The NEW Extra Ticket Thread

dcdeb
Message added by dcdeb,

REMINDER: For legal reasons, we are not permitted to sell tickets on this site. To avoid any misunderstandings, please do not use the word "sell" or include any prices when offering extra tickets you may have. For example, do not write: "I am selling two tickets to the Paris gig." Instead: "I have two spare tickets for the Paris gig. Please contact me privately if you are interested." Any questions? Just ask! Thanks.

On 4/9/2022 at 9:25 AM, Stefania Serafin said:

Looking for one or two tickets for the show at teatro filarmonico in Verona on september 18th.

On 6/18/2022 at 8:25 PM, ISAJF414 said:

STILL FOR SALE  =>  see page 4 of this thread for details and location of the seats (plan) !!

1°) FIRENZE @ Teatro Verdi (2022.09.21 = 1st evening, the small theater) Platea Row C seat 21.

2°) MILAN Teatro degli Arcimboldi (2022.09.29 = 1st night, the small theater) Platea Bassa Row 4 seat 25.

3°) MILAN Assago Mediolanum Forum (2022.09.30 = 2nd night, the big venue) Platea A Row 3 Seat 22.

4°) VERONA Teatro Filarmonico (2022.09.18 = 1st night, the small theater) Platea Numerota Row 4 Seats 14 + 16 + 18.

5°) VERONA ARENA (2022.09.19 = 2nd night, the big venue) Platea Numerota Cat 1, Row 5 Seats 1 + 3 + 5.

Send me an email if interested : isajf414@gmail.com

Isa.

On 5/17/2022 at 3:07 PM, h4nnah said:

If anyone has x1 standing ticket for the Roundhouse London concert please let me know! Thank you 🥰

On 5/18/2022 at 12:17 AM, AnaC said:

Hi, does anyone happen to have a ticket for sale for the Roundhouse in London?

On 5/18/2022 at 11:39 AM, Clairei said:

HI, anyone selling London tickets - 2 needed if possible. :) 

On 5/18/2022 at 11:53 PM, Elaire14 said:

Hi everyone,

I was planning on going to the London show but have just seen that the Roundhouse sold out. Is anyone selling a spare ticket, I'd happily buy if possible?

Thank you in advance and looking forward to hopefully seeing you all in London,

Monika :)

On 5/19/2022 at 7:59 PM, AlannahFalvey said:

Hi there, 

I was wondering if anyone was selling any GA tickets for Roundhouse London 3rd July? I would love anywhere between 2-4 tickets if possible ❤️

On 5/22/2022 at 11:40 AM, Frances9 said:

I’m looking for just 1 ticket if anyone has any? 

On 5/23/2022 at 7:14 PM, asyoulikekit said:

Hello! If anyone has a spare ticket they want to sell for the Roundhouse event on the 3rd July, I would be very interested, do PM me

On 5/23/2022 at 9:07 PM, GBrizz said:

If anyone please has 3 extra tickets for the roundhouse -  I know this will probably never happen - but I found out too late I would be in London at the time of the concert and it's on MY BIRTHDAY. Please make my dreams come true <3 <3 <3 

On 5/24/2022 at 12:09 AM, georgiakate said:

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for 1 ticket to the London Roundhouse show on the 3rd of July!

Thanks xx

On 5/26/2022 at 5:12 PM, Smyles97 said:

Hello,

I know I'm not alone but if anyone has a spare ticket for the London Roundhouse show I would be so grateful. I didn't think I'd be able to go and now I can so totally gutted it's sold out :sad:

Thank you

On 5/28/2022 at 1:14 AM, eatyourfudge said:

I'm also looking for 1 or 2 tickets to the Roundhouse - London, if there are any available?

On 5/28/2022 at 5:44 PM, RyanClark said:

Hi guys!

Appreciate I may not be the first, but I am looking for 1 standing ticket for the gig at Roundhouse on the 3rd July. Willing to pay over face value. Thanks. 

On 6/2/2022 at 6:10 PM, Casey said:

Hello!

I am looking for two tickets for roundhouse London this July.

Any help would be so much appreciated

Thank you

On 6/4/2022 at 7:01 PM, Serendipity said:

I'm looking for a ticket for Roundhouse too!!! :excite:

On 6/6/2022 at 8:57 AM, ch4ch427 said:

Hello everyone,

I have one extra ticket for London Roundhouse concert on July 3rd (standing) 

If interested please send me a PM 😄

On 6/9/2022 at 10:33 PM, carrotbabey said:

does anyone have an extra ticket for the london concert on july 3rd? i don’t care where the seat is and i just need the one

On 6/10/2022 at 10:54 AM, Halyna said:

Hey, looking for 1 ticket to Mika in London on July 3. 2 is also good.

Didn't think I'll be here in July... but now I will.

On 6/13/2022 at 11:56 PM, cola said:

Hi everyone! I am looking for 1 ticket for London roundhouse show. 

