Mika's Social Media & official Website updates - 2023

Mikasister

18 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

He reposted Louison ❤️ this is so amazing, he reposted her Yo-Yo cover as well. I adore how he shows his appreciation to her this way!!!! 

He sings so beautiful :wub2: 

4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika posted a link to his LOVE compilation on Spotify.

When I saw his tweet, I first thought he had put together a playlist of lovesongs. I don't really get the point of these 5 random lovesongs from his discography into a new EP/compilation (that I can't even buy but just stream)... If he hadn't posted about it I'd have thought it was another random thing by his record label. And maybe it is and he just decided to promote it, because he's in promo mood. :teehee: (I like Mika in promo mood, means more content for us! :wub2: :naughty:). Or maybe he hand-picked these 5 songs to be featured for Valentine's Day. Anyway I like the cover image for this compilation, we all can use more MIKA LOVE! :mikalove: :cloud:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

When I saw his tweet, I first thought he had put together a playlist of lovesongs. I don't really get the point of these 5 random lovesongs from his discography into a new EP/compilation (that I can't even buy but just stream)... If he hadn't posted about it I'd have thought it was another random thing by his record label. And maybe it is and he just decided to promote it, because he's in promo mood. :teehee: (I like Mika in promo mood, means more content for us! :wub2: :naughty:). Or maybe he hand-picked these 5 songs to be featured for Valentine's Day. Anyway I like the cover image for this compilation, we all can use more MIKA LOVE! :mikalove: :cloud:

The point? Its Valentines Day and he wanted to share some love with us. :mf_rosetinted: Doesn't have to be anything more purposeful to it. I think it's sweet he took the time to think of it and put it together. :wub2:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hero said:

The point? Its Valentines Day and he wanted to share some love with us. :mf_rosetinted: Doesn't have to be anything more purposeful to it. I think it's sweet he took the time to think of it and put it together. :wub2:

I mean the point of a compilation vs a playlist. But I guess I just don't use streaming services often enough to understand why/when you would do one or the other. :dunno_grin: So far, I always was able to buy Mika's music as MP3, even if there's no CD's anymore, and I'd have bought this "EP" too, although ofc I already have the songs. But it's not available as a compilation on amazon. It was the first thing I checked after seeing that it's not a playlist, because I can't access Spotify from my phone, so I had hoped to find it elsewhere.

I'm definitely not complaining about getting some Mika love. :wub2: Rather about feeling old because I don't use streaming services much. :lol3: 🙈

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I mean the point of a compilation vs a playlist. But I guess I just don't use streaming services often enough to understand why/when you would do one or the other. :dunno_grin: So far, I always was able to buy Mika's music as MP3, even if there's no CD's anymore, and I'd have bought this "EP" too, although ofc I already have the songs. But it's not available as a compilation on amazon. It was the first thing I checked after seeing that it's not a playlist, because I can't access Spotify from my phone, so I had hoped to find it elsewhere.

I'm definitely not complaining about getting some Mika love. :wub2: Rather about feeling old because I don't use streaming services much. :lol3: 🙈

Aha, same. If it's not on YouTube I probably won't find it! Thank goodness for MFC. :huglove:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mellody said:

(I like Mika in promo mood, means more content for us! :wub2: :naughty:). Or maybe he hand-picked these 5 songs to be featured for Valentine's Day. Anyway I like the cover image for this compilation, we all can use more MIKA LOVE! :mikalove: :cloud:

I wonder if he is still in Athens with Andy or he will be in person in the BBC studio.

If he is with Andy maybe he was in a " love mood" (keep it simple, doctor) so he decided to create this short play-list...

I don't know if he was serious in Strasbourg in 2020 saying that he doesn't like Valentine's Day. Or maybe since then he changed his mind?

• Like 2