2023 - Mika @ Piano City Milano Festival, 17 May

Kumazzz

11 minutes ago, mellody said:

Well that was s**t. I clicked at 16:00 and only got waiting list. How many tickets did they have, 20?! :doh: Guess that means I won't have to worry about organizing work and travels. Have fun everyone who's going. :thumb_yello: Hope the Italians had more luck!

The same! At 16.00 already logged and with the stupid app installed.

Nothing.

I don't believe in that waiting list. Nobody will renounce in advance, if they were so lucky to have the ticket.

Bye bye everyone. :bye:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mellody said:

Michelle told me she got a ticket, so apparently there were some.

Hi Karin, I also tried at 16.00 but the concert was already sold out... did Michelle get a ticket?? she was very lucky:blink:

I joined the waiting list, we'll see...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, mellody said:

Michelle told me she got a ticket, so apparently there were some.

Just had a feedback from the organizers, they told me there were just 200 tickets...

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, allegra said:

Nothing.

I don't believe in that waiting list. Nobody will renounce in advance, if they were so lucky to have the ticket.

Maybe someone becomes ill or can't arrange travel... but as it seems to be so extremely limited, you're probably right that the waiting list won't be of any use, even if 2 or 3 tickets are returned.

Anyway... just to tell the truth...

also in the past years the tickets were sold out in few minutes... there was not this new APP but another ticket seller.

but, in my experience, the tickets were sold fast because sometimes the places were very few: once the places for an house concert were just 5 on the sofa of the pianist, in a tiny apartment!!

7 minutes ago, allegra said:

Nothing.

Hello, 

also tried at 16, and later ( I installed the app before )

The only possibility: "join the waiting  list" .

Sounds like à joke 😂

I dont believe things will change, let's see...  

18 minutes ago, lorenzopozzi.45 said:

Same thing, I started refreshing the page minutes before 16:00, but nothing me and my friends only waiting list, if someone sells two tickets I'm interested in buying them, please contact me

would it even be possible to sell / give them to someone else, or can you just return them in the app?

I've kind of decided not to go to this one, as much as I'd love to be there, it's pretty much impossible with leave at the minute. 

But just 200 tickets? Wow that's going to be a nice intimate concert. I hope everyone who does go has a ball (I'm sure you will!). 

Hmm... what are the acoustics like at the castle? And scope for hanging around outside the castle walls, or a nearby hill/rooftop bar? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ottimistaaccidentale said:

I was lucky and I got a ticket. I'm so happy since it's my first time seeing Mika in Milan since moving here :)

That's great to hear, congrats! :thumb_yello: I'm hoping that some fans got tickets, to share videos with the rest of us. :lol3:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Hero said:

I wonder why it's restricted to 200 people? Would that be up to the organisers, or at Mika's request if he feels it better for the type of show he will give? 

Maybe there were only 200 tickets available online and the rest could be reserved directly at the venue :dunno:  It happened like that for the Como concert and other events in the past. 

Edited by krysady

26 minutes ago, lorenzopozzi.45 said:

image.thumb.png.175291c305dbd860a5512b362e0c567e.png

Anche perchè la capienza della location è di ben oltre le 200 persone...

Infatti...questa è la risposta che ho ricevuto. This is the answer from the team

Screenshot_20230509-171430_Libero Mail.jpg

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Chiara 83 said:

Infatti...questa è la risposta che ho ricevuto. This is the answer from the team

Screenshot_20230509-171430_Libero Mail.jpg

Io uguale, mi sa che hanno preparato un bel testo da copiare e incollare perchè erano già pronti a ricevere questo tipo di lamentele

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, mellody said:

Maybe someone becomes ill or can't arrange travel... but as it seems to be so extremely limited, you're probably right that the waiting list won't be of any use, even if 2 or 3 tickets are returned.

And it's not likely that many are going to return tickets. I mean tickets are for free, many are not returning free tickets. Yes, a couple of seconds after 4pm I was directed to the page: waiting list!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hero said:

I wonder why it's restricted to 200 people? Would that be up to the organisers, or at Mika's request if he feels it better for the type of show he will give? 

I don't think Mika would request that, he surely would prefer more people. Maybe it's necessary for security reasons, as Mika isn't just some random piano artist but an international pop star, so the organizers don't know what to expect...

Maybe they can even let more people in on the day... I won't take the risk, but for those who live nearby it might be an option. :dunno:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, krysady said:

Maybe there were only 200 tickets available online and the rest could be reserved directly at the venue :dunno:  It happened like that for the Como concert and other events in the past. 

I'm sorry, no. I really don't think so.

Pianocity doesn't have box offices, because the concerts can be everywhere.

There will be just people who check the tickets.

And, in this case, there will be the security of the Castle, since it is a museum.

It is more possible that few tickets are assigned to the sponsors, since sponsors pay for the free events.

Anyway if some Mfcers have got the tickets it means that it is true that it was a question of luck (fast connection, athletic finger, etc).

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, mellody said:

I don't think Mika would request that, he surely would prefer more people. Maybe it's necessary for security reasons, as Mika isn't just some random piano artist but an international pop star, so the organizers don't know what to expect...

Maybe they can even let more people in on the day... I won't take the risk, but for those who live nearby it might be an option. :dunno:

He's done intimate gigs before though, hasn't he? I thought he quite liked them. But yes I agree, it seems likely that the organisers are playing safe.