Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

2 hours ago, Paoletta said:

good concert everyone for tonight enjoy :yay:i wait to see photos 

No photos from anyone at the concert - they aren't allowed to take them during the performance.

We might get to see pics of fans afterwards, but they can't report on the concert either.

• Like 3

On 11/7/2022 at 7:23 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika posted on Instagram.

UK FANS!

During the summer I traveled across the UK to film a very special new project for Channel 4 called ’The Piano’ with the brilliant @claudiawinkle and @langlangpiano

The series will culminate in a spectacular concert at London’s Royal Festival Hall this Thursday and the series will be televised on C4 in the UK spring 2023!

Can’t wait to tell you more about this new show, the brainchild of Love Productions.

1667815526739.png

This photo has been deleted... :shocked:

Probably he can't keep the secret of the contestants....

23 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

This photo has been deleted... :shocked:

Probably he can't keep the secret of the contestants....

Hmm, it was the photo to which he had added sound, right? Maybe it's not because of the contestants, but IG took it down for copyright reasons? They're really weird, I've had that before with one of my reels, they offer you to add a song to it but then after you posted it, they say it violates copyright and if you don't object they'll delete it. :insane:

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, mellody said:

Hmm, it was the photo to which he had added sound, right? Maybe it's not because of the contestants, but IG took it down for copyright reasons? They're really weird, I've had that before with one of my reels, they offer you to add a song to it but then after you posted it, they say it violates copyright and if you don't object they'll delete it. :insane:

Here it is.

It's an image of Lang Lang, Claudia and Mika with 19 contestants in a piano room.

Love Productions don't like this one.

1667815526739.thumb.png.068d5a9d7f6f6049

42 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Here it is.

It's an image of Lang Lang, Claudia and Mika with 19 contestants in a piano room.

Love Productions don't like this one.

1667815526739.thumb.png.068d5a9d7f6f6049

Having attended, I honestly don't see anything in that picture that could be considered a leak. I think Karin must be right, it's the music that was the issue. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Love Productions don't like this one

Some of those people in the photo are the piano teachers of some contestants and as @Hero said, there's nothing revealing about the show in it :dunno:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hero said:

Having attended, I honestly don't see anything in that picture that could be considered a leak. I think Karin must be right, it's the music that was the issue. 

I mean, it could be either... maybe they're going to show more piano players from when they still filmed at the stations, and they don't want to give away who made it to the next part of the show? But I would suppose that Mika got the photo from the production team and it wasn't a snapshot on his mobile, so if they sent that to him to use it, why would they change their mind?! Well ok they were a  *little* disorganized, so who knows... 🙈 I guess we'll never know the actual reason why it was deleted. :dunno_grin:

• Like 3

Just now, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Hmm. I don't remember any music for this photo. It was just a photo, not a video.

Yes, but you can now add music to a photo, from the Instagram music library. Maybe it's not available in your version yet? I only noticed when Mika posted it. He added a song by Franz Liszt, "Consolations" something, a beautiful piano piece.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, mellody said:

Yes, but you can now add music to a photo, from the Instagram music library. Maybe it's not available in your version yet? I only noticed when Mika posted it. He added a song by Franz Liszt, "Consolations" something, a beautiful piano piece.

Oh really? So I didn't hear it.

But generally there is no copyright for a classic music. If I recall older than 50 years.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

57 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Oh really? So I didn't hear it.

But generally there is no copyright for a classic music. If I recall older than 50 years.

Not for the song itself, but often for the recording, played by an orchestra - because the recording isn't 70 years old. (or 50... in Germany it's 70, but might be less in other countries)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, mellody said:

Not for the song itself, but often for the recording, played by an orchestra - because the recording isn't 70 years old. (or 50... in Germany it's 70, but might be less in other countries)

Once I used Beethoven music on Instagram post. Instagram blocked it but after a few days the video was back on my account.

• Like 4

On 11/14/2022 at 5:30 AM, mellody said:

Mika added the sounds of

Liszt: 6 Consolations, S. 172 - No. 3 in D-Flat Major (Lento, placido) · Daniel Barenboim

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Mika IG Story:

20221118_131050.thumb.jpg.49bbef68db891c82044f87704432ce9b.jpg

Nice! When I saw that he was in Paris from yesterday's story, I had already wondered why he hadn't posted any showerart for so long, if they had stopped doing it or he changed hotels? Good to see it's still there. :)

I wonder if he'll be at tomorrow's Star Academy?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Mika IG Story:

20221118_131050.thumb.jpg.49bbef68db891c82044f87704432ce9b.jpg

Love these shower art posts, and love to see how happy they make him!

Although I'm mostly looking at the bed and thinking it looks really cosy and comfortable. 😴😅

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Love these shower art posts, and love to see how happy they make him!

Although I'm mostly looking at the bed and thinking it looks really cosy and comfortable. 😴😅

yes i agree cosy and confortable truly maybe Andreas is there too :thumb_yello:

Edited by Paoletta