Mika Next Video Filming : Big Girls (You are beautiful...)

Yoppappop

Annoyingly someone has posted some pics on a thread in news section.... I know we cant stop people from posting their photos or photos found on the web as this is an open forum... just disappointed that it may ruin the suprise.. and I dont want us to get in trouble with Mikas people...

I know everyone gets excited about this and want to know what happened and appreciate that people that were not there would want to share anything they find on the net.

Some of the shots look like they were taken from someone on the street.. so can't blame them for putting them up...........

I agree with you... I was not there, but i didn't WANT to see the pics... Now that they are posted, i watched them :biggrin2: but i wouldn't have looked for them...

Here i was just expecting news from the day you spent there, not details about the video...

Too bad... But no, we can't stop people to post the pics, just hope they realize what they are doing...

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Annoyingly someone has posted some pics on a thread in news section.... I know we cant stop people from posting their photos or photos found on the web as this is an open forum... just disappointed that it may ruin the suprise.. and I dont want us to get in trouble with Mikas people...

I know everyone gets excited about this and want to know what happened and appreciate that people that were not there would want to share anything they find on the net.

Some of the shots look like they were taken from someone on the street.. so can't blame them for putting them up...........

hey meimei :)

i know u guys want it to b a surprise and im sure more pix will popup..

did the mika ppl asked u to keep it a secret?

cause if they didnt than im sure its fine u guys post few pix here.... the pix on the news section r ok i think...it gives nothing away...

mika and some ppl and big girls.... we douldnt expect anything ellse! lol

dont worry :) take it easy!

and if someone should see these pix, its the ppl in this forum right?

I know what you all mean

I never even expected any pictures to be posted thats why i was soo :shocked: when i saw them.

I dont think they give the video away at all because its just a video shoot and once all the editing / enhancing and stuff has been done it will not be completely recognisable...

I am just super Happy everyone who attended had such an awesome day :thumb_yello:

Jules, your picture is fabby! Your Blue eyes and Mika's red hoodie match so well!

I wonder if MIKA is wearing a blue hoodie today because my eyes are certainly red this morning.........soooooo tired.

Thank you to everyone who has posted nice comments about my picture and for being so understanding about my reluctance to let the cat out of the bag regarding the video. I promise you guys will be the first to see all of our photos once the video has been released. (We 'think' the single is being released at the end of July but they usually start showing the video 3-4 weeks before on the music channels so hopefully not too long to wait)

Feeling very honoured that we were lucky enough to be picked for what was without a doubt the experience of a lifetime and a day we will never forget

hey meimei

dont worry take it easy!

and if someone should see these pix, its the ppl in this forum right?

:) Its cool.. we all fully expected that some pics would get leaked! It was filmed in a very open space with lots of public about!! So even Mika and his people couldnt stop photos being taken :wink2:

We all did have a fab time.. I am sunburnt from standing outdoors all day.. we all worked soooo hard and were all absolutely shattered... met at 8am at Victoria station and got home at 11pm...!!

I wonder if MIKA is wearing a blue hoodie today because my eyes are certainly red this morning.........soooooo tired.

Thank you to everyone who has posted nice comments about my picture and for being so understanding about my reluctance to let the cat out of the bag regarding the video. I promise you guys will be the first to see all of our photos once the video has been released. (We 'think' the single is being released at the end of July but they usually start showing the video 3-4 weeks before on the music channels so hopefully not too long to wait)

Feeling very honoured that we were lucky enough to be picked for what was without a doubt the experience of a lifetime and a day we will never forget

u guys r defenetly super lucky :)

must have been amazing!!!!

ok i better go to sleep.... i keep going to sleep so late! its 3:20am now! ick!

every night so much exiting news here! oh man!

night guys ;)

It was filmed at a couple of locations in Croydon.

Oooh I have bad memories or Croydon...Walking around carrying/dragging/pushing flatpack cupboardsfrom Ikea down the street with my sister :boxed:

I really wish I'd gone now (And I would have if they hadn't messed the info up so much!)

Oooh I have bad memories or Croydon...Walking around carrying/dragging/pushing flatpack cupboardsfrom Ikea down the street with my sister :boxed:

I really wish I'd gone now (And I would have if they hadn't messed the info up so much!)

Don't we all XD

Like Stephane said, it was a long day, quite tiring but a very good experience. We had fun shooting. Mika was very nice and friendly.

Was very nice. I'm curious to see the video now.

*goes and cry in a corner with beckar..* :tears: :tears:

:tears: I'll cry with you, if I had only known then... :tears: Nah it's still incredibly cool to know people who were in the video, I won't cry really :biggrin2:

Hi Guys!

Yesterday was amazing! I got up at 4.30am and went to bed at 12am! My feet are absolutely killing me but we had a fab day. Mika was of course absolutely lovely and everyone else involved were charming.

I won't say too much about the video as I don't want to spoil the surprise but involves balloons, big girls and umbrellas.

I am sure the finished video will be a colourful extravaganza and I am so excited about seeing it.

A big thankyou to everyone yesterday for making it a wonderful experience!

I'm glad you guys are as excited as I am to see the finished result.:biggrin2: