Mika Next Video Filming : Big Girls (You are beautiful...)

Yoppappop

I hope that everyone will understand!! We all had a lovely day.. but it was really hard work and I am exhausted!!!

The finished vid will be great, colourful and fun!

Mika was great on set, very relaxed and friendly and also very focused on what he wanted.

Met all the lovely MFC crew! We all had a giggle and helped each other through it :)

A day I will remember for a long time!! I feel very very lucky!!

will talk more when its released!! Sorry folks! Please dont hate me!

xx

Oh please don't say that! It's so nice of you all popping in to tell us that you're back and had the time of your life, although you must be really tired...:thumb_yello: Thank you all, I'm really happy for you :biggrin2:

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that everyone will understand!! We all had a lovely day.. but it was really hard work and I am exhausted!!!

Mika was great on set, very relaxed and friendly and also very focused on what he wanted.

Met all the lovely MFC crew! We all had a giggle and helped each other through it :)

xx

nooo dont be silly, we wont hate u 4 it!! totally understand:thumb_yello: glad u all had a great time, and cant wait to see!!!! it'll b brill........

xx

We don't hate you, we will just be even more excited about the result.

But I don't know if it's good or bad for our health XD

xx

lol no hating in mika world!

glad u guys had fun! well ofcourse u did :)

cant wait to see the video!

hmm lets see Grace kelly was released back the start of february...Love today was april....

soooo

the third single would be a good estimate as end of july / august then ?

hmm lets see Grace kelly was released back the start of february...Love today was april....

soooo

the third single would be a good estimate as end of july / august then ?

more end of august i guess. the summer hits are pretty strange: they last long, and Love Today is meant to last very looooooong time:biggrin2:

more end of august i guess. the summer hits are pretty strange: they last long, and Love Today is meant to last very looooooong time:biggrin2:

Yeah and plus Love today is a very happy summery song so i was right when i said autumn time then :bleh:

5 hours staring at MIKA??????? 5 MIKA hours????????:shocked: :shocked:

5 HOURS???????!!!!!!!

You poor poor things, how did you cope?:bleh:

yeah I think it's a feel good for summer hit don't you?

I also think they may even have been asked to sign to say they wont let the cat out of the bag, and you can understand why really, no point in spoiling the big reveal if everyone knows everything by the times it's released anyway eh?

What a day, we're soooooo tired. We had the best of times and were lucky enough to share it with some VERY SPECIAL people (you know who you are)

Have to say we agree with MeiMei that the video will lose it's impact if you know all about it before it's release so we're keeping mum also, sorry guys. We took over 100 pics but most will give away what happened so you'll have to wait for those as well (I will post one that doesn't give anything away in 5 mins though once I've uploaded it)

Love n Lollipops

Jules

x

xx

...You can rest for this evening...but tomorrow you have to tell everything!! :wink2:

*hugs*

Usually shootings are very boring, but we had a good time! Mika was very available and joked quite a lot :)

It's gonna be big, colourfull, funny and BEAUTIFUL ;)

the thing I really enjoyed is that except probably one person with her short skirt lol, all the others were very cool and not fanatic (I mean like oppressive), that's why we kinda all had a blast today & a good laugh :) Thank you guys ;)

Thank YOU for the little morsel... anything more you can tell?

We're happy to hear it was a fun time!

:)

dcdeb