Mika Next Video Filming : Big Girls (You are beautiful...)

Yoppappop

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

believe me when they return, this forum will explode and crash... I have a headache already trying to keep up with everyone's comments, god knows what will happen when they start to return to the nest...I think my brain will frazzle and explode, and I may turn as green as a green thing for a short time. :bleh:

As I thought there must be a party:sneaky2:

WAAAH SOB CRY WAIL OH WOE IS ME OH WOE IS ME etc etc That's it I am going to hide in his luggage and go to America with him...I'll think of some way to smuggle myself in his case I will I will!!!

When something like this happens its such a weird feeling to hear reports i would say its 50% joy for the person, 49% excitement and 1% utter jealousy :roftl:

Hi all!! Just been trying to catch up on all the goss.

It's a bit of a bugger isn't it - all what's happened and the e-mails we've had from the casting company. I didn't get asked my dress size though. Did anybody else? I heard they were only looking for 'big' girls......why oh why did i join weight watchers!!!!!:badmood::blowup:

When something like this happens its such a weird feeling to hear reports i would say its 50% joy for the person, 49% excitement and 1% utter jealousy :roftl:

Exactly!!! :biggrin2:

Can't wait...

No i have no contact numbers off the people who actually got in and went....Like Freddie said there HAS to have been an after film party or something i mean look its nearly half ten :blink:

(unless they got treated to a mini concert) :naughty:

I don't think they're all big girls who are in? Are they?

I am now living in hope that the next time he does this kind of thing (beg beg pray pray) that they allow the people who didn't make it THIS time to do as that would only seem fair wouldn't it :thumb_yello: Yes I thought you all might agree.

Mind you knowing our luck it's probably a one off and will NEVER happened again and now we are all DOOMED aye DOOMED I tell yee (getting a bit thatrical there arn't I or was it more DADS ARMY ha ha ).:naughty:

No i have no contact numbers off the people who actually got in and went....Like Freddie said there HAS to have been an after film party or something i mean look its nearly half ten :blink:

(unless they got treated to a mini concert) :naughty:

=o

they best not have

or i will kill my mum!