Mika @ V Festival - Weston Park, Staffordshire

Yoppappop

Confiscated helium!? Pfft

Well good luck to you both :thumb_yello:

Just hav as much fun as you can, whatever happens, happens.

(I'll probably end up pestering Bexx with text messages all day to ask what's going on:naughty:)

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i got a similar text from BexxY too.

Text 1: "Just an update...For the sake of my sanity and health i hope i dont hav to carrry the mfc bday or relax stuf back afta sat! itz 1 hel of a walk!"

Text 2: "Yes right now in my tent. So far today I lost my car and my tent!! Beginin to think if it was such a gud idea, Lol."

Wow - i really HAVEN'T been on here for ages!!! It doesn't help being off your face on drugs! Not good - not on them now.Sending me mad! Am suffering instead! :shocked:

Hope it turns out to be a great show! Will look forward to the reports. :thumb_yello:

Wow - i really HAVEN'T been on here for ages!!! It doesn't help being off your face on drugs! Not good - not on them now.Sending me mad! Am suffering instead! :shocked:

Hope it turns out to be a great show! Will look forward to the reports. :thumb_yello:

Well I hope your talking about the medicated kind? :wink2:

Well I hope your talking about the medicated kind? :wink2:

LOL! Yes sweet. Nasty horrid ones that don't help you at all and just give you nasty side effects! :badmood:

I've really missed MFC and my MFC mates. Nice to be back and catch up on the gossip. Hope poor Bexxy is o.k in her tent! :naughty:

Hey Sara, hope you're feeling better, wondered where you'd gone there for a while. Good to have you back.

I wasn't sure whether or not to bring the penguin tomorrow, 'cause of the weather, but as Bexxy is braving it with the ladybird, the penguin is coming out to play.

Hey Sara, hope you're feeling better, wondered where you'd gone there for a while. Good to have you back.

I wasn't sure whether or not to bring the penguin tomorrow, 'cause of the weather, but as Bexxy is braving it with the ladybird, the penguin is coming out to play.

YAY!! i love the penguin!!! i'll pray for SUNNY time!! LOL:biggrin2:

have a good time!!!:wink2:

YAY!! i love the penguin!!! i'll pray for SUNNY time!! LOL:biggrin2:

have a good time!!!:wink2:

Thank you, we will. Don't think the weather is going to be kind to us though.

I'm off to bed now as I've got a REALLY early start in the morning. Night all.

Thank you, we will. Don't think the weather is going to be kind to us though.

I'm off to bed now as I've got a REALLY early start in the morning. Night all.

night RAK1!! and good luck for tomorrow! and say hi to Bex from me!:thumb_yello:

What time is Mika supposed to go on?

He's on at 5.45pm.

Bexxy and me have just managed to get the presents to where the dressing room is, thankfully, 'caise my arm feels like it's about to fall off.

Bexxys got her ladybird on and has already had photos taken by a local paper. I'm putting the penguin on later.

He's on at 5.45pm.

Bexxy and me have just managed to get the presents to where the dressing room is, thankfully, 'caise my arm feels like it's about to fall off.

Bexxys got her ladybird on and has already had photos taken by a local paper. I'm putting the penguin on later.

cool i didnt see that .... sounds great ! are you leaving the pressies there then or are you giving them to him personally ? :thumb_yello:

He's on at 5.45pm.

:woot_jump:

So excited for you! So far so good! Thanks for the updates! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

He's on at 5.45pm.

Yeh success .... :thumb_yello: