2024 - Mika @ Accor Hotels Arena (Bercy) Paris, France, 25 March

mellody

I do apologise for asking this question- and it’s not as if I haven’t seen Mika in France before 🤣… and even at this venue… but times change. And I’m wondering if Mika will sing almost exclusively in French during this tour. As it’s to promote a French album I am thinking that the vast majority of the gig will be in French? 

1 minute ago, kath said:

I do apologise for asking this question- and it’s not as if I haven’t seen Mika in France before 🤣… and even at this venue… but times change. And I’m wondering if Mika will sing almost exclusively in French during this tour. As it’s to promote a French album I am thinking that the vast majority of the gig will be in French? 

Mais oui

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, kath said:

In France for sure. Probably also in Belgium and Switzerland. Netherlands and Germany, who knows? And I'm sure he'll include his biggest hits and not *only* the French songs. Anyway, as you're asking in the Paris thread, of course you can expect him to speak in French there and sing a lot of French songs. ;) 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, kath said:

I’d probably best not bother going then! ❤️

In other countries, Mika will use a mix of English and whatever the native language is, but in France he tends to stick to French for his between the songs chats.  And undertandably, he has a French album to promote.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, kath said:

1 minute ago, mellody said:

In France for sure. Probably also in Belgium and Switzerland. Netherlands and Germany, who knows? And I'm sure he'll include his biggest hits and not *only* the French songs. Anyway, as you're asking in the Paris thread, of course you can expect him to speak in French there and sing a lot of French songs. ;) 

I think it was intended to be purely French and only for the francophone market, but he said in an interview that he was receiving requests as well from non-French speaking countries. So he will include English songs as well, but with the gigs now he has 2-3 French songs and the rest English, I think it will be the other way around now :wink2: and maybe even 2-3 more English songs in the Netherlands and Germany compared to the other countries. But this is just a guess! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NaoMika said:

Oh so not only the Accor Arena site will start the sale.

Thank you.

5 hours ago, NaoMika said:

Well, nothing at 10:05.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I think it’s only for the Accor Arena for today. The rest is not available for sale yet. But there is a Spotify presale today as well, if you get an email with the presale code I believe. 

Just for Premium customers on Spotify, if you know that?

7 minutes ago, NaoMika said:

This presale seems only for Paris. They have taken it out of the normal list of concerts on the Ticketmaster.fr website (just looked) and it seems presale is only accessible through this link above. 

EDIT: Okay they added it again, but if you access it through the normal website it will only show the sale starts the 15th of September at 10am. So the link above truly is the presale access. 

Edited by holdingyourdrink
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, NaoMika said:

23 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

This presale seems only for Paris. They have taken it out of the normal list of concerts on the Ticketmaster.fr website (just looked) and it seems presale is only accessible through this link above. 

EDIT: Okay they added it again, but if you access it through the normal website it will only show the sale starts the 15th of September at 10am. So the link above truly is the presale access. 

A French fan has contacted Accor Arena and they said there si nor pre-sale for today on Ticketmaster.

She said as well that they still keep a lot of carre or places for Friday.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was asking in the Paris thread about the French thing simply because I had identified this gig as being the most practical one for me to get to. But then it suddenly occurred to me that as the tour is to promote a French album things would no doubt be somewhat different to how his French gigs used to be. I am well used to him speaking French at French gigs but personally there isn’t much point in me going to a gig where the majority of songs are in French. As I don’t speak a word unfortunately . 
I was clutching at straws in the absence of any UK gigs, but I really don’t think there is much point. ☹️

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I have a bit of a special question for those who have already been to Bercy: Is it allowed to walk from the Carre Or zone to the Pit during the concert?

Hi Prisca!
No, it is not allowed :-(

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ISAJF414 said:

Hi Prisca!
No, it is not allowed :-(

Ok, that's fair. If you risk your life to be at the front of the pit, you shouldn't have people coming from somewhere else in front of you.

4 minutes ago, ISAJF414 said:

This is just so stupid!

Again, I can enter the site but no places are offered for sale (neither on the map's choice, neither on the quick choice)...

Same as what happened at 10:00!

Same here, so upset.

Spent some hours in front of PC for nothing.

:tears:

• Sad 1