Mika Next Video Filming : Big Girls (You are beautiful...)

Yoppappop

I know what you guys mean about croydon. I can get one bus up there (I wouldn't have been in hardly any trouble if I'd gone, except the part about going without permission and staying out til late) and its so big. And boring. I get lost up there lol. I can't believe I didn't go up there yesterday. I feel like kicking myself. but then again, I was illish, so passing on infection to MIKA, I wouldn't have been too popular. It sounds brilliant. I hope the umbrella's weren't open inside again lol. Can't wait till the video, and I'm definatly in the next one!

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I hate you all!! LOL!! Only joking I'm just jealous 'cos I was too ill to go!! such a shame as I got the reply ages ago but had to email back to say I couldn't go!-Argh!! I hate being ILLLL!!

Okay not gunna read anymore as just want to know what went on and if nothing signed you could say!

glad you had a good day!

xx

Right, now that the dust has settled and we've got a tiny bit of energy back we've had our first attempt at a blog on our myspace page

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=64802525

Hope you enjoy it...

awesome awesome blog blue eyes!

thank you so much!

great insight as to the days events - without spilling any beans!!!:wink2:

Right, now that the dust has settled and we've got a tiny bit of energy back we've had our first attempt at a blog on our myspace page

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=64802525

Hope you enjoy it...

Thank you soooooo much for your blog!!!! I absolutely enjoyed reading it!!! Sounds that exciting... :thumb_yello:

blue eyes and jemma thank you for the reports! really appreciated! you had such a great time...love your pics!:wub2: :wub2: oh why do i have to live in italy?:thumbdown::sneaky2:

And why do I live in Switzerland it's so boring here. You can't feel the Mikalove here.. :thumbdown:

amen robertina!

and you passed 1000 posts!! congrats!!!:groupwave:

i didn't realize it! let's party then!!!! (as we had no mika party...let's do one me and you here.....and invite mika, maybe..... maybe he's coming!!!)

i didn't realize it! let's party then!!!! (as we had no mika party...let's do one me and you here.....and invite mika, maybe..... maybe he's coming!!!)

yay!!! :punk: let's party,but i don't know if i want to invite mika too :mf_rosetinted::fisch: we'll see! :wink2: ok, i take the champagne!:partytime2: