Keep It Simple - Song and Lyrics Discussion

mellody

Not sure if he'd film himself eating, but he might just randomly post a photo of a plate of cheese, which would make all MFCers go :boing:  because he's been reading the forum again, and all other fans would be like :confused:

:lmfao: I'd love that. :naughty: But maybe he's more like :facepalm: about our cheese obsession. :teehee:

Btw, I'm wondering, did they change the lyrics in the lyric video? When I first typed the lyrics it said "I'll been taking" and "Jaw" with a capital "J", and now it's "I'll be taking" and "jaw". Still no change in our favourite cheese line though. :naughty: It's still "Oh can't you see", although there's definitely more than just "Oh", and it still says break instead of Brie. :shun: :roftl:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Not sure if he'd film himself eating, but he might just randomly post a photo of a plate of cheese, which would make all MFCers go :boing:  because he's been reading the forum again, and all other fans would be like :confused:.

He could explain that by adding a comment: "Making spanakopita again! Got my 3 cheeses. Filo pastry still a pain." :teehee:

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Btw, I'm wondering, did they change the lyrics in the lyric video? When I first typed the lyrics it said "I'll been taking" and "Jaw" with a capital "J", and now it's "I'll be taking" and "jaw". Still no change in our favourite cheese line though. :naughty: It's still "Oh can't you see", although there's definitely more than just "Oh", and it still says break instead of Brie. :shun: :roftl:

Maybe the marketing intern finally got time to check the auto caps. :naughty:

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, mellody said:

Not sure if he'd film himself eating, but he might just randomly post a photo of a plate of cheese, which would make all MFCers go :boing:  because he's been reading the forum again, and all other fans would be like :confused:

:lmfao: I'd love that. :naughty: But maybe he's more like :facepalm: about our cheese obsession. :teehee:

I was singing along with the lyrics a minute ago reading "break" but hearing Mika singing  and singing myself  "brie" :lmfao:Happy Anniversary Love GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Haha 1

I thought of a new interpretation of the lyrics meanwhile, one that actually makes sense and brings the English and French lyric parts together - SIMPLY telling the other person (in the case of the song: the doctor) that you love and miss them. So that would be Vianney singing about the problem lovers might have, and Mika singing the solution to his (actual or dream) lover, the doctor. :dunno_grin: Ok, I dunno if it makes sense, because if it's that, wouldn't they first sing about the problem and THEN about the solution? Anyway, just wanted to leave these thoughts here.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mellody said:

I thought of a new interpretation of the lyrics meanwhile, one that actually makes sense and brings the English and French lyric parts together - SIMPLY telling the other person (in the case of the song: the doctor) that you love and miss them. So that would be Vianney singing about the problem lovers might have, and Mika singing the solution to his (actual or dream) lover, the doctor. :dunno_grin: Ok, I dunno if it makes sense, because if it's that, wouldn't they first sing about the problem and THEN about the solution? Anyway, just wanted to leave these thoughts here.

I always thought of it that way too:  Mika telling the doctor he loves him and the doctor making a general speech about love at first[ As as shrink might do when their patient falls in love with them (transfer) ] but that at the end the shrink realizes that it is a true love story happening between them and that they end up together. I mean who could resist to Mika? So the solution is to give their story a try because love is simple if you really want it to be and forget about everything else hence the title and the conclusion "Keep it simple"...that's only my interpretation of course.

• Like 1