Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

Maybe he tried to play Volleyball, that's what my fingers always looked like after I had to play it at school. :roftl: (ok not always, but in fact I managed to break my finger once and partially fracture another finger 2 more times... can you guess which kind of ball sports I like the least? :naughty:) ... for the finger that was broken I had a cast for my whole hand tho, so I guess it's not that bad for Mika.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I think his singing coach :wink2: 

He needs a singing coach!? 

Our Mika needs a singing coach!? :jawdrop:

*remembers Mika constantly forgets his own lyrics*

Oh right... 😆

(also my phone nearly auto corrected 'coach' to a word better used for a rooster :teehee:)

Edited by TinyLove_CJ
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Oh right... 😆

(also my phone nearly auto corrected 'coach' to a word better used for a male rooster :teehee:)

Remember when he posted a story right before he resumed his North American tour? He sounded like a steamboat there and now like a helicopter. This was together with his singing coach. 

Wonder what form of transportation will be next :biggrin2:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Oh right... 😆

(also my phone nearly auto corrected 'coach' to a word better used for a male rooster :teehee:)

Yes, do you remember his story from Miami earlier this year, after the US tour postponement, where he was connected with his singing coach via Zoom?

And why shouldn't he need a singing coach? I think all professional singers see a coach, at least occasionally, or for certain occasions like recording an album - a coach hears a lot that you can't hear yourself, and they can give you very individual tips, even if you know all the theory about which muscle does what etc. Sure, it might also be about lyrics pronunciation, but I don't think it's about teaching Mika the lyrics. Or who knows, lol! :teehee:

You should send your phone to the NC. :mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Maybe he tried to play Volleyball, that's what my fingers always looked like after I had to play it at school. :roftl: (ok not always, but in fact I managed to break my finger once and partially fracture another finger 2 more times... can you guess which kind of ball sports I like the least? :naughty:) ... for the finger that was broken I had a cast for my whole hand tho, so I guess it's not that bad for Mika.

Yes the only time I hurt myself was precisely at school when I had to play volleyball as well (not to the point that my finger was broken but I had to keep it wrapped up for one week because it was very painful and swollen) so it is very likely that Mika hurt his finger that way :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Hold up! Who's the guy on the screen at the bottom? 🤔

20221001_223551.thumb.png.28ca68290f1d290624ac9db72ae0aba7.png

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I think his singing coach :wink2: 

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Remember when he posted a story right before he resumed his North American tour? He sounded like a steamboat there and now like a helicopter. This was together with his singing coach. 

Wonder what form of transportation will be next :biggrin2:

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Yes, do you remember his story from Miami earlier this year, after the US tour postponement, where he was connected with his singing coach via Zoom?

And why shouldn't he need a singing coach? I think all professional singers see a coach, at least occasionally, or for certain occasions like recording an album - a coach hears a lot that you can't hear yourself, and they can give you very individual tips, even if you know all the theory about which muscle does what etc. Sure, it might also be about lyrics pronunciation, but I don't think it's about teaching Mika the lyrics. Or who knows, lol! :teehee:

You should send your phone to the NC. :mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

He is Damien Silvert

🎤Coach Vocal @thevoice_tf1

Yep, I trawled back. Here's the post from Miami in April with his voice coach, sounding like a New York fire engine. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Hold up! Who's the guy on the screen at the bottom? 🤔

20221001_223551.thumb.png.28ca68290f1d290624ac9db72ae0aba7.png

Thanks a lot @Hero

Online Voice training with Damien Silvert

🎤Coach Vocal @thevoice_tf1

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

mikainstagram story

"Good morning !!! 🌞:D"

Hmm, is he up that early (maybe to catch a flight?) or has he been partying all night on a yacht? 😅 I suppose "good morning" means the former - but I'd be knackered either way at 6am, lol! :lol3:

Edit:

He just posted again:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjPuEdGMGQR/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

(So he surely hasn't been partying all night, otherwise I don't think he'd be up by now. 😅)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hero said:

That stage is almost as bright as him. 😁😍

I don't like how he looks here. His hair and that hairstyle do not suit him and the white suit is too wide. Not one of his best pics in my opinion. Maybe he should give that impression of serious and older in front of royalty. :dunno_grin: 

8 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I don't like how he looks here. His hair and that hairstyle do not suit him and the white suit is too wide. Not one of his best pics in my opinion. Maybe he should give that impression of serious and older in front of royalty. :dunno_grin: 

I really like it, does that make me royalty?! :cool:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

55 minutes ago, Bren said:

I really like it, does that make me royalty?! :cool:

Thank God we don't all have the same tastes but I keep saying that he looks better in many other pics :wink2:

• Like 3

What I actually really like is the contrast between this post and the previous one. The contrast is massive: tousled curly hair, muddy rain boots in the woods in the middle of nowhere. Then there is him looking like Prince Charming in Louboutin’s in Monaco next to royalty. It’s all him!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

In the pic with the "girls" looks a hundred times better and for me he does not lookk like a Charming Prince with the white suit but hey it's my opinion and my tastes. 

No weird filters on the walkies pic. :naughty:. But there's enough versions of him for everyone. Like Michelle says, it's all him. 

For you:

1irpcFHi.jpg.b0e016c4a765133e6cda4d22229a895f.thumb.jpg.c8fb7ea3cecbc6e453038c4b7bc02d53.jpg.7ef3cbc3e7f35036d1936526ac531e80.jpg

:swoon:

• Like 5