Mika's Social Media & official Website updates - 2023

Mikasister

5 minutes ago, krysady said:

Ah, so you say a duvet coat! Because I knew that a duvet it's a bedcover, that's why I was confused, and the one Mika is wearing it's clearly not a bedcover :original:  (In my country we call it a long puffer jacket, never heard of a duvet coat).

Coat, pfft, it's a duvet. It just has some extra sewing round the arms. :biggrin2: :wink2:

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Hero said:

This thing gave me a turn, until I realised it's a jewellery holder. :lmfao:

mikainstagram3032319584434465154_179779999.jpg.d39973925657f4fec6aa0d9ae0483006.jpg

I also had to take a 2nd look... Mira Mikati isn't Mika, lol! :roftl: I think it's a cactus. :wink2:

16 minutes ago, Hero said:

London!! 😍

mikainstagram3032319584434465154_179779999.thumb.jpg.4a00068745d7144c9d7802d48d787521.jpg

Love seeing him in this shirt, I've been eying that design on her Instagram/website for a while, because it's just sooo pretty! :wub2: I especially loved the summer dress in the same design... but looking for the shirt, I just noticed they've reduced the price, a lot... Still expensive, but I might...  :fisch:

https://miramikati.com/en-de/collections/tops-shirts/products/printed-corduroy-long-sleeve-shirt 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I also had to take a 2nd look... Mira Mikati isn't Mika, lol! :roftl: I think it's a cactus. :wink2:

I'm not sure that makes it any better... :naughty:

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Love seeing him in this shirt, I've been eying that design on her Instagram/website for a while, because it's just sooo pretty! :wub2: I especially loved the summer dress in the same design... but looking for the shirt, I just noticed they've reduced the price, a lot... Still expensive, but I might...  :fisch:

https://miramikati.com/en-de/collections/tops-shirts/products/printed-corduroy-long-sleeve-shirt 

HOW much?? Just bring a plain shirt to the next gig and get everyone to scribble on it, it'll be much cheaper.  And unique. And personal... actually I like that idea now, I might do it. :lmfao:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, SusanT said:

Ordering what to wear for his future gigs?

"Hi, Mira, I need a capsule collection for this summer. Yeah, so far there's Korea, France, Greece, Italy, Switzerland... Oh and I need a kimono for my Japanese gigs. Maybe a montsuki. I'm thinking sleek, but as eye catching and fabulous as the cape. OK? Great! You've got 2 months."

Mira - :hypo:

:teehee:

• Haha 6

13 minutes ago, Hero said:

"Hi, Mira, I need a capsule collection for this summer. Yeah, so far there's Korea, France, Greece, Italy, Switzerland... Oh and I need a kimono for my Japanese gigs. Maybe a montsuki. I'm thinking sleek, but as eye catching and fabulous as the cape. OK? Great! You've got 2 months."

I'll have to look up "montsuki."  :original:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Hero said:

And UK :biggrin2:

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, SusanT said:

I'll have to look up "montsuki."  :original:

MONTSUKI is a traditional Japanese formal suite for men.

Olympic figure skating Men's Singles gold medalist Yuzuru Hanyu greets Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe prior to the People's Honour Award ceremony at the prime minister's official residence on July 2, 2018 in Tokyo, Japan.

yuzuru-hanyu-receives-peoples-honour-awa

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

MONTSUKI is a traditional Japanese formal suite for men.

Olympic figure skating Men's Singles gold medalist Yuzuru Hanyu greets Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe prior to the People's Honour Award ceremony at the prime minister's official residence on July 2, 2018 in Tokyo, Japan.

yuzuru-hanyu-receives-peoples-honour-awa

For a wedding does the groom usually wear one? What about the male guests?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SusanT said:

Ordering what to wear for his future gigs?

I hope so! 

3 hours ago, mellody said:

It's so pretty 😍,  if it was under a £100 I'd be more tempted.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, SusanT said:

For a wedding does the groom usually wear one? What about the male guests?

Here is a typical traditional wedding photo in Japan.

A bride and groom wearing traditional KIMONO ( MONTSUKI and SHINOMUKU - means pure white ) some of family male members wearing Morning dresses.

njinjya-wedding-190127-s22-650x433.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Hero said:

"... Oh and I need a kimono for my Japanese gigs. Maybe a montsuki. I'm thinking sleek, but as eye catching and fabulous as the cape. OK? Great! You've got 2 months."

Well, She might come to Japan with MIKA...:teehee:

from news letter from MiraMikati:

January 4, 2023 6:38pm

A new year is a new opportunity to set intentions – goals you actually want to stick to. Whether you want to be kinder to yourself, visit somewhere new or just have more fun, make 2023 the best year it can be. Here’s what Mira will be setting her mind to…

1211973948_Ta-tBg0paSCi(1).thumb.gif.254074fbee8385d81169555a9d4204d2.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1