2023 - Mika@Monte Carlo Summer Festival - Monaco, August 4th

krysady

4 hours ago, krysady said:

If I find a ticket... now I see there's no available anymore :sad:

Maybe they just have to close the list early, because they have to plan the food, send out the menus, etc.? Have you asked them if there still might be 1 ticket for you? If they just closed it today and there's still space, you might have a chance. Fingers crossed!

• Like 4

Round tables in cabaret style would be much better, fingers crossed! :crossed:

My bag and shoes arrived today, I love them! Although my phone is too big for the bag, I'll have to carry it separately. :rolleyes:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Maybe they just have to close the list early, because they have to plan the food, send out the menus, etc.? Have you asked them if there still might be 1 ticket for you? If they just closed it today and there's still space, you might have a chance. Fingers crossed!

When I started to message them a couple weeks ago, I also asked them for a ticket reservation and this evening they told me my tickets are still available for me :punk: So I'll see you there! :thumb_yello:

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, krysady said:

Now you need a smaller phone :naughty:

No! I've only had this one a month! :sweatdrop:

38 minutes ago, krysady said:

When I started to message them a couple weeks ago, I also asked them for a ticket reservation and this evening they told me my tickets are still available for me :punk: So I'll see you there! :thumb_yello:

Woohoo!! :yay:

Would you like me to add you both to our group seating request? Or would you prefer to sit separately? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Yes, of course! I already sent a message to Prisca.

Ah, Prisca is busy tonight, there's a gig... :biggrin2: Send me your info (I've replied to your pm) and I'll sort it. :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

On 7/26/2023 at 2:19 PM, krysady said:

When I asked for a dancefloor they said there's no space for that because of the tables and chairs. But who knows...

They don't know Mika as good as we do! :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

They don't know Mika as good as we do! :naughty:

Tho I was thinking... what if he plays an acoustic gig? I mean, ok, we'd still want to get up and dance, but... something like Versailles, or Milan Pianocity? :wub2:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Tho I was thinking... what if he plays an acoustic gig? I mean, ok, we'd still want to get up and dance, but... something like Versailles, or Milan Pianocity? :wub2:

Oh wow, that would be fantastic!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 3

So these are my dress options. 

20230730_205826.jpg

20230730_205438.jpg

20230730_204532.jpg

I think I prefer the short one with the flowers (ofc I need to iron it) ... or do you think it's not elegant enough? It's kinda a mix between a cocktail dress and a summer dress. I've been wearing it at a few weddings, but well, maybe a dinner is different... :dunno:

The purple one has a nice skirt, but the top part doesn't look very elegant, and it's pretty warm too with that synthetic fabric around the shoulders... so probably not.

The red one is a simple long dress I once bought for a choir performance. It was actually quite cheap but still looks elegant. It's not as comfortable tho as the short one.

Any opinions? 😅

The weather forecast looks quite nice, 20-29°C, partly cloudy... so it's not as hot as I had feared. Also I'm relieved that the weather for our flight on Wednesday looks much better than it did 2 days ago. 😅 They said windy / stormy then, now it's just rain in Munich and sunny weather in Nice. :)

Are any of you planning to do sightseeing in Nice on the few days before the gig? Maybe we could meet up, for sightseeing or lunch / dinner?

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, mellody said:

Dus dit zijn mijn kledingopties. 

20230730_205826.jpg

20230730_205438.jpg

20230730_204532.jpg

Ik denk dat ik de voorkeur geef aan de korte met de bloemen (ofc moet gestreken worden) ... of vind je het niet elegant genoeg? Het is een beetje een mix tussen een cocktailjurk en een zomerjurk. Ik heb het op een paar bruiloften gedragen, maar goed, misschien is een etentje anders...:ik weet niet:

Die paarse heeft een mooie rok, maar het bovenstuk ziet er niet erg elegant uit, en het is ook best warm met die synthetische stof rond de schouders... dus waarschijnlijk niet.

De rode is een simpele lange jurk die ik ooit kocht voor een kooroptreden. Het was eigenlijk vrij goedkoop, maar ziet er nog steeds elegant uit. Het is niet zo comfortabel als de korte.

Enige meningen? 😅

De weersvoorspelling ziet er best goed uit, 20-29°C, deels bewolkt... dus het is niet zo warm als ik had gevreesd. Ook ben ik opgelucht dat het weer voor onze vlucht op woensdag er veel beter uitziet dan 2 dagen geleden. 😅 Ze zeiden toen winderig/stormachtig, nu is het gewoon regen in München en zonnig weer in Nice.:)

Zijn jullie van plan om de paar dagen voor het optreden bezienswaardigheden in Nice te bezoeken? Misschien kunnen we afspreken, voor sightseeing of lunch / diner?

De lange rode jurk vind ik eleganter dan de andere twee....

11 hours ago, mellody said:

20230730_205826.jpg

20230730_205438.jpg

20230730_204532.jpg

I think I prefer the short one with the flowers (ofc I need to iron it) ... or do you think it's not elegant enough? It's kinda a mix between a cocktail dress and a summer dress. I've been wearing it at a few weddings, but well, maybe a dinner is different... :dunno:

The purple one has a nice skirt, but the top part doesn't look very elegant, and it's pretty warm too with that synthetic fabric around the shoulders... so probably not.

The red one is a simple long dress I once bought for a choir performance. It was actually quite cheap but still looks elegant. It's not as comfortable tho as the short one.

Any opinions? 😅

The weather forecast looks quite nice, 20-29°C, partly cloudy... so it's not as hot as I had feared. Also I'm relieved that the weather for our flight on Wednesday looks much better than it did 2 days ago. 😅 They said windy / stormy then, now it's just rain in Munich and sunny weather in Nice. :)

Are any of you planning to do sightseeing in Nice on the few days before the gig? Maybe we could meet up, for sightseeing or lunch / dinner?

I love the long dark red dress, looks beautiful, there is no mistake with this for sure. However the one with the flowers looks pretty as well. If you choose some elegant accessories this will be ok as well. The question is in which one you feel comfortable and being you. I have chosen a dress which is not necessarily the most elegant (the black with stripes) but it is very Zitaish, so I feel authentic in it🙂🙂

I will arrive late afternoon on Thursday to Nice, happy to join to any activity Thursday evening or Friday. We could have a look potentially at the venue already ( I will have a small car capable for 4 person)

IMG_1408.jpeg

IMG_1409.jpeg

• Like 5

14 hours ago, mellody said:

20230730_205826.jpg

20230730_205438.jpg

20230730_204532.jpg

Any opinions? 😅

Long red! It’s stunning! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zita said:

I love the long dark red dress, looks beautiful, there is no mistake with this for sure. However the one with the flowers looks pretty as well. If you choose some elegant accessories this will be ok as well. The question is in which one you feel comfortable and being you. I have chosen a dress which is not necessarily the most elegant (the black with stripes) but it is very Zitaish, so I feel authentic in it🙂🙂

I will arrive late afternoon on Thursday to Nice, happy to join to any activity Thursday evening or Friday. We could have a look potentially at the venue already ( I will have a small car capable for 4 person)

IMG_1408.jpeg

IMG_1409.jpeg

Honestly, you look great in all of them! 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, mellody said:

20230730_205826.jpg

20230730_205438.jpg

20230730_204532.jpg

Any opinions? 😅

The red dress is perfect! 

3 hours ago, Zita said:

IMG_1408.jpeg

IMG_1409.jpeg

The white dress… 🫶🏻

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mellody said:

Voici donc mes options vestimentaires. 

20230730_205826.jpg

20230730_205438.jpg

20230730_204532.jpg

Je pense que je préfère le court avec les fleurs (ofc il faut que je le repasse)... ou tu trouves que ce n'est pas assez élégant ? C'est un peu un mélange entre une robe de cocktail et une robe d'été. Je l'ai porté à quelques mariages, mais bon, peut-être qu'un dîner est différent...:sais pas:

La violette a une belle jupe, mais la partie supérieure n'a pas l'air très élégante, et elle est assez chaude aussi avec ce tissu synthétique autour des épaules... donc probablement pas.

La rouge est une simple robe longue que j'ai achetée une fois pour une représentation de chorale. C'était en fait assez bon marché mais toujours élégant. Ce n'est pas aussi confortable que le court.

Des avis ? 😅

La météo s'annonce plutôt belle, 20-29°C, partiellement nuageux... donc il ne fait pas aussi chaud que je le craignais. Je suis également soulagé que le temps pour notre vol de mercredi soit bien meilleur qu'il y a 2 jours. 😅 On disait venteux/orageux à l'époque, maintenant ce n'est que de la pluie à Munich et du beau temps à Nice.:)

Est-ce que certains d'entre vous prévoient de faire du tourisme à Nice quelques jours avant le concert ? On pourrait peut-être se retrouver, pour faire du tourisme ou déjeuner/dîner ?

Indeed the long red dress suits you perfectly !! :thumb_yello: And I think is best suited for an  evening in Monaco :wink2:. Maybe if you a little short vest for the outdoors. You don't have to get sick :wink2:

16 hours ago, mellody said:

20230730_205826.jpg

20230730_205438.jpg

20230730_204532.jpg

Any opinions? 😅

Love the long red dress the most, I think it compliments your skin tone and hair color beautifully 😊

And I'm not even going, but I enjoy reading this thread, it's gonna be such a special show - and such a special event as a whole! 

Can't wait for the photos and videos from you guys :original:

• Like 7

19 hours ago, mellody said:

20230730_205826.jpg

20230730_205438.jpg

20230730_204532.jpg

Any opinions? 😅

I agree with the group that the long red dress is perfect for an evening event. If it were daytime, I would definitely go with the red floral dress, I can see why you like it.

18 hours ago, mellody said:

20230730_205826.jpg

20230730_205438.jpg

20230730_204532.jpg

Any opinions? 😅

The long red dress says dinner in Monaco, you look glamorous and elegant in it. But you need to be comfortable in it. If not, the short floral would work, with some nice accessories. 

18 hours ago, mellody said:

Are any of you planning to do sightseeing in Nice on the few days before the gig? Maybe we could meet up, for sightseeing or lunch / dinner?

I'm scheduled to fly into Nice early Thursday am, would be nice to meet for dinner. No idea what I'm doing during the day, maybe a walk around the oldtown and find a hairdresser!

• Like 3

Thanks everyone. :thumb_yello: I might go shopping again tomorrow, maybe I'll find something that is elegant AND comfortable - the red one is a kinda heavy microfibre fabric, so it doesn't always stay where it's supposed to stay. 🙄 No major issue, it does stay in place where it's important 😅 but it reduces the elegance a bit if I feel like I need to keep fiddling with my dress.

Love your dresses @Zita! I think my fave would have been the black one with the fluffy skirt, but the striped one looks fab too!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1