Mika Next Video Filming : Big Girls (You are beautiful...)

Yoppappop

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am now living in hope that the next time he does this kind of thing (beg beg pray pray) that they allow the people who didn't make it THIS time to do as that would only seem fair wouldn't it :thumb_yello: Yes I thought you all might agree.

Mind you knowing our luck it's probably a one off and will NEVER happened again and now we are all DOOMED aye DOOMED I tell yee (getting a bit thatrical there arn't I or was it more DADS ARMY ha ha ).:naughty:

we are all Doooommmeeddd :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

No i will Live another day i am sure of it ....but everytime i watch the Big Girl video i will wish i could have been there aswell

They could be having a massive party :shocked:

i doubt a massive party...Mika may have invited some of them to the pub for drinks but I don't a full blown party...they're all probably knackered. Or maybe they're doing some shooting at night too ^_^

I wonder what they've done to the videopeople, since they haven't come back yet. Maybe they're just too scared to tell us? o.O

If they're having a party, I'm REALLY jealous. Like I'm not that already :P Though it isn't that likely

I was wondering all day and I was thinking at this hour I'm gonna have plenty of report to read and nobody is here to tell us oh! I think they have a blast!!!!!

Lucky them!

Natie

Maybe they were all locked up until the official release of the video...:naughty:

so that noone can tell anything :roftl:

hahaha that would be pretty funny :naughty:

All the people who attended are being kept at Mika's Parents house until the video is released :roftl:

i think filming can take long time.... till very late....till they get it right...

so maybe thats why they r not here :)

LUCKY PPL!

it reminds me when matchbox twenty filmed their MAD SEASON video

look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5QX1W1pd3Y

i wish i could b there! but i know some of the ppl that r there! hehe fun days!