April 2022: For the Rite of Spring North American Tour

dcdeb

11 minutes ago, Cadence said:

How does one get a presale code??

Presale code for all dates is MFCSPRING.

The links for the ticket presales and the code are in the first post of this thread. :)

11 hours ago, eyedimple said:

The best you can do is get there early :) I think it's general admission standing and not seated. I'll be going to the venue in March for a different artist so I can update you on how it looks inside! See you in Toronto!

Ooh yes, please!!!! 

10 hours ago, Sandy L said:

The Toronto show is at Drake’s new venue, History. It’s a very intimate venue and you usually would have to get there early for a closer spot up front, but the venue has good views of the stage no matter where you are. General Admission Standing Room usually is first come first served kinda deal. 

Oh boy! How early are we talking about? Sorry, I’m new to this 😂 I usually go to assigned seating things. I had no idea Drake had a venue but this is good to know! Thank you! 

16 minutes ago, wiredbycoffee said:

Ooh yes, please!!!! 

I tend to go 1-2 hours before doors open but some people go muuuuch earlier! I actually joined MFC hoping to make friends to wait in line with :lmfao: Guess it depends on how eager the fans are.

• Like 3

I'm thrilled at the idea of seeing MIKA live for the first time, but when I try to get presale tix for either the Boston or Montreal shows, I run into dead ends (Boston page not allowing access, Montreal page not accepting US credit card info). Help! I can try again tomorrow, or maybe through mikasounds, just wanted to put that out there in case anyone else is having the same problem...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, eyedimple said:

I tend to go 1-2 hours before doors open but some people go muuuuch earlier! I actually joined MFC hoping to make friends to wait in line with :lmfao: Guess it depends on how eager the fans are.

You'll definitely find people to queue with here -- our fans are VERY eager! :lol3:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Aki Celeste said:

I'm thrilled at the idea of seeing MIKA live for the first time, but when I try to get presale tix for either the Boston or Montreal shows, I run into dead ends (Boston page not allowing access, Montreal page not accepting US credit card info). Help! I can try again tomorrow, or maybe through mikasounds, just wanted to put that out there in case anyone else is having the same problem...

Maybe clear your cache and try again? Boston seems to be working for me, and Montreal had two links, one for French and one for US. Are you using the US link? Check the Montreal thread to be sure. Hope it works out for you!

14 hours ago, eyedimple said:

I have queued for 13 hours, I have even gone to the venue at 5 am in my crazy times as a fan :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, I've seen this. Maybe it's marked on the ticket? It would be great to have an early entry!

Was this automatically included or did you have to tick something for it? I didn't pay attention to it in the rush.😅

About Content Roadie in the North American Tour 2022

Indeed

https://www.indeed.com/job/content-roadie-933999b447a85e64

Content Roadie - MIKA North American Tour

Dodgy Holiday US Tours
United States
Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract

Job details

Job Type
Full-time
Part-time
Temporary
Contract
Number of hires for this role

Full Job Description

We hate cliche terms like “one-of-a-kind role” or “unique opportunity,” especially because this role is both of those things, and MORE … but when the shoe fits, you wear it.

In April of 2022, MIKA will embark on an exclusive and legendary North American tour, presented by Indeed, hitting 4 American cities & 4 Canadian cities. And we are offering up the ultimate job, joining MIKA on tour as a Content Roadie.

What is a Content Roadie? Good question. Part content creator, part tour production crew (minus lugging around heavy equipment) you will be Indeed’s tour ambassador across social media and work hand-in-hand with MIKA and Indeed’s social media team to brainstorm and develop on-brand content tied to the overall Soundtrack of Empathy campaign.

You could be brown, You could be blue, You could be violet sky

You could be hurtful, You could be purple, You could be anything you like...

…. As long as you’re excited about live music, creating and sharing engaging content, are autonomous yet also work really well with people of different backgrounds, identities, and perspectives, are comfortable working and traveling with large groups of people, enjoy being on the road, and believe in the power of empathy … go ahead and apply below!

Content Roadie Responsibilities Include:

• Utilizing your savvy content skills to help spread Indeed and MIKA’s message of empathy and empowerment across multiple social media channels, primarily IG & TikTok.
  • Partnering with Indeed and MIKA’s social media team to brainstorm content and production ideas
  • Performing all duties within the established brand guidelines
  • Following established and mutually agreed upon deadlines
  • Comfortable traveling as well as working non-traditional hours.
  • Working with Dodgy Holiday US Tours' (MIKA's tour production company) social and management team and agency partner Hangar Four as an independent contractor of Hangar Four.

Qualifications:

• Passion for creating digital content that inspires others with a positive message
  • All applicants must be at least 18 years-old
  • Must have an existing and public presence on TikTok and/or Instagram with examples of your work
  • Primary interest in music, social media, lifestyle, empathy, positivity, LGBTQIA+ communities
  • Familiar understanding of best practices on social media and experience planning / executing video content
  • Solid writing skills, and ability to caption all social media videos/content
  • Must be a US citizen, with an up-to-date passport.
  • All applicants must be fully immunized against COVID-19, and will be required to comply with relevant isolation and potentially changing public health guidelines, and undertake regular testing to prevent the potential spread of COVID-19 amongst, inter alia, the touring members.

How to Apply:

Hit the apply button on this post to share your traditional resume for this application.

Want to show us just how truly creative you can be? Check out these helpful video resume tips (https://www.indeed.com/career-advice/resumes-cover-letters/how-to-make-a-video-resume) from Indeed.com and create a video resume to show why you are the perfect Content Roadie candidate.

Share a link to your video resume one of the two ways below:

• After you hit the apply button, you’ll have a chance to paste a link to your video resume in a follow-up question you’ll receive
  • Upload your video resume to TikTok using the hashtags #HireMeMikaIndeed so it’s discoverable (reminder that your profile must be public)

At DKC, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our agency. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.

Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary

Application Question(s):

• How does music affect your everyday life, as well as your relationship with your co-workers?
  • What does empathy in the workplace mean to you?

Work Location: On the road

INSTAGRAM

indeedworks

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXwDWelFYAO/

NEW COOL GIG ALERT with @mikainstagram!

Are you excited about live music, creating and sharing engaging content, and believe in the power of empathy? Well, MIKA can take it from here. Check out the link in our bio to apply!
#soundtrackofempathy #contentroadie #jobalert #MIKA #linkinbio #MikaTour #TheRiteOfSpring

Twitter

mikainstagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXv8QVPBxND/

Hey everyone! In collaboration with @indeedworks we thought it would be really fun to bring a content roadie on tour!

Who wants to join us in North America next year? Application link in bio!
#TheRiteOfSpring #MikaTour

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2021 at 8:32 AM, dcdeb said:

MIKA will be playing *6* dates in North America in April 2022! More concert dates to come!

Sooooo Mika.... about those "more concert dates".....

:wait: i should've known they'd be announced Mikasoon

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2021 at 10:12 AM, eyedimple said:

I joined MFC just now after hearing the news!!! I am SO excited!!!!! This will be my first time seeing MIKA after being a fan since 2006. I'll probably be going alone so if anyone else will be going to Toronto please let me know :D Would love to make some new friends!

I’m sooooooo excited! I had tickets to Chicago then Covid came. So I really really really hope there are more US cities on this tour!! ❤️

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...