Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

3 hours ago, Paoletta said:

guys ... Mika posted... Bolero feat Baby K is goldΒ :clap::yay:

I'm so happy :wootjump:

I love that song :wub2:Β I had it on repeat all summer going to the beach and even while swimming as I got an underwater mp3 player πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈ

Congrats to Mika and BabyKΒ  πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I'm so happy :wootjump:

I love that song :wub2:Β I had it on repeat all summer going to the beach and even while swimming as I got an underwater mp3 player πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈ

Congrats to Mika and BabyKΒ  πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

:boing::wootjump:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Β 

:naughty:

B9MIok0CcAAHXY0.png

Β 

6 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

It obviously got stuck!!!Β :facepalm::lol3:

Β 

tzz, don't be silly, you wouldn't pick your nose with your middle finger, would you?! :roftl:Β Maybe he just held it up for too long as a reply to the online harassment he got for cancelling his tour, so it got sore. :teehee:Β Nah, as I said on the other thread, my theory is that he was cutting food and being out of cooking practice after a few months of touring. :dunno_grin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 9/30/2022 at 9:26 AM, Hero said:

Alba!Β :shocked:Β  For shame!

Β 

Go to the...Β  to the....Β  errr.... damn its not right for the NC. Where do we send people for minor infractions?Β 

:naughty:

Β 

On 9/30/2022 at 10:31 AM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

A tiny NC?Β :lmao:

Β 

Season 9 Episode 22 GIF by Friends

Β 

:rolleyes:

Β 

You have to sit on the Naughty Step for 5 minutes

Β 

Obvs

• Haha 4

I see mika still hasn't recovered from his finger.:no:

And surely he got an allergy or something like that because he has his handkerchiefs on the chair and he also forgot to put on his shirt because he opened a champagne and was drinkingΒ :boxed:

Screenshot_20221001-154730_Gallery.thumb.jpg.ac2d68700ccaddcd209e14f30e7cc6b2.jpgΒ 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, KAMI_83 said:

I see mika still hasn't recovered from her finger.:no:

And surely he got an allergy or something like that because he has his handkerchiefs on the chair and he also forgot to put on his shirt because he opened a champagne and was drinkingΒ :boxed:Β Screenshot_20221001-154730_Gallery.thumb.jpg.ac2d68700ccaddcd209e14f30e7cc6b2.jpg

Β 

That's a bottle of San Pellegrino water, not champagne. Champagne bottles have a different shape. The tissues on the chair seem more to me like facial tissues and they might have been from doing his makeup, or removing sweat / matting shiny skin, so he looks perfect for the video. But yeah, his finger seems to have gotten more than just a minor injury.

The missing shirt surely isn't something he has forgotten. :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, mellody said:

Β 

That's a bottle of San Pellegrino water, not champagne. Champagne bottles have a different shape. The tissues on the chair seem more to me like facial tissues and they might have been from doing his makeup, or removing sweat / matting shiny skin, so he looks perfect for the video. But yeah, his finger seems to have gotten more than just a minor injury.

The missing shirt surely isn't something he has forgotten. :mf_rosetinted:

HahhaahaΒ :lmfao:

just mika's style, i like it I just hope he gets well soonΒ :swoon:

• Like 1