Mika's Social Media & official Website updates - 2023

Mikasister

5 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

:wub2: :swoon: :stretcher: 

Can I turn into Mika's pool robot please? :pray: :blush: 

I wonder who filmed his gorgeous smile underwater... Andy? 

I was thinking that he might have filmed the underwater video himself, as the camera follows him at exactly the same speed, and when he kisses Sweetie, it drops a little. Or maybe Adam was so surprised by Mika kissing his pool robot that he nearly dropped the camera. :lmfao:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I was thinking that he might have filmed the underwater video himself, as the camera follows him at exactly the same speed, and when he kisses Sweetie, it drops a little. Or maybe Adam was so surprised by Mika kissing his pool robot that he nearly dropped the camera. :lmfao:

Maybe he used his iPhone :biggrin2: but I think it’s a GoPro kind of camera for the underwater shots. 

I wonder if Adam is there to film Tiktok videos, or there is a bigger thing being made parallel to these. It seems to me that Mika is trying to increase engagement and I have the feeling (and am sincerely hoping!) something bigger may be coming soon. Like a release? (Fingers crossed!)

Or Mika is just being random Mika and he has some time to film a bunch of videos and post them on Tiktok. He is actually just bored and is finding something to do :lol3:

• Like 5

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq3e7QeuWlS/

mikainstagram

Hello from Miami! An amazing few days spent with family and friends but also a really creative time. I have been working on the staging, visuals, costumes and setlist for the live shows which start just a few weeks from now with a sold out gig at Cheltenham Jazz Festival before I head over to Asia for shows in Japan and Seoul! I've also been doing some writing in the studio and can't wait to get new music out there. Too many things to discuss but I just wanted to send you all a big hug and can't wait to see you on the road very soon❤️❤️

340660864_1479058692839841_2297045241107901188_n.jpg

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq3e7QeuWlS/

mikainstagram

Hello from Miami! An amazing few days spent with family and friends but also a really creative time. I have been working on the staging, visuals, costumes and setlist for the live shows which start just a few weeks from now with a sold out gig at Cheltenham Jazz Festival before I head over to Asia for shows in Japan and Seoul! I've also been doing some writing in the studio and can't wait to get new music out there. Too many things to discuss but I just wanted to send you all a big hug and can't wait to see you on the road very soon❤️❤️

340660864_1479058692839841_2297045241107901188_n.jpg

That is one lucky tree :lmfao:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, AmelieCharlotte said:

I'd tell my son off if he climbed on a tree with such light clothing, lol! :roftl: But at Mika's house, even the tree looks clean enough to not ruin the beige trousers & white shoes. :naughty: Does he have a tree cleaning robot as well? :mf_rosetinted: :lol3:

• Haha 8

34 minutes ago, mellody said:

I'd tell my son off if he climbed on a tree with such light clothing, lol! :roftl: But at Mika's house, even the tree looks clean enough to not ruin the beige trousers & white shoes. :naughty: Does he have a tree cleaning robot as well? :mf_rosetinted: :lol3:

The mum in me was also thinking „oh boy those white pants….“ maybe he jumped in the pool after to cuddle up with Sweetie and asked them to clean his pants? :biggrin2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

18 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

The mum in me was also thinking „oh boy those white pants….“ maybe he jumped in the pool after to cuddle up with Sweetie and asked them to clean his pants? :biggrin2:

yes maybe 

19 hours ago, AmelieCharlotte said:

Are you familiar with the gasmics thread? Something tells me you'd enjoy it. :teehee:

Wait, how old are you? Eh, old enough if you're typing comments like that. :lmfao::angelnot:

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

He put Polish song on the second place!!! He definitely doesn't know about the whole Buzz with this song in Poland. 

That's better though isn't it? If he doesn't know about the buzz, it won't influence him. 

From that short clip, I kinda like it! 

3 minutes ago, Hero said:

That's better though isn't it? If he doesn't know about the buzz, it won't influence him. 

From that short clip, I kinda like it! 

I hope she will learn to sing better before her live performance. For the moment she sings live like an amateur. Or even worse 😱 And she is aware of this.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, mellody said:

His TOP 10  !

• 𝟭𝟬 🇳🇱 Netherlands
  • 𝟵 🇨🇾 Cyprus
  • 𝟴 🇮🇱 Israel
  • 𝟳 🇫🇮 Finland
  • 𝟲 🇫🇷 France
  • 𝟱 🇳🇴 Norway
  • 𝟰 🇬🇷 Greece
  • 𝟯 🇸🇪 Sweden
  • 𝟮 🇵🇱 Poland
  • 𝟭 🇬🇧  UK

mikatiktokeurovisiontop-10-6.thumb.jpg.1b7a80617068b3475ad3e9d24384bf52.jpg

mikatiktokeurovisiontop-5-1.thumb.jpg.86028ad538e57d2a5cb5377648e24844.jpg

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, silver said:

Poland??? 

He has some very strange tastes.

I read that she can't sing live, but in that video the song sounds ok. Danceable and replaceable. If that's all Mika heard of it, his choice doesn't surprise me. But in fact, I hadn't heard any of the Eurovision songs yet except for the UK one and the German one. I like the UK song, and I can see why he can relate to it, besides the singer being in his GK video - she sings about writing a song to deal with a breakup. The Greek song however... well, I can guess why he might have picked that one :mf_rosetinted:, but he doesn't seem very enthusiastic about it in the video. :lol3:🙈

• Haha 2

On 4/9/2023 at 9:49 PM, mellody said:

Personally I prefer the male voice "Philosopher", but I suppose they want to make it sound like one of his (mostly female) fans is speaking. :dunno_grin:

I like this voice, she sounds friendly. :original:

• Like 1