23-24 October 2021: Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris - ticket talk

Mikasister

Just now, mellody said:

congrats! Which tickets were available? And did you have to buy a ticket for another gig?

No, it was possible to select both MIka gigs! First you choose a category and then you get a seat automatically but if you want to modify it, it isn't so easy to find a free one because whenever I clicked on a seat, I got the message that it isn't available due to social distancing. So I have one on the balcony and a second one somewhere downstairs because I didn't want to have the same seat twice. 

• Like 2

Just now, mellody said:

The direct link to the subscriptions from the Philharmonie's Twitter

Yes, it worked, I think because I already queued. :dunno_grin:

Oh my God, my nerves, I'm still nervous, even if I have now my tickets, too much adrenaline. :doh:

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, mellody said:

The direct link to the subscriptions from the Philharmonie's Twitter

Thank you so much for this link, Karin!!! It worked! :yay:

Gosh, what an excitement!

• Like 3

For those who didn't get to the right page after queueing – I didn't have to queue again, even though I got the old subscription page after the queueing, I somehow managed to get to the right page and book the tickets without queueing again. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, beewie said:

Thank you so much for this link, Karin!!! It worked! :yay:

Gosh, what an excitement!

Thank you SOOOO MUCH! It works! I'm so happy, I got my tickets! I don't know where but I don't care 

:yay:

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I HAVE SOME TICKETS FOR BOTH GIGS! :yikes: IDK WHERE OR WHAT KIND BUT I PAYED 136 IN TOTAL. Sorry for the caps lock, I'm still in shock. 

YAY!! You got your birthday wish! :clap:

• Like 2

ok, it's been weird and somehow complicated but I made it. Now I have to realize I have the tickets, arrange the trip and above all keep fingers crossed for all of us that we can actually be there in 4 months 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

For those who didn't get to the right page after queueing – I didn't have to queue again, even though I got the old subscription page after the queueing, I somehow managed to get to the right page and book the tickets without queueing again. 

somehow is the keyword :lmfao:I don't know how I got to the subscription page after queuing, I don't know how I selected the seats and where they are exactly, but it's a detail

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, zia Giovi said:

somehow is the keyword :lmfao:I don't know how I got to the subscription page after queuing, I don't know how I selected the seats and where they are exactly, but it's a detail

Exactly, I have no idea, I just know I paid a bunch of money for some random tickets! :biggrin2: But now I see that you get pics from the seats you bought and it doesn't look bad at all...

Vue depuis le siège (Aperçu non-contractuel)

Vue depuis le siège (Aperçu non-contractuel)

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, krysady said:

I got parterre center, the parterre chaises were not available

I also have parterre center.

I didn't know what to choose and spontaneously decided for that. :dunno_grin:

• Like 1