Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

27 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So, where is Mika?

In Athens.

Twitter

I love this city. I love this run.

Running in the footsteps of the Ancient Greeks whilst looking over the whole city of modern day Athens….

Sending love to all of you this Friday x

🤯❤️❤️🙌🏽 🇬🇷🏛️ #athens #greece

• Like 5

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ckku5SWsCrc/

mikainstagram

Awesome news! Some classic music videos of mine are now available in HD! Remastered videos for Kick Ass (We Are Young), Love Today, Relax and We Are Golden are now available on @YouTube

These videos are so important to me and personal and I know how much you love them too. Am happy that they are now streamable in HD for the first time!

Keep checking back over the coming weeks for more! M x
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ckku5SWsCrc/

mikainstagram

Awesome news! Some classic music videos of mine are now available in HD! Remastered videos for Kick Ass (We Are Young), Love Today, Relax and We Are Golden are now available on @YouTube

These videos are so important to me and personal and I know how much you love them too. Am happy that they are now streamable in HD for the first time!

Twitter

Awesome news! Some classic music videos of mine are now available in HD! Remastered videos for Kick Ass (We Are Young), Love Today, Relax and We Are Golden are now available on @YouTube

These videos are so important to me and personal and I know how much you love them too.
Am happy that they are now streamable in HD for the first time!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Mika posted on Instagram.

UK FANS!

During the summer I traveled across the UK to film a very special new project for Channel 4 called ’The Piano’ with the brilliant @claudiawinkle and @langlangpiano

The series will culminate in a spectacular concert at London’s Royal Festival Hall this Thursday and the series will be televised on C4 in the UK spring 2023!

Can’t wait to tell you more about this new show, the brainchild of Love Productions.

1667815526739.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika posted on Instagram.

UK FANS!

During the summer I traveled across the UK to film a very special new project for Channel 4 called ’The Piano’ with the brilliant @claudiawinkle and @langlangpiano

The series will culminate in a spectacular concert at London’s Royal Festival Hall this Thursday and the series will be televised on C4 in the UK spring 2023!

Can’t wait to tell you more about this new show, the brainchild of Love Productions.

1667815526739.png

I really love how Mika poses here. Big smile!

And yes I have said this before, but GEEZ is he tall! I’ve just looked it up, Claudia Winkleman is actually a little taller than I am. Look at that height difference!! :facepalm:

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

If even Mika has to run back with his long legs I am sure that room is HUGE :biggrin2:

Obviously... just look at the amount of doors! :shocked: ... I've had singing lessons as well today, but of course in a much smaller and less posh environment. :teehee: Well, for Mika it's just right, his voice has to fill big arenas, so of course he has to practice in big rooms. :biggrin2: I love it when he posts about his singing lessons, because I can hear/see him doing the things that I learn as well, just that as a professional singer with decades of practice he's obviously doing it a lot better than me. But the technics are the same, that feels motivating. :lol:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, mellody said:

I love it when he posts about his singing lessons

Yes! His singing lessons seem to be in interesting conditions. Either in beautiful places (his house in Florida, this hotel in London) or specific wardrobe (without shirt in Monaco) :lol3:

Edited by holdingyourdrink
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

There is a review of the play. DO SPOILERS INSIDE. So if don't want to know some details don't watch or skip these parts. The guy  warns before.

It seems to be completely sold out, so I guess spoilers aren't a problem... anyway I can't be bothered to listen to this guy talk for 24 minutes. Of course if Mika did the same, I would adore every second of it, lol! :teehee: Anyway, from what I read, it seems to have good reviews. Would be fab if Mika let us know at least in a 15 seconds clip how/if he liked it. :lol:

• Like 2