• Male; Straight
    • Female; Straight
    • Male; Gay
    • Female; Gay
    • Male; Bisexual
    • Female; Bisexual
    • I Don't Know
    • Other

I'm A Straight Guy, And I Think MIKA Is Really Really Hot.

Yes!

Auzzie and i have an agreement that if things between myself and Mika don't work out, him & I are going to run away together.:wub2:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...well, I wed quite early in my twenties, and never had relationships with women. I'm married to a man and took a vow to stay faithful.

I suppose most would assume I'm straight....:wink2:

interesting thread. i voted 'female - bisexual' never had a relationship with a woman tho. but i made out with my best friend once and it was better then with most guys :roftl: but still, i mainly go for men really. but women are also beautiful and sexy.

Hmm...well, I wed quite early in my twenties, and never had relationships with women. I'm married to a man and took a vow to stay faithful.

I suppose most would assume I'm straight....:wink2:

people assume I am straight too.

well I am about as straight as hook.

I am in a committed relationship with a man and its wonderful. But I cannot change my brain. I cannot get married..long story there...although I want to. Sigh...meh

people assume I am straight too.

well I am about as straight as hook.

I am in a committed relationship with a man and its wonderful. But I cannot change my brain. I cannot get married..long story there...although I want to. Sigh...meh

So are you living common-law and bi-sexual? Does he know? If I'm prying just tell me to f**k off. :bleh:

he knows...and commitment comes first and i love him...so well I suppose its more of a mindset...I could try to deny it...but I don't think that's a good idea.

Our relationship does work very well because of honesty ...and honesty I think its the best motto...

that's really cool...he must be very intelligent and sensitive :thumb_yello:

I think here in Italy there are still too many prejudices...I hate close-minded people...

Btw...130 female straight! I'm one of those...I just feel so common :blink::naughty:

Female, straight...

Yes I'm so boring! :thumbdown:

And I'm not happy at all, because it's so difficult to find a cute-sensitive-intelligent man...straight and free from relations...

When I was little (12-13) I was not sure, but now I definately am:even if sometimes I'm attracted by gay guys...they have something more! more sensitive, funny, artistic... :wink2:

same here, booring old me!!

almost wish otherwise tho.

I'm female and straight. I do find woman attractive but I don't fancy them.

exactly!!!