Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

I just had one of the most bizarre Mika dreams ever.

I dreamed that I was going to Mika's gig with Mika. He was with me in the audience but we talked about another Mika who was supposed to perform there. While we were waiting for the show to begin we talked about how adorable the performer Mika was on the PDP dvd, we held hands and apparently I had a huge crush on him. Later performer Mika's dad came on stage and started playing the piano and singing Mika's songs. When he played Relax and Grace Kelly I sat on a chair and Mika sat on my lap. I wrapped my arms around him and started bouncing him like you would bounce a small child sitting on your lap.

tumblr_lurveuGEoC1qlen6y.gif

:lmao: PFAHAHHAA :aah: wooow :thumb_yello:

Me too, especially after we had the long discussion about walking through France with le poo on your head. I mean come on, only people with great minds like ours could come up with that stuff. :mikacool:

I've been having suspicions that, in fact, we did have that discussion telepathically, as nobody else responded. I mean come on, why WOULDN'T you respond if you saw that in real life? :mikacool:

I've been having suspicions that, in fact, we did have that discussion telepathically, as nobody else responded. I mean come on, why WOULDN'T you respond if you saw that in real life? :mikacool:

I remember Christine saying something. Maybe she's a part of this telepathical gang of ours? :mikacool:

Last night I had my first Mika dream in a long time:

It was after a gig at a m&g. when Mika showed up everyone around me were suddenly very tall men and I couldn't see anything, so I climbed on a big stone nearby but everyone started pushing and even trowing punches so Mika left and I was pushed on the ground. After that I stayed there sitting on the ground. After a while someone tapped on my shoulder but I said 'leave me alone' because I was sad and furious, but the person insisted so I turned around and it was Mika!! Everyone else had left so he stayed with me' we danced to his songs, played (I don't remember the game) and laughed for a long time! :blush-anim-cl:

you know, last night i read MFC's tweet about mika's concert tickets.. and this really gives me a dream about mika's gig in indonesia.

so in the beginning of my dream, i was already in the location where the stage is. it was taken in Bandung, near Gedung Sate (MIKA never come to Indonesia before..). the stage didnt really look like a stage at all. it didnt have different height of surface like common stage (...do you know what i mean? ._.). but the 'stage' was surrounded by a boxing-ring fence (you know, red huge wire that keeps the boxer inside the ring?).

and i didnt find it really odd.

i was sitting right next to the 'stage' with my parents. i was taking picture of mika, but didnt go really well. all of the images are blurred up because mika keep moving on stage or my hands couldnt stop shaking for excitement.

i was mad at myself because i cant get a good picture. and then, i tried to take another again. i tried to be still so the image wouldnt blurred up again. but i think, mika saw what i was doing.. so, he stopped moving and start posing and smiling toward my camera. i was so happy.

i tried to take the picture.. and then, out of nowhere, my left hand start grabbing his wrist so he would stay still. and he didnt mind after all.. :D

after taking his picture (and it was great), i ungrabbed his wrist. and then he looked at me again and asked me :

"how was the picture?"

"...you look fat in this picture..", i said.

"whaaa--?!!"

"i'll send you this pic to your twitter."

and he was giving me a thumb up as an approval.

AND I FELT SO COOL THAT I THINK HE KNEW ME SO WELL!!!

after the show, there was a long break. so i went outside the building and met my friend who lived in bandung, Ira, with her nephew.

her nephew got a cool toy. its like a propeller.. and when you pull the string, it will spin and fly away. its a cool toy..

so, as me and ira sat on the table, talking about the concert, her nephew played with his toy around the field. and then, mika (who was walking outside the building and got chased by his indonesian fans) saw his(nephew) little toy and asked him to borrow it.

mika flew it like a boy around the field. and when he was done, he gave it back to the boy.. ALONG WITH HIS AUTOGRAPH ON IT FOR THE BOY!!!! AND I WAS SO FREAKING JEALOUS!!!!

but then, ira's nephew gave his toy to me because he knows how bad i love mika.. but still, it didnt say 'to Vany'. *cries*

sorry for my bad english and grammar.. :)

Last night I had my first Mika dream in a long time:

It was after a gig at a m&g. when Mika showed up everyone around me were suddenly very tall men and I couldn't see anything, so I climbed on a big stone nearby but everyone started pushing and even trowing punches so Mika left and I was pushed on the ground. After that I stayed there sitting on the ground. After a while someone tapped on my shoulder but I said 'leave me alone' because I was sad and furious, but the person insisted so I turned around and it was Mika!! Everyone else had left so he stayed with me' we danced to his songs, played (I don't remember the game) and laughed for a long time! :blush-anim-cl:

i wish i have this dream.. :blush-anim-cl: it will be a good memory just to dream about 'mika tapping my shoulder and spent time with me'. :teehee:

So I had this dream couple of days ago: My brother and I were swimming in our pool and all of a sudden I heard One Foot Boy and my brother dove under the water. And I just looked to where I heard the music, and in the jungle next to my pool (I call the small rock-lined area of trees in my backyard the "jungle") there were little men swinging around on the branches singing it. And so I got out of my pool while singing it too, and went over to the jungle. And then they all ran to my front yard and formed one regular sized person - MIKA! And he sang the song to me then took me in the car that he was with Dita that night, and we just drove away. And that was it. It was a surreal fantasy. I'm pretty sure there's no symbolism in it haha I haven't seen him live, so that was the closest to it! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Get ready to feel confused and jealous! :mf_rosetinted:

I dreamed I was watching tv and happened upon an old episode of a court show. A woman was suing a restaurant, and there was video and I could clearly see that Mika was an employee there. As they showed the footage, my perspective shifted so I was actually there. I was with the woman and a couple other people, we were new employees and Mika was showing us around. I'm not sure how it started, but there was a food fight and we all ended up joining in. Somehow we all ended up outside in the parking lot. Someone (I swear it wasn't me) dumped a large jar of caramel on Mika. He took his shirt off, but was still covered in it. Sadly, that's when I woke up.

I've dreamt that he was coming back to Argentina :mikalove:

And the've made a poll over which songs he should do and I was like WTF? I can't choose! I want all!! :aah: And like, people are gonna choose the ones he always does! No, this is terrible! hahaha

And then I watched the livestream from when he was here :mikalove: Yes, in my dream :aah: And then woke up.

Other fantastic Mika dreams! ^^

two years ago: > I won a meet-and-greet with Mika. I went to his home, and we talked and talked and talked. It was a very interesting and emotional chat. He shared his whole life with me, talked about bullying, about homosexuality,... He said that he was bullied, stuff like that. And then I told him about the doubts I once had about my sexuality and he said that he had those doubts too 'When I walk into a big crowd, and I see a very beautiful men, I can't stop looking at him. But does that mean I'm gay? I don't think so. Maybe I'm just jealous. That I'm not so pretty as he is. That I'm not that stylish. But does that mean I feel something for him? No, not at all. And by the way, it's nice to stare at pretty people. So I really think that it's rather a matter of jealousy in stead of homosexuality.' And then I was like: 'yeah, that is sooo true!! I always keep staring at other girls breasts, because they are beautiful. But not in a sexual way, rather like: daaaamned, I wish I had those boobs too!' He agreed, said that he understood me. Then I said that there is no reason for him to be jealous. But he said he is still really uncertain about himself. Then I started about anorexia, and then he said he had suffered anorexia too. I was like: wtf? We have so much in common! And after that chat, we felt like we were very good friends. :wink2:

:mikadas:i had other dream equal it´s posible or real?? could i repeat it?...

i´m depressed now it´s not probably that could be it??

Last night i dreamed i was at this carnival and i was bored cuz i was too old for all the games or they took too many tickets. then i found this building (still part of the carnival) and found a room with gambling games. Mika was there, looking stunning with his slicked back hair and nice suit :swoon: . He was running one of the games but i didn't know how to play it, so i just kind of wandered around looking at the games. Then Mika's friends came in (one of which was Dan from the tv show Big Brother) and they said it was karoke time. Mika didnt seem to want to participate but they made him and he took the microphone but dilly-dallied instead of starting the song. I took about 3 or 4 photos of Mika standing there, not singing. then the dream got weird, involved toilets and not Mika anymore so i'll stop now :aah:

Last night i dreamed i was at this carnival and i was bored cuz i was too old for all the games or they took too many tickets. then i found this building (still part of the carnival) and found a room with gambling games. Mika was there, looking stunning with his slicked back hair and nice suit :swoon: . He was running one of the games but i didn't know how to play it, so i just kind of wandered around looking at the games. Then Mika's friends came in (one of which was Dan from the tv show Big Brother) and they said it was karoke time. Mika didnt seem to want to participate but they made him and he took the microphone but dilly-dallied instead of starting the song. I took about 3 or 4 photos of Mika standing there, not singing. then the dream got weird, involved toilets and not Mika anymore so i'll stop now :aah:

ARGH! My brain does that to me all the time!

• 3 weeks later...

Last night Mika made an appearance in my dream! I have no idea where we were, but I saw him and walked up to him, saying "How's your godfather? Have you spoken to him in a while?" And he said "Oh yes, he called me to tell me about you. That's quite funny!" And then I went on to talk to him about MFC, and explain to the friend with me everything about Mika and MFC even though he was standing right there. We were just sitting on on the floor somewhere talking for a while and I think I also asked him why he wasn't playing more US shows right now, but I never got an answer. Then he whipped out a copy of TOOL and we started looking at the artwork together.

Not too hyperbolic or crazy, but it was p. cool to have a nice chat with Mika in my dream. :wink2:

• 1 month later...

I just woke up from my first Mika dream in ages!

Nas and i were in the front row of this outside Mika gig, kind of toward one end and there was a bunch of other ppl i didnt know but figured were MFCers. He performed the gig and it was thrilling but i don't really remember that bit :aah: But then after the gig we all stayed where we were and waited. Mika came out and started signing everyone in the front row's stuff and i remember thinking how he always only cares about the ppl in the front row. So he went down the line signing things but by the time he got to Nas and i my dream-brain had transported us to a room w/ just us and him there. Nas and i had these full pages of paper, not sure where they were since they weren't folded like the setlists, and Mika wrote and drew on them for a long time. Then when he finished we just chatted with him for like ten or fifteen minutes (i was much cooler than i was in real life :teehee: ) i forget what we were talking about but remember laughing and being very interested in whatever he was talking about and looking at the paper he signed and being amazed at how much he'd written and comparing it with what he wrote on Nas's. Then i woke up.

So i was at a Mika gig, inside this time, with Nas, Astor and anther oddling (i'm gonna say it was FlyingKites since she needs to see Mika ASAP :aah:). The crowd was pretty small, maybe 50-75 people, and we were towards the back but not all the way at the back but still no one was behind us. Mika came on with his band and some other people (not the choir) and performed a song or two and of course we fangurled. Then he performed TOOL and started walking around the room. While, still singing TOOL he came and stood on this very low platform with a kind of jesus altar that was right behind where we were standing so we turned around and there was no one in between us and him. After the song ended he started talking to us all and milling around in the crowd. Then Nas and i led him (he was holding on to Nas's arm) outside and he got into an awaiting car with us :blink: In the front seat was my mum and sister and one of them started driving us around while Nas and i talked with Mika about i forget what, i just know i kept my hands to myself. After a while the car stopped and Nas, Mika and i got out and i remember being a bit concerned about something outside, zombies i think and also worried about the crowd waiting back at the gig. I knew Eli and Mair would be mad cuz we stole Mika away xD

my cat woke me up before Nas and i had our way with him :doh:

Nas, dunno why i keep dreaming about you but i do apologize :shocked:

Third Mika dream in less than a week? Ok this is getting strange xD

This time there was a lot of dream before Mika so i'll skip to the relevant bits.

Ok so my mum, sister and i were at this mall looking for a place to eat and i only found once place i liked so i got in line and they went somewhere else. The line i was in took at least an hour so i was getting really mad cuz i knew they already were eating their food. (I swear this is all relevant, i'm leaving out SO many details xD) Finally i got to order and i was SO RUDE to the worker lady, i mean the rudest i've ever been to anyone ever. As i was walking back to where my family was eating i ate my barbequey chicken sandwich thing cuz i was starving. All of a sudden i saw Mika going into a building followed by his old tour manager John. Mika looked like he did in 2007ish, big curls and colored skimny jeans. Even though i had barbeque sauce all over me i knew i couldnt just let Mika slip away, i called put 'JOHN' and John stopped just outside the door and i said 'I really need to tell Mika something please!' so Mika came back out and i told him 'I'm so sorry being so rude to your--not wife, but whoever that lady is. This sandwich is actually reaaally good. I was just mad cuz i knew you were out here and i was missing you.' (i think in the dream i knew she was somehow related to Mika, like his brother's wife or smth.) Mika nodded and said thanks and that he'd tell her. As he was turning to go inside i looked at his butt. His jeans were halfway down his backside w/ no visible undies. He must've been clenching really hard cuz his bare butt cheeks were so sunk in that i could see the outline of his bones. i scurried off to tell someone about his butt, i couldnt find an oddling so i told my sister. Then i woke up xD

Edited by kreacher

• 2 weeks later...

I had the most awful nightmare last night. Mika died and I was so devastated. I thought: "Well, some thought he wouldn't make it to 28 because he's so famous, so why die now at 29?", and then I had to think about all of the friends I lost in the past year because of stupid physical problems (stomach bleeding, epilepsy,...) I just didn't know what to do with myself.

I met with a fan out in the streets. Suddenly I remembered the lyrics to "Elle me dit", as she started singing that song but didn't know all the words. I sang along with her. She cried in my arms.

:tears:

So this morning I checked Twitter and MFC and everyone is still talking about his gigs in Italy. :whew: Don't you ever die on me, Mika. I need another 60 years of beautiful songs from you.

I had the most awful nightmare last night. Mika died and I was so devastated. I thought: "Well, some thought he wouldn't make it to 28 because he's so famous, so why die now at 29?", and then I had to think about all of the friends I lost in the past year because of stupid physical problems (stomach bleeding, epilepsy,...) I just didn't know what to do with myself.

I met with a fan out in the streets. Suddenly I remembered the lyrics to "Elle me dit", as she started singing that song but didn't know all the words. I sang along with her. She cried in my arms.

:tears:

So this morning I checked Twitter and MFC and everyone is still talking about his gigs in Italy. :whew: Don't you ever die on me, Mika. I need another 60 years of beautiful songs from you.

ugh that would be such an awful dream to have :( mustve been a relief to find out it wasnt true xD

my dream from 2 nights ago:

Christine, Suzy, Kira (all from MFC), Penny from Happy Endings, Erin from the Office, me and a couple other girls were waiting in some kind of lobby. We knew Mika was coming thru soon so i hid under a couch. A bit later i was looking away but turned just in time to see that Mika had bent down to look under the couch cuz someone told him a fan was there. i caught him grinning at me before he stood up and walked out, along w his family or manager. We ladies waited there then awhile longer, hoping he'd come back and stop to talk or something. Finally we decided we waited long enough & went to talk to Mika in his hotel (or apartment?) suite which was in the basement. As we walked down there i was last in our single file line and asked if anyone wanted to switch places with me and said "you might get more time with him if you're last" and "i'm always the last in line whenever i meet him". We got down there and kinda clustered in this dark hallway that opened into a large open room around the corner. We knew that was where Mika and his entourage was staying. A few peeked around the corner, my heart was pounding and i was sure we'd be caught so i didnt think i should look. Then a camera flashed. One of us said it was Erin who took the pic and i asked if anyone saw him and no one had but they said they saw some of team Mika. All of a sudden a tall dark-haired guy in a shirt that had '20' printed on the front appeared up on this sort of balcony area above us, he was looking at his phone so didnt see us. I had one second to think 'OMG ITS FORTUNE' before everyone started running back to the room we'd been waiting in. I remember worrying i couldn't run fast but then i passed Penny. We got back and had just a little while to get into natural positions before we knew John the tour manager would be there. For some reason some ppl put their shoes on. Two ppl, Christine i think and someone else, put buckets on their feet and plopped on the couch trying to look casual. I quickly told them they'd look less guilty with no shoes on instead of buckets. Aaaaand then i woke up!

WTF?!

my dream from 2 nights ago:

Christine, Suzy, Kira (all from MFC), Penny from Happy Endings, Erin from the Office, me and a couple other girls were waiting in some kind of lobby. We knew Mika was coming thru soon so i hid under a couch. A bit later i was looking away but turned just in time to see that Mika had bent down to look under the couch cuz someone told him a fan was there. i caught him grinning at me before he stood up and walked out, along w his family or manager. We ladies waited there then awhile longer, hoping he'd come back and stop to talk or something. Finally we decided we waited long enough & went to talk to Mika in his hotel (or apartment?) suite which was in the basement. As we walked down there i was last in our single file line and asked if anyone wanted to switch places with me and said "you might get more time with him if you're last" and "i'm always the last in line whenever i meet him". We got down there and kinda clustered in this dark hallway that opened into a large open room around the corner. We knew that was where Mika and his entourage was staying. A few peeked around the corner, my heart was pounding and i was sure we'd be caught so i didnt think i should look. Then a camera flashed. One of us said it was Erin who took the pic and i asked if anyone saw him and no one had but they said they saw some of team Mika. All of a sudden a tall dark-haired guy in a shirt that had '20' printed on the front appeared up on this sort of balcony area above us, he was looking at his phone so didnt see us. I had one second to think 'OMG ITS FORTUNE' before everyone started running back to the room we'd been waiting in. I remember worrying i couldn't run fast but then i passed Penny. We got back and had just a little while to get into natural positions before we knew John the tour manager would be there. For some reason some ppl put their shoes on. Two ppl, Christine i think and someone else, put buckets on their feet and plopped on the couch trying to look casual. I quickly told them they'd look less guilty with no shoes on instead of buckets. Aaaaand then i woke up!

WTF?!

all very natural things to do when prepping to see mika...:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted: