Eurovision 2022 - national entries

silver

23 hours ago, silver said:

The first semi is quite strong, but I expect these to get through to the final:

Armenia, Greece, Portugal, Ukraine, Norway (alas), and probably Netherlands, Switzerland.  Take your pick from the rest (though the Moldovan song is so mad it might pick up votes).

My goodness, I picked the right songs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, silver said:

My goodness, I picked the right songs.

I just saw that many people on YT call the results unexpected and shocking compared to the bets but it seems you had better tips than the bookmakers... :biggrin2:

One of my favorite moment was Diodato's performance, he should have represented Italy this year, what a beautiful song!

Edited by krysady
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, krysady said:

One of my favorites moments was Diodato's performance, he should have represented Italy this year, what a beautiful song!

Gave me chills (pun intended), it was absolutely beautiful and I loved the public’s reaction, singing along with him in unison. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Gave me chills (pun intended), it was absolutely beautiful and I loved the public’s reaction, singing along with him in unison. 

First I thought that's how the song it's supposed to be, with a recorded choir, then I realized it's the audience singing live, stunning moment :wub2:

• Like 2

Second semi predictions:

Australia, Poland, Sweden, Serbia (though I don't like it).  Probably Azerbaijan, Czech Republic, Israel, Belgium, maybe Finland:dunno:  I'd like to see North Macedonia go through but it's unlikely.   Maybe San Marino for the last place.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, silver said:

Second semi predictions:

Australia, Poland, Sweden, Serbia (though I don't like it).  Probably Azerbaijan, Czech Republic, Israel, Belgium, maybe Finland:dunno:  I'd like to see North Macedonia go through but it's unlikely.   Maybe San Marino for the last place.

1652339546274.png

8 out of 10 I think - didn't pick Romania or Estonia

I did like the Estonian song but until I heard the audience reaction I didn't think it would go through