Disheartened to learn that your sister is in hospital yet.

It must be a real challenge to help her deal and keep spirits up.

(Nothing like a brother acting silly for that.)

Hope her recovery continues in a good direction

and that each day brings reason for optimism.

dove-and-crow.png

A Dove shut up in a cage was boasting

of the large number of the young ones which she had hatched.

A Crow, hearing her, said:

"My good friend, cease from this unreasonable boasting.

The larger the number of your family, the greater your cause of sorrow,

in seeing them shut up in this prison-house."

To enjoy our blessings we must have freedom.

Aesop

[sorry, that's all I've got.]

Edited by A. Clay

MFC misses you honey... we're going crazy over your catsuit story and I've spent my whole morning mixing your image with a cat...we all miss you...

Can we please have a true vlog or log from you to keep us warm though winter and be our sunlight in the fog and rain, please honey...

Of course you must be very busy and you have so much to deal with...but a little video message would fill up our hearts with happiness...

Love, love you dear Mika :huglove:

ps: love to your whole family as well and best wishes for Paloma who's been in my thoughts so much lately...sending her love waves and lots of positive energy to get well soon ♥

Edited by crazyaboutmika

1,005 vs. 17, 18, 19?

# count adjusted by Twitter:

app_3_2231777543_1569.gif.jpg

:Update:

cute%20coloring%20pages%20for%20teenagers_2.jpg

FROM Mr."M"

"i think donkeys gotta go, he looks like ****, how??"

via web

"I can't spell, why do i even have a column, maybe theyll let me off.... "

via web

"in the studio in france, taking a break now to figure out what to write for my la republica column...6 days late.... FEELS LIKE SCHOOL WORK"

via web

Edited by A. Clay

1,007 vs. 20 & 21?

FROM Mr."M"

[YouTube]3ewhQg5zvX4[/YouTube]

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ewhQg5zvX4

about 6 hours ago via web

"am loving Chris Garneau right now.

Listen to Dirty Night Clowns.

I adore it"

about 6 hours ago via web

Edited by A. Clay

1,009 vs. 22 & 23?

FROM Mr."M"

"you can check out my last few columns for La Repubblica here;"

http://tinyurl.com/5syak2u

via web

"today was good. two new songs,

one beautiful

one ****ing ace and

column drama sorted,

at least i know what to write about now"

via web

Edited by A. Clay

what is your current hairstyle?

disheveled hair? put a beanie?

i love you even you're bald. but you look good clean-shaven face.

just do not grow a beard. like Asterix :teehee:

beard :no:, curls :thumb_yello:

Mika, many writers are horrible at grammar, spelling, and punctuation. That is why editors and proofreaders exist. You would fail as a proofreader, but as a writer, you have a lovely sense of organization and rhythm.

Your writing has a flow that connects your thoughts in ways that empower them. You use words like someone who reads frequently and has a strong sense of how to express ideas in powerful ways. You are an excellent storyteller.

The columns you have written for XL Repubblica have inspired smiles, giggles, belly laughs, compassion, kindness, aspiration, determination, and action.

You can be proud of the work you do. It is artful and effective. Faults in skill add flavor to our work while motivating us to keep striving towards the best we can create.

Keep working, Mika. You are succeeding more than you know.

+1 :thumb_yello:

That's very well said... and totally true :wub2:

Mika, many writers are horrible at grammar, spelling, and punctuation. That is why editors and proofreaders exist. You would fail as a proofreader, but as a writer, you have a lovely sense of organization and rhythm.

Your writing has a flow that connects your thoughts in ways that empower them. You use words like someone who reads frequently and has a strong sense of how to express ideas in powerful ways. You are an excellent storyteller.

The columns you have written for XL Repubblica have inspired smiles, giggles, belly laughs, compassion, kindness, aspiration, determination, and action.

You can be proud of the work you do. It is artful and effective. Faults in skill add flavor to our work while motivating us to keep striving towards the best we can create.

I couldn't express what I feel better than you did. BRAVO! Hope Mika can read this, because is a true about your feelings, my feelings, and a lot of feelings of many persons here.

Pd. Sorry for my english.

Mika,

You definitely need to come to New Zealand. This place is seriously lovely. It is such a nice place and the people aren't pushy or rushing about like they are in Sydney or Melbourne.

Look, if you want someone to show you the sights, then I could offer my services (if the Kiwi fans aren't able to show you around of course, they get first offer of being tour guide :wink2:).

From the Aussie rep in NZ...

I couldn't have said it better:biggrin2:

And Mika, if you read this, at pretty good at proofreading (part of my job) so if you want your personal one, I'm available:thumb_yello:

I love you, love your music, your lyrics, your voice, your intelligence, the way you sing the songs, your smile, your hair, your teeth and every little detail that I can see in you, I don't care about your sexuality, I want to see you happy and always willing to give us that smile that stops my breath. You make me so glad and I would meet you or maybe see you from afar, so I can know that this wonderful man who always see through my computer screen, really exists.

Your fans are proud of you, I met you recently but now I'll support you and love you in good and bad times.

Light and love from Peru!

(Sorry for my imperfect english, I actually speak spanish :) )

Mika te admiro mucho y mi mayor deseo es que hagas un concierto en mi país!

:wub2: Mika, probably not read this that I write, my name is Lourdes and I'm from Barcelona, Spain. I was in your concert and the truth is that it was amazing, you're the best singer on earth, besides being beautiful!

I would love to get an autograph yours is a dream for me!

But no where I can get ...

If by chance you read this, my email is: shootingstar8179@hotmail.com

Many kisses and good luck!

Dear Mika,

before I fell in love with you're music and ideas, I was EVIL. I was a smart-alec, and I hurt a lotta people, told a lotta innocent people nasty things and had HUGE tantrums, I'd pull peoples hair, punch them, kick them and slap them. I'd cry a lot and feel horrible and sad, ALL the time. But then it all changed, I started writing music ad feeling good, because of you!

thanks Mika!!!