I'm new to London and missed it when the tickets on sale :crybaby:!

Thankssssss

On 6/15/2022 at 11:18 AM, Soaring Simpson said:

Hi - I'm looking to buy a seated ticket for London Roundhouse 3 July and sell a standing ticket IF I get a seated ticket

On 6/15/2022 at 1:05 PM, BineHH said:

Hello,

I'm selling a standing Ticket for the Roundhouse Show July3rd. If you're interested, please DM me.

On 6/18/2022 at 12:17 AM, SimonH said:

Hello everyone ✌️😊

My girlfriend and I are big fans of Mika from Germany and we wanted to attend the concert in London at Roundhouse. Unfortunately I will not be able to go to the concert anymore because I am still suffering from a heavy infection (Covid). We did cancel our flights and now we would like to give back the tickets to anyone else. We bought the tickets (2 standing ) at the official roundhouse website. And we have a confirmation Mail and an payment proof from PayPal. Of course we can FaceTime and I can send you my ID and PayPal to confirm everything. Roundhouse will send the digital tickets 48 hours before the concert in a separate email and I will send them over. Everything is also written in the Confirmationmail from roundhouse 
please contact me whenever you want. Instagram: simoonhein 

whatsapp +49 177 46 49 140

Or here 

thank you 😊 

143 £ 

60£ plus 60£ Plus 13 £ booking fees 

sincerly

Simon Heinen 

Hi everyone, just a reminder to please edit your posts with "sold" or "found" if you sold or found the tickets you were offering / looking for. I see people are looking for and selling tickets for London, same for Verona, so please get in contact with each other and update your posts. Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've also added my extra Roundhouse tickets on the official Ticket Master site. It looks it takes a moment for tickets to appear on the site, there seems to be a delay. I was originally supposed to come with my family but the timing is not good for them so I will be in London alone. 

https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/mika-london-03-07-2022/event/1F005B8AF7BCE462

Hello,

I have also put my Roundhouse Standing ticket up for resale on Ticketmaster UK. Feel free to contact me if you want it or buy it there.

Sabine

1 hour ago, BineHH said:

Hello,

I have also put my Roundhouse Standing ticket up for resale on Ticketmaster UK. Feel free to contact me if you want it or buy it there.

Sabine

SOLD

Hello guys!

I have one spare ticket for the Roundhouse available. As I purchased it through Ticketmaster resale, I am unable to transfer it so I can only send it when the digital ticket comes through (usually 2-3 days before the concert). I paid £80 for the ticket so looking to get that much for it. The ticket is for Level 1 standing.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Ryan

I sell one ticket for Carcassonne 22nd of July - general admission.

I paid 49 EUR - I sell for 40 EUR

EDIT: SOLD

I sell the ticket for  Francofolies in La Rochelle for 13th of July.

Standing place general admission - with the rapid entry.

I paid 61 EUR - I sell for 40EUR.

en francais

Je vends un ticket pour Carcassonne 22 juillet  - placement libre.

J'ai paye 49 EUR - je vends pour 40 EUR.

EDIT: VENDU

Je vends un ticket pour  Francofolies a La Rochelles le 13 juillet.

Place debout avec option coup file. 

J'ai paye 61 EUR - je vends pour 40 EUR.

DM please.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a ticket for The Magic Piano in Rome, 3rd October. 

Since my brother wants to come with me, I'm looking for a ticket next to mine. So Platea II Settore row 10 place 33/39.

Thank you!!

I’ve had to put my ticket to Mika up for resale on Ticketmaster. It’s a standing ticket. Due to a train strike and a bad foot I’ve decided not to come. I listed it late last night so it’s still available at the mo. 

Hi there!

I also have an extra standing ticket for the Sunday gig in London (I bought it in dubble).

I still don't have the ticket but when I asked TicketMaster and Roundhouse about my ticket, Roundhouse confirmed me by email this morning the following :

"We send out digital tickets purchased through external agents such as Ticketmaster once we receive the customer lists from them. Our time-frame for sending out tickets purchased directly through ourselves is 48 hours before the show, however, tickets purchased through Ticketmaster usually arrive on the day of the event before 5pm.
Please rest assured if you do have any problems accessing your tickets on the day, we will be able to locate your order on our system and reprint out your tickets at our Box Office, as we will have their customer list by then.

If you have any other questions in the meantime, please do come back to us."

So, I'll be able to transfer the ticket before the show, for sure!

If interested, please, send me an email : isajf414@gmail.com

Isa.

• Like 1

Hi! I have one extra standing ticket for this weekend in London 😊 I will also be at the concert, so if someone is interested, we can figure out the exchange.

Martina

I have one FREE ticket for Festival de Nîmes next week (thursday 7th July).

Seated ticket - Carré Or/Cat. 1 (I’ll be given the tickets on site, so the exact seats are unknown until the last moment)

if you’re interested please send me a PM here or Instagram (@/viirgola)