2024 - Mika @ Forest National Brussels, BELGIUM, 31 March

mellody

1 hour ago, Maaikie... said:

We have to do an Easter surprise 👀 All a headband with a little baby chick on top, or hairclip with a babychick glued on it?😂

Chicks hairband

Untitled-removebg-preview.png.685f8d7b0906e6511f2d158a7688a8ba.png

Easter Bunnys

images-removebg-preview.png.e7d4a46f043881a83fc00d4e068c50ab.png

la_mle_des_churs-removebg-preview.png.b653c1282bf9621572a53fdc703233fc.png

• Like 4

On 9/12/2023 at 2:33 PM, misskrullie80 said:

Anybody knows if it will be "general admission" or numbered seats?

I saw ticket prices: 52 and 57 euro

https://www.vorst-nationaal.be/nl/event/mika-e6f31cc7

52€ are for standing

Apparently 57€ are for placed seated tickets because you got a seat and row number when you choose these ones

IMG_6575.jpeg

• Like 1

I'm still considering this... but first I'll wait for the other dates, because if there's some gigs right after Berlin that I want to attend, I'd be away too long if I did Brussels as well. And next I gotta check with my family/kids if they'd be ok to spend Easter Sunday without me. 🙈 Or maybe take my kids, or at least my son, with me.

• Like 3

:facepalm:

But what this reminds me of is the egg / hatching from the Tiny Love video. Maybe that could be an inspiration for some fanaction?

Throwing things on stage is always a bit dangerous for our favourite curly rubber ball, he might trip and fall. 🙈

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

image.png.1ccdf0c1927fbcc5327c9cf4d64962ba.png

8 hours ago, mellody said:

Throwing things on stage is always a bit dangerous for our favourite curly rubber ball, he might trip and fall. 🙈

Sure, but is Easter, I think we should do something? :dunno_grin:

And the roses in Monte Carlo were much more slippery than a few plush eggs...

But it's still a while until Easter and a lot happens until then, e.g. a new album. :wub2:

And when I think of Sweetie Banana, he could end up with bananas and eggs on stage at Easter. 🥚🍌🥚:baghead:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Throwing things on stage is a bit of a hot topic, there's a backlash against it as a few artists were hurt at the summer festivals.   

The odd plush toy thrown gently is one thing, but a rain of eggs could be a problem. It reminds me a bit of the cushions in Morocco, when he had to leave the stage. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Hero said:

Throwing things on stage is a bit of a hot topic, there's a backlash against it as a few artists were hurt at the summer festivals.   

The odd plush toy thrown gently is one thing, but a rain of eggs could be a problem. It reminds me a bit of the cushions in Morocco, when he had to leave the stage. 

I agree with this, I think it’s quite dangerous - even if it’s not a hard object. He can still stumble and fall. 
It’s much more elegant to wear something to signify Easter! And it’s a nice sight for him when he looks into the audience. 

• Like 5

Yeah, even though I won’t be there I’m not keen on the idea of throwing anything on stage. Mika slips and falls onstage enough without any help! 😆 And besides the album will be out in December, you may be inspired by something you hear there instead. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2