Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

2 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Can anyone make out what he's saying?

First video:

Certo, certo, certo, sì, sì.

Second video I don't understand everything!

Second video:

È un piacere, sono sicuro del dipinto (I don't understand what he is saying),  questo/adesso mi piace, sempre fare la ... della casa

:uk:

First video:

Sure, sure, sure, yeah, yeah.

Second video I don't understand everything!

Second video:

It's a pleasure, I'm sure of the painting (I don't understand what he is saying), this/now I like, always do the ... of the house

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

46 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Second video:

È un piacere, sono sicuro del dipinto (I don't understand what he is saying),  questo/adesso mi piace, sempre fare la ... 

I hear questo. After la... I hear anche. Could it be anche legnano? Does that make sense? 

3 minutes ago, Hero said:

anche

I agree he says "anche".

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

Could it be anche legnano?

I don't think "legnano" exists (ok, I just saw that Legnano is a town, but I don't think that's what he means :dunno_grin:) . "Legno" would be wood, but I think he says something else. :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

What kind of Da Vinci code is this? :teehee:

Legnano is also a bicycle brand but it doesn't make sense with what he says next. I just get "I always do the (something) in the house".

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, krysady said:

I hear something different from "dipinto", but Google translate tells me it's in Esperanto :teehee:

I'm not sure if he's saying "dipinto", that's why it's in orange. :blush::teehee:

It's nice that Google translate knows that Esperanto exists. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

I agree he says "anche".

I don't think "legnano" exists (ok, I just saw that Legnano is a town, but I don't think that's what he means :dunno_grin:) . "Legno" would be wood, but I think he says something else. :dunno_grin:

Ah, it was Google translate that told me legnano meant wood... 😅 I wondered if he was talking about chopping firewood. 

This'll be fun when we get the full version! It's like guessing new lyrics. :lol3:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

DISHES! He does the dishes! I’m so sure of it :biggrin2:

Oh yeah i remember he said he ALWAYS does the dishes but he was taking credit from Andy :shun:

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

He posted (or his content roadie in Mika‘s name? :wink2:

I'm sure he won't let a new employee post on his Instagram. Besides, the content roadie is for the US tour, not in Europe. ;) I suppose the "content roadie" here was Giulio. :naughty: Filming with Mika's phone, or with his own & sending it to Mika to post.

1 hour ago, Lulul said:

Oh yeah i remember he said he ALWAYS does the dishes but he was taking credit from Andy :shun:

I suppose in his Tuscany house he would have a dishwasher. :dunno_grin:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Awww! We're here for you Mika. ❤ Get on a live and chat. :yes:

Edited by Hero
Damn I wish I was there. Screw the train Mika, let's find a nightclub and dance!
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Haha! :roftl:  He's so cute! :wub2:  I hear someone else talking or laughing in the first video tho, so I guess he isn't as lonely as he claims. :teehee: But still, aww, of course we'd always be happy to keep him company. :wub2:

His hair!! :swoon: superfluff. :cloud:

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, mellody said:

I hear someone else talking or laughing in the first video tho, so I guess he isn't as lonely as he claims.

Doesn't sounds like a human voice :blink: it sounds like the one that announce the arrival and departure of trains. I guess he is in fact alone :sad:

Edited by Lulul
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Lulul said:

Doesn't sounds like a human voice :blink: it sounds like the one that announce the arrival and departure of trains. So I guess he is in fact alone :sad:

You're right, it sounds like the speaker system. :sad: Well, hopefully he'll have some nice company on the train. 

Question is, train to where? Back to Firenze? Hmm...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Hero said:

You're right, it sounds like the speaker system. :sad: Well, hopefully he'll have some nice company on the train. 

Question is, train to where? Back to Firenze? Hmm...

It seems so 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lulul said:

Doesn't sounds like a human voice :blink: it sounds like the one that announce the arrival and departure of trains. I guess he is in fact alone :sad:

Oh, you're right, I didn't think of that option! :doh: I hope his train arrived soon, looks cold there on the platform. And lonely. :tears:  Lots of hugs to Mika from all of us. :huglove: :hug: :group_hug: If he's going back to Florence (which I suppose he is), he'll surely get a big welcome there by the girls. :wub2:  

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Is he singing those lyrics?

Yes. Thanks for finding it, I thought it was a song I had heard before, but didn't remember this song in particular.

• Like 2

Ha, wait, there IS someone there, look! :teehee:

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-11 um 22.10.28.png

anyway it does look really deserted, and I suppose Mika was a) bored and b) wanted to say Hi to us, and that's super sweet of him. :wub2:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Is he singing those lyrics?

So here's how old I am. :old: I recognized what he was singing as Mr. Lonely by an old 1950s singer named Bobby Vinton (who happens to have gone to high school with my father, but I digress...)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2