Mika Next Video Filming : Big Girls (You are beautiful...)

Yoppappop

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

figured that you guys wouldnt be able to tell about the video...:wink2:

and so looking forward to it!

and we can all proudly say that our friends are in mika's new vid!!!:biggrin2:

:punk:

Exactly its sooo exciting we actually Know people in the Mika Music Video for Big Girl....

Yayyyy :punk:

What a day, we're soooooo tired. We had the best of times and were lucky enough to share it with some VERY SPECIAL people (you know who you are)

Have to say we agree with MeiMei that the video will lose it's impact if you know all about it before it's release so we're keeping mum also, sorry guys. We took over 100 pics but most will give away what happened so you'll have to wait for those as well (I will post one that doesn't give anything away in 5 mins though once I've uploaded it)

Love n Lollipops

Jules

x

...Thank you :)

Well I think we should wait to see the video to talk about it ?

I don't know about the release either ;)

I mean we were not said to keep it secret but that would be stupid to explain everything before actually seeing the final video!

I totally changed my mind about Mika being available... He is adorable ;) and the crew was very friendly too. That's why the shooting was a success!

The setting was ****ty though :D

biggirl001.jpg

........I'm still floating on air, sigh !!

Wow! That's a nice pic!!!!!! You can all be lucky to have spent the day with Mika.....Can't wait for the video to be released!! :thumb_yello:

i woke up in the hope( fear) to find lots of pages to read...feel a bit disappointed though.. but ok! i agree what you decided!

maybe it's better htis way, it's sunday and i'd better go out with the family!!!

<starts waiting till autumn....1,2,3,4,5,....ahhhhh>

Glad to see other Mika video shoot "stars" are up and about too!!

Have just woke up on a total high even though I've had 8 hours sleep in 2 days from all the travelling up and down the country!

I have sunburn, my legs don't work, my heads aching and I have to get ready to drive to preston shortly for the Big Weekend!!!

I told Mika that I expected him to spot me in the crowd and he laughed! I can live in hope! It's going to seem strange to see him today up on a stage for just a short while after spending the whole day with him yesterday. It really was amazing.

Like others I wasn't sure what to say as it's so exciting but it doesn't feel right to talk about it.

I'm just looking forward to seeing it when its released.

Vix x

what a fab day - he was soooooooo friendly - he really chatted with son Theo (8) an djoked about with him. Evie enjoyed chatting and hanging with her drum hero Cherisse and I just smilled and drooled all day!!

All really approachable and chatty - no voice toay!!

Thx for sharing ur feelings with us....very happy for all of u...even if i'm curious to know more about ur great day :P

I'll try to be patient ...but it'll be very hard ..

But if u remember some details or lovely stories about Mika (not the video ;) )do not hesitate!!

what a fab day - he was soooooooo friendly - he really chatted with son Theo (8) an djoked about with him. Evie enjoyed chatting and hanging with her drum hero Cherisse and I just smilled and drooled all day!!

All really approachable and chatty - no voice toay!!

carrie, chicken report needed tonite at oldlings! pleeeeaaassseeeeee.....

Good morning everyone and lovely film-stars!OMG!!! Its so great to read everyone had a good time! If I only stayed in Lond a couple of days longer:thumbdown:

cant wait for the video!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

And:blush-anim-cl: if anyone has more "details-of-the-vid- unrelated piccies":blush-anim-cl: please, dont hesitate to share:biggrin2:

Jules, your picture is fabby! Your Blue eyes and Mika's red hoodie match so well!

Glad to see other Mika video shoot "stars" are up and about too!!

Have just woke up on a total high even though I've had 8 hours sleep in 2 days from all the travelling up and down the country!

I have sunburn, my legs don't work, my heads aching and I have to get ready to drive to preston shortly for the Big Weekend!!!

I told Mika that I expected him to spot me in the crowd and he laughed! I can live in hope! It's going to seem strange to see him today up on a stage for just a short while after spending the whole day with him yesterday. I really was amazing.

Like others I wasn't sure what to say as it's so exciting but it doesn't feel right to talk about it.

I'm just looking forward to seeing it when its released.

Vix x

your stories are getting more and more exciting, fans! keep MFC name high and alive!

it's brilliant that you all had such an unforgettable day, we envy you all but it's all good!!

Best to keep it all to yourself until the release, well done for coming to that decision, not much pressure from us then....hehe ,ME TOO I'D LOVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT I MUST BE PATIENT.....>

wow what a week it has been for some of you-..sadly for me it was a week of hell and i'm probably the only one to be pleased that it's nearly over....

Annoyingly someone has posted some pics on a thread in news section.... I know we cant stop people from posting their photos or photos found on the web as this is an open forum... just disappointed that it may ruin the suprise.. and I dont want us to get in trouble with Mikas people...

I know everyone gets excited about this and want to know what happened and appreciate that people that were not there would want to share anything they find on the net.

Some of the shots look like they were taken from someone on the street.. so can't blame them for putting them up...........