The NEW Extra Ticket Thread

dcdeb
Message added by dcdeb,

REMINDER: For legal reasons, we are not permitted to sell tickets on this site. To avoid any misunderstandings, please do not use the word "sell" or include any prices when offering extra tickets you may have. For example, do not write: "I am selling two tickets to the Paris gig." Instead: "I have two spare tickets for the Paris gig. Please contact me privately if you are interested." Any questions? Just ask! Thanks.

Hi everyone,

I'm selling the following tickets for Mika's concert at Cap Roig Festival in Spain  -  Saturday August 6

Central stalls:

- Row F 15, Seat 3

- Row F 15, Seat 5

- Row F 15, Seat 7

The tickets are next to each other.

The price was  80,00€  for each ticket.

If anyone is interested please let me know.

Thank you

On 3/9/2022 at 12:29 AM, NancylovesM said:

Hi all. ISO of 2 tickets to the Montreal show that are better than mine. (Row U is just not good enough 😢) If anyone is unable to go, please let me know. 

Thank you!

Now row J seats are available on Ticketmaster site.

Check it out.:wink2:

https://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/31005B8A5F130AA6?lang=en-ca&brand=evenko

8 hours ago, NaoMika said:

Now row J seats are available on Ticketmaster site.

Check it out.:wink2:

https://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/31005B8A5F130AA6?lang=en-ca&brand=evenko

I hate how Ticketmaster plays games, but thank you for letting my know. I’ve upgraded my tickets and feel great. I’ll have to trust the process since you can’t actually speak to anyone at Ticketmaster anymore. 

• Like 2

Hello, I'm writing on behalf of a friend who has the following tickets to sell:

- 2 General Admission tickets for Brooklyn, April 5

- 2 carré or tickets for Carcassonne, July 22 

Please PM me if interested !

EDIT : Carcassonne tickets sold

Edited by camille*

Hi MFCers,

Please let me know if you have a carre or ticket for Carcassone 22nd of July.

I have interest only on numbered seat.

Thank you😘❤️❤️😘

Edited:

I have my ticket. Thank you Chris😘❤️

Edited by Zita
  • Like 1

On 3/17/2022 at 5:59 PM, Zita said:

Hi MFCers,

Please let me know if you have a carre or ticket for Carcassone 22nd of July.

I have interest only on numbered seat.

Thank you😘❤️❤️😘

Hi, Zita! I have one, we can talk on PM :wink2:

Edit: sold

You're welcome @Zita :thumb_yello:

Edited by krysady

I have 3 ticket for Perpignan concert. They are placed in the front of the stage but lateral. I sell them € 45 each.

Ho 3 biglietti per il concerto di Perpignano. Sono posti in prima fila laterale rispetto al palco. Li vendo al prezzo di € 45 l'uno.

Write me to elly1974@gmail.com

44 minutes ago, Elly1974 said:

I have 3 ticket for Perpignan concert. They are placed in the front of the stage but lateral. I sell them € 45 each.

Ho 3 biglietti per il concerto di Perpignano. Sono posti in prima fila laterale rispetto al palco. Li vendo al prezzo di € 45 l'uno.

Write me to elly1974@gmail.com

THEY ARE PLACED IN FIRST ROW

Hello everyone! I have two tickets for the April 5th show at Kings Theater in Brooklyn, NY. Unfortunately, I can no longer attend, but would love to sell them to someone who can appreciate them! Feel free to PM me if you'd like to buy them. I can transfer them to you on Ticketmaster. Hoping to sell them for what I bought them for, which was $152. image.thumb.png.6be9e3a52653031ea89cfb36e5030c89.png

Here is where the seats are located on the map - should be a great view of the show!!

image.thumb.png.7e6c6459bc706653e6bd7ef747d057a7.png

Edited by LWustie

• 2 weeks later...

I can't  go to the Bell Centre in Montreal show now, so have a ticket up for grabs, Section NORD, Row E, seat 19.

I paid £94 for it, which is the face value of the ticket.

DM if interested.

• Sad 1

I have two general admission tickets for the show tomorrow in Brooklyn. I'll sell for $70 each (payment via venmo). Let me know if you want them, I'll transfer them via ticketmaster.

Edited by Lenushka

If anyone has 2 or 3 tickets to the L.A. show at the El Rey Theatre that they can't use I'd love the opportunity to buy them. I kept having trouble with the site and now they are sold out and I was hoping to bring my kids. 

If anyone has a few (or even just ONE) spare ticket(s) for one of the rehearsal shows of the grand final of Eurovision, please let me know!^_^ I managed to get tickets for the jury shows of the 2nd semifinal but I'd really want to attend the final... tickets sold out pretty quickly this morning. 

If anyone managed to buy an extra for the Eurovision final live show I would be more than willing to buy. It offered me tickets as pairs so maybe someone got two and needs only one? Please let me know either using DM here or on twitter or other social media. I tried cat 1 but interested in buying any category of course. 

Edited by tiibet

I have a ticket for Brooklyn show next week, if anyone is interested.

Seat is in Sec SEC 1, Row Q, Seat 41.

I can't go now, and for some reason, Ticketmaster have taken off the sell option, even though it's not yet the 8th there yet.

It's the ticket value, $78.50, pm me if interested.