoided a lot of it. :teehee: And they also told everyone something different on the phone, from what I heard. Maybe they're bored and happy about the requests. :naughty: Or just disorganized. :dunno_grin:

@NaoMika Yes I think that's the right map. Tho I'm not sure about every detail, but I know that frontrow isn't row A but AA. @krysady

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

On one hand they have to handle the sanitary laws that are not clear nor sure to be the same in october and on the other hand a bunch of fans they probably  were not prepared to face ! :naughty: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Chiara loves Mika said:

So would you try to get your tickets on Monday (although you have to buy 2+ concerts) or would you rather wait for a MFC presale? I can’t decide… and I can’t wait to see him again!! 🤩

Personally, I will try tickets Monday. The MFC's are limited, so I want to have the max of chances (and I'm not the luckiest girl in the world :naughty:). As for the 2nd concert, I could simply resell its, or take the cheaper possible. 

It doesn't mean I'm not interested in MFC's presale, though. I will wait to see how it can be better for me.

Can't wait neither. It's certainly the best surprise of the year. 

Edited by Presci1108
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Chiara loves Mika said:

So would you try to get your tickets on Monday (although you have to buy 2+ concerts) or would you rather wait for a MFC presale? I can’t decide… and I can’t wait to see him again!! 🤩

From how I understand it now (I could be wrong tho, it's all confusing), the 2+ means it's ok if you just buy tickets for the 2 Mika gigs. While I suppose (tho also that isn't sure yet) that on the MFC presale you'd have to buy each gig individually. And on the presale on Monday you even get a discount on the tickets, so if you want to go to both Mika gigs, maybe that's the better option. I don't know. I will certainly have a look on Monday, that's what you can do in any case, and then decide.

Anyway it seems the info that most tickets will sell out in the presale wasn't true. As they write in their tweet, there'll be an allocation of tickets for the subscription presale on Monday, for the youth subscription presale on the 25th and for the general presale in June. And for us probably also on the MFC presale. So if you don't buy tickets on Monday and miss getting any in the MFC presale, you still have another chance in June (or in the youth presale if you're under 25). 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, dcdeb said:

I thought the same :lmfao:

But their website is not clear about anything and it is filled with broken links so they kind of brought it on themselves :wink2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, mellody said:

From how I understand it now (I could be wrong tho, it's all confusing), the 2+ means it's ok if you just buy tickets for the 2 Mika gigs.

Hi everyone, I just saw a tweet on the official profile of Philharmonie that says you can't; Mika is 1 and then you have to choose another concert.

If it's easy we don't like it :fisch:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Bread4love said:

Hi everyone, I just saw a tweet on the official profile of Philharmonie that says you can't; Mika is 1 and then you have to choose another concert.

I can't see it

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bread4love said:

Can you post it here? I don't see it

• Like 1

If anyone who has got a subscription, can add me in their 4 ticket allocation, for both nights, or a couple of people one icket for each night, I would be incredibly grateful. I can pay straight away.

23 minutes ago, Bread4love said:

Schermata 2021-05-16 alle 00.26.00.png

Thank you! This is going to be more and more confusing every time, I'm starting to think that on Monday will be a total mess :aah:

Edited by krysady
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, RAK1 said:

If anyone who has got a subscription, can add me in their 4 ticket allocation, for both nights, or a couple of people one icket for each night, I would be incredibly grateful. I can pay straight away.

Even if it's not very good places ?

And if I have to add one "other" concert ?

If you're ok with that I can try 

(can't promise you anything.....)

8 hours ago, Bread4love said:

Schermata 2021-05-16 alle 00.26.00.png

That's quite logical

If you get 1 abo and can add 10 places the venue will be filled within1 minute

Edited by carafon
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, carafon said:

That's quite logical

If you get 1 abo and can add 10 places the venue will be filled within1 minute

It's not about the number of tickets you can get for one concert, it's clear that. It's about the fact that you can't get tickets for both Mika concerts with one subscription, since they consider it's 2 sessions of the same event, you have to add another different one. 

9 hours ago, mellody said:

From how I understand it now (I could be wrong tho, it's all confusing), the 2+ means it's ok if you just buy tickets for the 2 Mika gigs.

I thought the same, but it seems it's not possible :dunno:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, krysady said:

It's not about the number of tickets you can get for one concert, it's clear that. It's about the fact that you can't get tickets for both Mika concerts with one subscription, since they consider it's 2 sessions of the same event, you have to add another different one. 

I thought the same, but it seems it's not possible

From a commercial point of view it's quite logical too ......:wink2:

Tbh what confuse me more is the "distanciation" rules

They said to someone that only people from a same family would be seated side by side and there will be a place left between 2 groups

I suppose (hope) that they won't be able to check everyone