Mika's Social Media & official Website updates - 2023

Mikasister

I also think that he was backstage at Maggio in Florence. The person in his story points at the ear ring and speaks in Italian: "con l'orecchino".

I think that that big head is part of the scenography for Mozart Don Giovanni that will go on stage in a few days.

Screenshot_20230422_234058_Facebook.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, lormare73 said:

I also think that he was backstage at Maggio in Florence. The person in his story points at the ear ring and speaks in Italian: "con l'orecchino".

I think that that big head is part of the scenography for Mozart Don Giovanni that will go on stage in a few days.

Screenshot_20230422_234058_Facebook.jpg

Now that you mention it, I can distinguish the words "con l'orecchino". 😃

Maybe Mika is starting to post messages for Italian fans and will soon appear in Italian media ( eg Fiorello recently said Mika's going to be a guest on his show, perhaps in May) in preparation for his July gigs here.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mellody said:

Another story just appeared, with the timestamp 3 hours ago... maybe he had no internet so it only posted now? Anyway you were right about the location. :thumb_yello:

He’s so handsome in this suit! That story made me smile from ear to ear.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Looks like Mika has his blue check back on Twitter.

And I have seen some tweets from other accounts that they have them back.

I don't care too much about it but it's just for the record.

Screenshot_20230423-102440.png

Yes, apparently several celebs got their blue check back, without subscribing to Twitter Blue. It doesn't count much anymore, as everyone can buy it... but well, Twitter has become so random since Elon bought it, that I can't take it seriously anymore anyway. It's more nostalgia for me than anything else, as it was the first social media platform that I saw Mika join.

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

He’s so handsome in this suit! That story made me smile from ear to ear.

The outfit is too staid for my liking... but I'm happy to see him. :wub2: What made me smile is him sharing this moment with us, and his big smile. :wub2:

Edited by mellody
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, Kumazzz said:

mikainstagram is wired....

NO stories, but it's moving.

Screenshot2023-04-24at07-21-34MIKA(@mikainstagram)Instagram.png.700d7371c21414079dae03d653ea2c55.png

Mika is uploading to the "summer concerts" cloud. :naughty: It doesn't show for me, but I suppose it might just be another Instagram bug. MFC always shows as "live" to me in the search list, although Deb is only live an hour per week. :dunno_grin:

• Like 4

INSTAGRAM

1 hour ago, NaoMika said:

Redazione ANSA

https://www.ansa.it/toscana/notizie/2023/04/23/il-maggio-apre-con-wagner-e-strauss-e-gia-un-trionfo_122b999d-e4a4-46f4-aafe-636d6f88b7d7.html

23 aprile 2023 15:05

Il Maggio apre con Wagner e Strauss, è già un trionfo
Ovazioni e lunghi applausi, è ripartenza dopo commissariamento

(ANSA) - FIRENZE, 23 APR - Ovazioni e lunghi applausi alla prima data del Festival del Maggio Musicale Fiorentino, l'edizione numero 85, segnano bene la voglia di ripartenza del teatro dopo lo choc del commissariamento.

Wagner e Strauss nel programma di sala sono stati interpretati da una gettonata direzione di Daniele Gatti che già all'ingresso ha ricevuto subito, insieme all'orchestra, applausi calorosi.

A fine concerto ben sette minuti di applausi. Wagner è stato proposto con una selezione di brani sinfonici del mitico Götterdämmerung, il Crepuscolo degli dei, mentre Strauss con l'opera 40. Ovazioni per Gatti e anche per il violino di spalla Salvatore Quaranta la cui esecuzione nei movimenti da solista ha ricevuto un energico apprezzamento del pubblico. Il commissario Onofrio Cutaia ha dato nel foyer il benvenuto e tanti spettatori hanno voluto salutarlo di persona e conoscerlo. Il bordo del palcoscenico era decorato con azalee bianche e verdi. Tra gli ospiti il cantante Mika, arrivato col sindaco Dario Nardella e che dopo le foto con il pubblico si è seduto a fianco del maestro Zubin Mehta, direttore emerito a vita del Maggio. In sala anche il capo di gabinetto del Mic Francesco Gilioli, l'artista che ha firmato il manifesto del Festival Nico Vascellari, il sovrintendente del Regio di Parma Luciano Messi, quello del Ravenna Festival Antonio De Rosa, il presidente dell'Orchestra Regionale Toscana Maurizio Frittelli e il direttore generale dell'Ort Marco Parri.

Per la città, tra gli altri, il cardinale Giuseppe Betori, la rettrice Alessandra Petrucci, il presidente della Fondazione Cr Firenze Luigi Salvadori. (ANSA).

dario_nardella

IG story

Un amico di Firenze ospite d'onore alla prima del 85' festival aggiomusicale

Snapinsta.app_342725289_548991964046992_1855836179879618718_n_1290.thumb.jpg.2dbbe2d73966f4711760d7fb03e3aaf5.jpg

• Like 5

https://www.instagram.com/p/Crbbm3aMhEv/

mikanstagram

Dates in the UK, Japan, Korea, France, Morocco, Greece, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium and Spain! I cannot wait for this new run of shows to begin! See you all very soon! #mika2023 #tour #summerfestivals

343304254_1148699455800415_5900378137273614908_n (1).jpg

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, SusanT said:

But what's Mika doing between April 26 and May 23 ?

Finishing his 2 albums? :teehee:

Maybe a bit of promo, Eurovision interviews (guest appearance?), writing, recording... I'm sure he won't get bored. :dunno_grin:

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, mellody said:

Finishing his 2 albums? :teehee:

Maybe a bit of promo, Eurovision interviews (guest appearance?), writing, recording... I'm sure he won't get bored. :dunno_grin:

I know this is probably not the place to ask but what is the current status of those two albums...?

1 minute ago, TheOneAndOnlyLeo said:

I know this is probably not the place to ask but what is the current status of those two albums...?

We would like to know that too. 😆I think he said that he had at least finished writing the French album (not sure about the English one).

• Like 3