Mika Next Video Filming : Big Girls (You are beautiful...)

Yoppappop

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually shootings are very boring, but we had a good time! Mika was very available and joked quite a lot :)

It's gonna be big, colourfull, funny and BEAUTIFUL ;)

the thing I really enjoyed is that except probably one person with her short skirt lol, all the others were very cool and not fanatic (I mean like oppressive), that's why we kinda all had a blast today & a good laugh :) Thank you guys ;)

Thaaaanks we waited so long to hear something:thumb_yello: Sounds great

Usually shootings are very boring, but we had a good time! Mika was very available and joked quite a lot :)

the thing I really enjoyed is that except probably one person with her short skirt lol, all the others were very cool and not fanatic (I mean like oppressive), that's why we kinda all had a blast today & a good laugh :) Thank you guys ;)

THATS GREAT!! But what did you have to do in the video?

Do you know when it will be released?

Finally someone put us out of our misery!!!! Yay

what did you have to doo???

oh thank you! finally some report, news from THE CHOSEN ONES!:biggrin2:

what were you supposed to do? is the director the same of GK and LT?

hey thx stephane!! we'v all been waiting for a post. ru not allowed to say?

hi everyone.. i know it sounds really mean and cruel. Everyone wants to know what went on today!! I personally would like to keep it a secret so that it can be a big surpise :) We all worked very hard today!! I think it will have a greater impact if we stayed quiet and we would have lots to talk about when the video is released!!!.. We dont even know which bits will be used!! Sorry!!

I forgot to ask when the video would be finished.. so we will just have to wait!! :)

Thanks Stephane! I've been waiting for this all day!

hi everyone.. i know it sounds really mean and cruel. Everyone wants to know what went on today!! I personally would like to keep it a secret so that it can be a big surpise :) We all worked very hard today!! I think it will have a greater impact if we stayed quiet and we would have lots to talk about when the video is released!!!.. We dont even know which bits will be used!! Sorry!!

I forgot to ask when the video would be finished.. so we will just have to wait!! :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Okay, keep it a secret... I probably would too ! LOL

Ohhhh!!! Not other details????

it's ok, we understand you be be bound to keep it secret.

can ya just tell us about the extra time..? I mean, meeting mika? chatting and even getting autographs..? I dunno, that sort of things, not bound to be kept secret.. :wink2:

*goes off to sulk in the corner*

But yyeeaaahh i guess i know why you would want to keep it a secret...now all we need to know is when it will be released i doubt it will be soon as Love today was not long ago released ...sooo looks like we all have to wait :thumbdown:

As much as I'm completely dying here because I badly wanna know, I still think it's wise to not tell it all :blink:

But still...you could tell some :sneaky2: Like maybe something that wasn't filmed? :biggrin2: Did you talk to him? What what what? :naughty:

they told you all not to talk, didn't they?:bleh:

uff....i want to see the videoooooo!! they didnt say almost when it will be released?? i mean, love today is still fresh..:blink:

Sounds like you had a great time!!

Hope it's not long until it's released!

I hope that everyone will understand!! We all had a lovely day.. but it was really hard work and I am exhausted!!!

The finished vid will be great, colourful and fun!

Mika was great on set, very relaxed and friendly and also very focused on what he wanted.

Met all the lovely MFC crew! We all had a giggle and helped each other through it :)

A day I will remember for a long time!! I feel very very lucky!!

will talk more when its released!! Sorry folks! Please dont hate me!

xx

it's ok, we understand you be be bound to keep it secret.

can ya just tell us about the extra time..? I mean, meeting mika? chatting and even getting autographs..? I dunno, that sort of things, not bound to be kept secret.. :wink2:

Yes tell us about these things

I hope that everyone will understand!! We all had a lovely day.. but it was really hard work and I am exhausted!!!

Mika was great on set, very relaxed and friendly and also very focused on what he wanted.

Met all the lovely MFC crew! We all had a giggle and helped each other through it :)

xx

how could we?? we understand you!:thumb_yello:

xx

We don't hate you :wub2: So happy to hear you had a great time :mf_rosetinted::yay: