Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

6 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

IG story

277854405_1513297022459907_6994452468258899549_n.jpg

I feel so sorry for him and everyone who wanted to go to the gig. :tears: I know he feels at least as sad about this as his fans do, he'd never cancel if he had any other choice. I hope his fans in Boston can have a party night as we did in London 2007 when the gig had to be cancelled. We were so sad but we made it a fun night. 

• Like 7

I am sure he did everything possible, but he had no choice. He surely have been excited and eager to go on stage, it is very sad indeed... I hope he'll recover soon.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

7 minutes ago, mellody said:

I feel so sorry for him and everyone who wanted to go to the gig. :tears: I know he feels at least as sad about this as his fans do, he'd never cancel if he had any other choice. I hope his fans in Boston can have a party night as we did in London 2007 when the gig had to be cancelled. We were so sad but we made it a fun night. 

That's true. He does not cancel if it is not necessary and surely he is sad to have to do it but he must take care of himself. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

16 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I am so sad.  It supposed to be a great starting night...

I hope it's not this xxxxxxg virus and he will continue the tour on Tuesday.

I guess he'd probably already got the result if it was Covid and had to cancel the next show(s) 

Let's hope he'll be better soon and be able to enjoy the spring tour

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, carafon said:

I guess he'd probably already got the result if it was Covid and had to cancel the next show(s) 

Let's hope he'll be better soon and be able to enjoy the spring tour

@carafon yes i'm also think so I am very sorry for Mika I hope he will recover soon he worked very hard for this tour:pray::tears::tears::unsure::dunno:

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 5

46 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

He looks good. At first I thought ohh something was wrong with his neck but then I realized ahh it's the mask :doh:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this then! 😅

• Haha 1

It makes me so much happier seeing him. My stupid brain went into overdrive yesterday thinking how his illness could be something serious. Why? Why is my brain like this?!

I hate being a natural worrier sometimes! 🙃

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

It makes me so much happier seeing him. My stupid brain went into overdrive yesterday thinking how his illness could be something serious. Why? Why is my brain like this?!

I hate being a natural worrier sometimes! 🙃

You're not the only one. Vague info by Mika, including the word "emergency", him blocking the comments for the first time ever, all the theories on the internet about what could be wrong, it just messes with your brain. :sad: The message he sent to Deb for the fans in Boston calmed me down a lot, but there's always this bit of a doubt, what if...? I guess all we can do is trust him that he'd let us know if it was something serious, or at least wouldn't try to make us believe he'll be ok soon if it wasn't true.

It's good to see him smiling. :wub2:  I had pictured him alone in his hotel room, hiding from everyone and everything, and I'm glad that's not the case. Maybe all the positive vibes we sent him helped him to feel better. :wub2:

• Like 9

I don't know what I would do if something happened to Mika, my soul would break into a thousand. It made me very sad when I went to Facebook and saw the publication, I quickly got scared and even shed some tears, (I am very sensitive in Mika's cases). As soon as I found out I got into the MFC and as I assumed you had already published it here, I'm glad you published the photo of mika in the van, I'm calmer now. Although I won't be able to go to any of their concerts, I feel sorry for those who won't be able to go to the one in Boston. Mika is in our hearts and may he get well soon. (I hope I have translated the message correctly. I do not speak English, and I use Google translate)

• Like 9

yes I agree with you I was very scared .. I also do not know what I would do if something happened to him I would be very sorry ... seeing him heartens me means that it is nothing very serious I hope. I think the newspapers should stop making headlines about Mika that scare people .. I have learned to listen to what he says directly without inventing absurd things

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So sorry for Mika and for everyone in NY :crybaby:

Even though that one is postoned for those who came from so far it is so sad... I feel for you guys :itsok:

Sending you all positive vibes and tons of love and I hope you will be able to catch up somehow :pray: 

Take care and I hope Mika will be able to make it up to you soon :group_hug:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, BeccaStardust said:

If I’m honest I’m not surprised I’m glad he’s prioritising  himself  

i hope people can make the rescheduled date 

sending him and everyone the best 

yes me too totally agree 

• Like 1

:emot-sad: I'm sorry that Mika and his band have been ill (presumably Covid?) and hope they recover soon,

But I'm more sorry for all the disappointed fans, especially for the ones who can't make the rescheduled dates.  People will have lost a lot of money over this, with travel and hotels bookings.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2