The NEW Extra Ticket Thread

dcdeb
Message added by dcdeb,

REMINDER: For legal reasons, we are not permitted to sell tickets on this site. To avoid any misunderstandings, please do not use the word "sell" or include any prices when offering extra tickets you may have. For example, do not write: "I am selling two tickets to the Paris gig." Instead: "I have two spare tickets for the Paris gig. Please contact me privately if you are interested." Any questions? Just ask! Thanks.

Turns out I have two spare tickets (standing GA) for 3 July at the London Roundhouse! Send me a PM and we'll do the sale/transfer through Ticketmaster. :)

EDIT: Both tickets sold now.

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

Turns out I have two spare tickets (standing GA) for 3 July at the London Roundhouse! Send me a PM and we'll do the sale/transfer through Ticketmaster. :)

Could you explain me how to transfer through Ticketmaster ?

Is it possible if the ticket has been purchased directly at the roundhouse website ?

14 minutes ago, carafon said:

Could you explain me how to transfer through Ticketmaster ?

Is it possible if the ticket has been purchased directly at the roundhouse website ?

I haven't done it yet on the UK Ticketmaster site, but I believe it's fairly straightforward -- when you look in your account you'll see a tab and it walks you through the process.

If you bought the ticket through the Roundhouse website I'm guessing you can't use the Ticketmaster site to sell the ticket, but you'd have to ask them to be sure.

• Thanks 1

Urgent!
Vends 3 places pour Disney Pride Samedi 11 juin 2022 à 89€ l'unité.
MP si intéressés. Merci.

❤️🎶🌈🎊🏳️‍🌈❤️🎶🌈🎊🏳️‍🌈❤️🎶🌈🎊🏳️‍🌈

Urgent!
Sell 3 tickets for Disney Pride Saturday, June 2022, 11 at 89 € each.
DM if interested. Thanks.

❤️🎶🌈🎊🏳️‍🌈❤️🎶🌈🎊🏳️‍🌈❤️🎶🌈🎊🏳️‍🌈

Edited by Happymika_by_celine

I have 3 tickets to sell for Carcassonne,  CARRE OR, places:

A2-44,

A2-46,

A3-54, 

for the price I payed- 59€ each

PM me if you're interested  :original:

EDIT:  SOLD

Edited by krysady

Hello everyone ! 

- I sell a ticket for Mika’s festival at Hauterives (near Grenoble in France) on the 01/07/22 (60€)

- and an other for his festival in Carcassonne on the 22/07/22 (49€) 

Bonjour tout le monde !

vends 2 places festivals Mika : 

- Je vends une place pour le festival à Hauterives (près de Grenoble) du 01/07/22 en fosse (60€)

- et une autre pour le festival à Carcassonne du 22/07/22 en fosse (49€)

• Like 1

Hi everyone! I am looking for 1 ticket for London roundhouse show. 

I'm new to London and missed it when the tickets on sale :crybaby:!

Thankssssss

Hello everyone ✌️😊

My girlfriend and I are big fans of Mika from Germany and we wanted to attend the concert in London at Roundhouse. Unfortunately I will not be able to go to the concert anymore because I am still suffering from a heavy infection (Covid). We did cancel our flights and now we would like to give back the tickets to anyone else. We bought the tickets (2 standing ) at the official roundhouse website. And we have a confirmation Mail and an payment proof from PayPal. Of course we can FaceTime and I can send you my ID and PayPal to confirm everything. Roundhouse will send the digital tickets 48 hours before the concert in a separate email and I will send them over. Everything is also written in the Confirmationmail from roundhouse 
please contact me whenever you want. Instagram: simoonhein 

whatsapp +49 177 46 49 140

Or here 

thank you 😊 

143 £ 

60£ plus 60£ Plus 13 £ booking fees 

sincerly

Simon Heinen 

Edited by SimonH
Forgot to enter the ticket price :)

17 hours ago, SimonH said:

Hello everyone ✌️😊

My girlfriend and I are big fans of Mika from Germany and we wanted to attend the concert in London at Roundhouse. Unfortunately I will not be able to go to the concert anymore because I am still suffering from a heavy infection (Covid). We did cancel our flights and now we would like to give back the tickets to anyone else. We bought the tickets (2 standing ) at the official roundhouse website. And we have a confirmation Mail and an payment proof from PayPal. Of course we can FaceTime and I can send you my ID and PayPal to confirm everything. Roundhouse will send the digital tickets 48 hours before the concert in a separate email and I will send them over. Everything is also written in the Confirmationmail from roundhouse 
please contact me whenever you want. Instagram: simoonhein 

whatsapp +49 177 46 49 140

Or here 

thank you 😊 

143 £ 

60£ plus 60£ Plus 13 £ booking fees 

sincerly

Simon Heinen 

Such a pity that you can't go to London - hope you can go to another gig.  And get well soon.

• Thanks 1

STILL FOR SALE  =>  see page 4 of this thread for details and location of the seats (plan) !!

1°) FIRENZE @ Teatro Verdi (2022.09.21 = 1st evening, the small theater) Platea Row C seat 21.

2°) MILAN Teatro degli Arcimboldi (2022.09.29 = 1st night, the small theater) Platea Bassa Row 4 seat 25 => sold !!

3°) MILAN Assago Mediolanum Forum (2022.09.30 = 2nd night, the big venue) Platea A Row 3 Seat 22 => sold !!

4°) VERONA Teatro Filarmonico (2022.09.18 = 1st night, the small theater) Platea Numerota Row 4 Seats 14 + 16 + 18 => 2 are sold => place 18 still to sell !!

5°) VERONA ARENA (2022.09.19 = 2nd night, the big venue) Platea Numerota Cat 1, Row 5 Seats 1 + 3 + 5 => 2 are sold => place 5 still to sell !!

Send me an email if interested : isajf414@gmail.com

Isa.

Edited by ISAJF414
  • Like 1