• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join me , unite in WE DONT CARE about Mikas sexuality , you can be gay , straight , lesbian , like hamsters , like fruit , anything! and people in this thread dont care!

In this thread we will talk about anything but your sexuality , your a fantastic musical talent , we will listen , support and follow you but dont care if you sleep with men , women , hamsters or melons.

Member 1 : Freddiesdouble

MELONS......

Me please (The thread, not the melons!)

Join me , unite in WE DONT CARE about Mikas sexuality , you can be gay , straight , lesbian , like hamsters , like fruit , anything! and people in this thread dont care!

In this thread we will talk about anything but your sexuality , your a fantastic musical talent , we will listen , support and follow you but dont care if you sleep with men , women , hamsters or melons.

Hamsters, Freddie? wouldn't that be a bit difficult? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Anyway, I completely agree with you on all your points about Mika and everyone else, and gladly will join this thread. *nods* :thumb_yello:

I'm here, TOTALLY agree with YOU!!!! :thumb_yello:

I'll join this thread and say:

„WE DON'T ****IN' CARE!!!“

Whatever, I don't understand who can get shocked by person's sexuality these days. It's just as easy as driving car or having a shower, and there are no problems at all.

I agree with you Samaritan.... totally...

There is no need. But, anyway, i prefer not to talk about it on here, seeing as the lovely Mika reads the forums. I would hate it if it were me reading thread after thread entitled 'Gay?'

Urrrrgh...

I have a sore head... P*ssed as a newt last night, i was at a friends wedding.... Not Good... cause i did something i may find ill later regret...... :thumbdown:

I agree with you Samaritan.... totally...

There is no need. But, anyway, i prefer not to talk about it on here, seeing as the lovely Mika reads the forums. I would hate it if it were me reading thread after thread entitled 'Gay?'

Urrrrgh...

I have a sore head... P*ssed as a newt last night, i was at a friends wedding.... Not Good... cause i did something i may find ill later regret...... :thumbdown:

sounds interesting..... you gona tell:wink2:

btw... I'm in too:naughty: so... what should we talk about then????

totally quote!!!!!!i agree with you...

he could sleep even with toys, cats, dogs, anything else...we're fans because of his talent, his voice, his songs, etc....

sounds interesting..... you gona tell:wink2:

btw... I'm in too:naughty: so... what should we talk about then????

Haha!! :roftl: :roftl:

Perhaps not..... it was bad.... scary bad.... to be honest i dont remember it, i just have the proof!!!

Can we talk about something else?? In fact i might go back to bed... i feel rotten :thumbdown: Im never getting drunk again :sneaky2:

Ive just seen another thread start up about the whole 'question' thing again that on this thread we wont discuss.

It upsets me. It should be banned from discussing on here.

:tears::crybaby:

I'm not sure you actually read it... It's so not what you think it is !! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Really, nothing to cry, there...

I dont read it.

As soon as i see 'Gay' with a question mark next to it, i run a mile with my hands covering my ears.

I love Mika for being Mika and thats it.

He he he... You got it all without reading it !! :naughty:

But you wouldn't find it funny, you're right, don't read it :wink2:

is it okay to discuss whether his hair is natural or he has it curled? I heard he has it curled for him:shocked: really! cant he just accept the way he was born:roftl: Mind you I dont care of course I love him straight or with a bend:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: we shouldnt talk about it, it would be curlist or would it be straightist:mf_rosetinted: