Chocolates? Well, well ... Poor Mika... I'm sorry,dear MikaSun :)

Does he not like them? Because I can offer alternatives! I go to a school that makes us make stuff for 9 hours a day, I could soooo make something!

Though, I probably wouldn't actually give him anything. Unless he says he'll only do it for that fee. But then I'd ask him to tour in Phoenix next, so I can actually give it to him, because what is a gift without a reaction?

Does he not like them? Because I can offer alternatives! I go to a school that makes us make stuff for 9 hours a day, I could soooo make something!

Though, I probably wouldn't actually give him anything. Unless he says he'll only do it for that fee. But then I'd ask him to tour in Phoenix next, so I can actually give it to him, because what is a gift without a reaction?

I hope He likes, but I fear that He is fed up :(

And I will answer the question to your question. What is a gift for the reaction?

Edited by Lena

Hoping all is fine with you and that Paloma recovers as fast as she can, hoping and waiting for a glimpse of a new song soon :wub2: , missing your live gigs and dreaming of turning into wax Mika to get a hug from you! Sincerely hoping to meet you at a meet and greet some day to be able to give you a drawing and let you know that you mean the world to me. Love, love you dear Mika :huglove:

Dear Mika!

I'd like to thank you for the Festival in Poland in August. It was a wonderful experience to listen to you live. I hope it's not your last show in my country.

And I want to wish you, Merry Christmas, and in the new year inspiration, although I know You have it :wink2: success in creating such great music, as You always do. :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Merry Christmas from Brazil, Golden Boy :newyear: :

feliz-natal_1352248574_005_natal.jpg

On the card: May your dreams come true and may you never stop dreaming of the best, may the good surprises happen and peace...

That's my main toughts to you, not just this year but for all your life, hope Paloma get well soon fast to celebrate Christmas and the New Year that's coming with all the Pennimans. Have a good rest, but behave yourself boy, and don't forget to come to Twitter when you can (we miss you too much there :teehee:)

May the golden force be always with you :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Sending love, candies and lollipops while waits for your 3rd album and more shows in more places of Brazil :aah::huglove:

Beatriz (BiaIchihara)

Joyeux Noel Mika :wub2:

Je vous souhaite de tout mon coeur de vivre pendant cette periode de fetes, et tout au long de votre vie, au moins autant de bonheur que vous nous en avez donne cette annee :wub2:

Profitez bien de ces moments privilegies avec les personnes qui vous sont cheres.

Et merci pour tout :huglove:

boulesdeNoel.jpg

58305731.png

These wishes aren’t original

But still they’re most sincere

Have a really Merry Christmas

And a wonderful New Year!:teehee:

(Written not by me, of course, but me liked.)

Edited by Jamata

[YouTube]8ESMSkhb9Mw&feature=player_embedded[/YouTube]

Dec 24: London, England -

Santa was seen by several last minute shoppers in the wee hours of the morning

flying along the Thames River in London's West End.

The United Kingdom and Ireland are typically Santa's last European stops,

which means he should be moving into the Western Hemisphere next . . . .

Edited by A. Clay

I wrote a christmas poem in French

I hope you like it:

Noël

Noël nous réunit

Comme quand nous étions petits

Autour de la cheminée

Tels des enfants émerveillés

Puisse ce bonheur toujours demeurer

Dans notre coeur l'enfant étinceller

Pour ne jamais oublier

Le souvenir de nos jeunes années