The NEW Extra Ticket Thread

dcdeb
Message added by dcdeb,

REMINDER: For legal reasons, we are not permitted to sell tickets on this site. To avoid any misunderstandings, please do not use the word "sell" or include any prices when offering extra tickets you may have. For example, do not write: "I am selling two tickets to the Paris gig." Instead: "I have two spare tickets for the Paris gig. Please contact me privately if you are interested." Any questions? Just ask! Thanks.

Hi everyone,

I was planning on going to the London show but have just seen that the Roundhouse sold out. Is anyone selling a spare ticket, I'd happily buy if possible?

Thank you in advance and looking forward to hopefully seeing you all in London,

Monika :)

If anyone please has 3 extra tickets for the roundhouse -  I know this will probably never happen - but I found out too late I would be in London at the time of the concert and it's on MY BIRTHDAY. Please make my dreams come true <3 <3 <3 

Hello,

I know I'm not alone but if anyone has a spare ticket for the London Roundhouse show I would be so grateful. I didn't think I'd be able to go and now I can so totally gutted it's sold out :sad:

Thank you

*edit I’ve got a ticket now thanks *

Edited by Smyles97

Hi

I've got some spare seated tickets for the roundhouse in London, selling for what I paid, see below :) :

• SOLD! Row A----- 4 seats----- numbers 7, 8, 9 and 10----I bought these through the Roundhouse website for £70 each- (for these tickets please note that the roundhouse emails tickets 48 hours before the show, so I can't actually send you the tickets now but I will email them to you as soon as I get them which should be Friday 1st July at around 7pm) give me a message if you are interested :) 
Edited by Emily2b
  • Like 1

Bonjour à tous,

Je viens de me décider un peu à la dernière minute pour la tournée de Mika en Italie…

(je devais partir ailleurs puis finalement annulé)

Du coup j’aimerai aller à Vérone et profiter pour visiter la ville puis visiter Venise.

Si je peux être accompagnée ce serait encore mieux ^^

Petit problème, le concert à la philharmonie est sold out. Il faudrait déjà que je trouve les billets pour moi et la personne qui m’accompagnera.

Si quelqu’un a 2 billets (ou 1 au moins) je suis preneuse ^^

Hello everyone,

I am late and just decided to go to Italy for the Magic Piano Tour…

(I had to go somewhere else and then finally cancelled)

So I would like to go to Verona and to visit the city then visit Venice (stay at least 1 week in Italy).

If someone would like to come with me it would be even better ^^

A little problem, the concert at the philharmonic is sold out. So I would like to find a ticket for me and the person who will come with me ^^

So if anyone has 2 extra tickets (or 1 at least), il would like to buy them ^^

Bonjour à tous,

Je viens de me décider un peu à la dernière minute pour la tournée de Mika en Italie…

(je devais partir ailleurs puis finalement annulé)

Du coup j’aimerai aller à Milan et profiter pour visiter la ville puis visiter Venise.

Si je peux être accompagnée ce serait encore mieux ^^

Petit problème, le concert à la philharmonie est sold out. Il faudrait déjà que je trouve les billets pour moi et la personne qui m’accompagnera.

Si quelqu’un a 2 billets (ou 1 au moins) je suis preneuse ^^

Hello everyone,

I am late and just decided to go to Italy for the Magic Piano Tour…

(I had to go somewhere else and then finally cancelled)

So I would like to go to Milano and to visit the city then visit Venice (stay at least 1 week in Italy).

If someone would like to come with me it would be even better ^^

A little problem, the concert at the philharmonic is sold out. So I would like to find a ticket for me and the person who will come with me ^^

So if anyone has 2 extra tickets (or 1 at least), il would like to buy them ^^

2 minutes ago, RyanClark said:

Hi guys!

Appreciate I may not be the first, but I am looking for 1 standing ticket for the gig at Roundhouse on the 3rd July. Willing to pay over face value. Thanks. 

We don't encourage paying over face value, but you might find a ticket.

If somebody still needs a GA for the roundhouse London , please DM me.

I also have  a GA spare ticket for Carcassonne to sell if someone is interrested

UPDATE : NO MORE TICKET FOR LONDON

1 LEFT FOR CARCASSONNE

Edited by carafon
  • Like 1

If anyone has 2 spare places for Cap Roig Festival in the first few rows, I might be interested. As I'd be going with my son, front row or seats at one of the inner aisles would be good, so he can see well. (FOUND)

Also I'm still looking for an Express ticket for Colmar.

Hello!

My friend has a ticket to sell for Carcassonne - France 22/07

Carré or A1-46 (front row) - 59€

Please PM if you interested 

Have a nice day

EDIT : SOLD

Edited by Narimène

17 minutes ago, Narimène said:

Hello!

My friend has a ticket to sell for Carcassonne - France 22/07

Carré or A1-46 (front row) - 59€

Please PM if you interested