45. Mara

Totale 50 

Waiting list:

1. Krysady 

2. Francesca

Edited by Gabry74
  • Like 2

Hello everyone 😊

We would like to send a bouquet 💐 to Mika in the name of MFC.

I am organizing this together with Deb and Karin.

I have already contacted a florist in Verona who regularly makes deliveries to the Arena. 

https://www.lavienroseverona.it/

We would like to know how many of you intend to join us in order to formulate a budget. There are many types of bouquets with different prices. We'll obviously buy a card with flowers. 

I know that some of you have already bought their own flowers to Mika so feel absolutely free to decline this proposal.  Of course, we would like to include as many fans as possible😇

Hopefully the bouquet won't be the same😅  Let us know 🤗

• Like 14

52 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

FYI, the system automatically picks up the first photo that was posted in a thread... sorry you can't control that.

It's kind of funny and good to know. Thank you for explaning Deb :huglove:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

2 minutes ago, Chiara 83 said:

Hello everyone 😊

I have already contacted a florist in Verona who regularly makes deliveries to the Arena. 

We would like to know how many of you intend to join us in order to formulate a budget. There are many types of bouquets with different prices. We'll obviously buy a card with flowers. 

I know that some of you have already bought their own flowers to Mika so feel absolutely free to decline this proposal.  Of course, we would like to include as many fans as possible😇

Hello Chiara

I'm in for this bouquet 💐!

(It reminds me of the one we organized for the Salle Pleyel 😍)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Chiara 83 said:

Hello everyone 😊

I'm in! Thanks! 😍

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Chiara 83 said:

Hello everyone 😊

Michela Barchiesi and I (Lorenza Marega) are in. Thank you! 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Chiara 83 said:

Bonjour à tous 😊

Nous aimerions envoyer un bouquet 💐 à Mika au nom de MFC.

J'organise cela avec Deb et Karin.

J'ai déjà contacté un fleuriste de Vérone qui fait régulièrement des livraisons aux Arènes. 

Nous aimerions savoir combien d'entre vous ont l'intention de se joindre à nous afin de formuler un budget. Il existe de nombreux types de bouquets avec des prix différents. Nous achèterons évidemment une carte avec des fleurs. 

Je sais que certains d'entre vous ont déjà acheté leurs propres fleurs à Mika alors n'hésitez pas à décliner cette proposition. Bien sûr, nous aimerions inclure autant de fans que possible 😇

Espérons que le bouquet ne sera pas le même 😅   Faites-le nous savoir 🤗

Good evening, yes I am happy to participate, thank you for the organization

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chiara 83 said:

Hello everyone 😊

Yes! I’m in! 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Chiara 83 said:

Hello everyone 😊

Thank you so much!

I'm excited to take part in it too!! 🤩💐💐💐

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Chiara 83 said:

Hello everyone 😊

I'm in!👍

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Patricia Birden said:

Yes I would like to give money for the flowers for Mika at the arena. How do I pay?

I think we are going to use Paypal. 

If you don't have Paypal we will find another solution for you 😉

Edited by Chiara 83

I have pay pal, that’s 0k. When do I pay and how much is it? Is the money divided between the fans or does everyone give freely?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Patricia Birden said:

I have pay pal, that’s 0k. When do I pay and how much is it? Is the money divided between the fans or does everyone give freely?

Good! We will define the individual contribute when we will have a total budget. It also depends on how many people will participate👌of course we do not impose anything. Btw we will let you know. 

Edited by Chiara 83

1 hour ago, Chiara 83 said:

Hello everyone 😊

I'm in, thank you for organizing it, guys. :huglove:

200.gif

• Like 1

Hello everyone 😊

I'm IN ! 💐

• Like 1

Hello everyone 😊

I would like to take part 🥰

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chiara 83 said:

Hello everyone 😊

Hi Chiara, thank you for this! 🤗 I can't be in Verona 😭 but I'd love to contribute for the flowers. 😊🌼🌺🌸🌷🌹💐

• Like 2