Keep It Simple - Song and Lyrics Discussion

mellody

On 3/2/2023 at 2:15 PM, crazyaboutmika said:

I always thought of it that way too:  Mika telling the doctor he loves him and the doctor making a general speech about love at first[ As as shrink might do when their patient falls in love with them (transfer) ] but that at the end the shrink realizes that it is a true love story happening between them and that they end up together. I mean who could resist to Mika? So the solution is to give their story a try because love is simple if you really want it to be and forget about everything else hence the title and the conclusion "Keep it simple"...that's only my interpretation of course.

Hmm, I still don't see it the way that Vianney is singing the part of the doctor. But who knows... maybe we'll know more after seeing the video tomorrow! :biggrin2: Or we'll be even more confused. :naughty: 

Either way, looking forward to it - from the snippet, it promises to be interesting! Did you notice the 2 hands behind the couch, and one of them pressing the bell? :lmfao:

21 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

YouTube

Vianney et Mika en direct lundi 6 mars à 18h

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.5eba6b097253c33fe38210a0848868f8.jpg

Thanks Eriko! I've opened a new thread for the video and live:

• Thanks 5

Ok, the video is so funny and silly that to me it's clear now that it must be "Brie" in the lyrics, to match that video. :lmao: At least the general silliness of our invention fits very well to Mika's and Vianney's silliness in this video. :naughty:

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...

The Voice

REPLAY The Voice 2023 - Emission du 6 mai 2023 - La Suite

Mika and Vianney performing "Keep It Simple" at the end of show.

5 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

YouTube blocked in France

• Like 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsHFZ7sLJR1/

345691398_945354006612812_5496152042791695596_n.thumb.jpg.2049150703ea36cb07f5e9da9e9aad88.jpg

Fv3PWO9XgAEgTh9.thumb.jpg.2926a168059328a8702f7ec56a86a6ac.jpg

mikainstagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsEg66-t7QZ/

Keep it simple... autour d’un café avec @vianneymusique dans un Paris TRÈS pluvieux !

Keeping it simple over a coffee with @vianneymusique today during a VERY rainy day in Paris!

#keepitsimple #mika #vianney #paris

TikTok

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Mika's health interview (which is on private now) gives new input for the Keep it Simple interpretation... :teehee:

"I'm so cold" - cryotherapy

"help me doctor heal my pain" - his ostheopath

"I don't really want no Mary Jane" - I want to live healthy

"from my Jimmy to my jaw, every bone and every part of me's aching" - again cryotherapy? I've never done it, but wouldn't you be in that thing up to your jaw, and the cold might be painful, especially on sensitive body parts? :dunno_grin:

"catch a Brie, chuck it to me" - I'm so fed up with that strict healthy diet, can I just have a Brie? :naughty:

"any medicine you give me I'm taking" - whatever, I need to feel better, so I'll do everything you tell me.

"Keep it simple" - isn't there some easier way to stay healthy?!

I mean... could be, right? :naughty: And Vianney sings about the psychological issues. Just "you're the only medicine I'll be taking" doesn't make sense in this interpretation. :teehee:  He probably just added that to confuse us. :mf_rosetinted:

Well, I'm joking ofc, but who knows, maybe he took a bit of inspiration from his healthy lifestyle. :dunno_grin: AND it explains the Brie. :lol3:

• Haha 3

• dcdeb changed the title to Keep It Simple - Song and Lyrics Discussion
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...