Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram updates - Part 13

BiaIchihara

Does someone know how to donate? I prefer to donate, rather than do the challenge, since I have a bad heart and the cold water would take my breath away.

Also, what's the message he did on Facebook? I don't have Facebook because I can't use it.

Btw. Tomorrow this stupid tablet will be history. I'm trading it in for a laptop.

It will be much easier than this useless thing!

Does someone know how to donate? I prefer to donate, rather than do the challenge, since I have a bad heart and the cold water would take my breath away.

Also, what's the message he did on Facebook? I don't have Facebook because I can't use it.

Btw. Tomorrow this stupid tablet will be history. I'm trading it in for a laptop.

It will be much easier than this useless thing!

Hi everyone,

thanks FEDEZ OFFICIAL FAN PAGE... for the nomination! A little late but better late than never… here is my ice bucket challenge video! I hereby nominate in return, French Media Legend and someone who has already raised more awareness for charitable and human rights causes than many… Claire Chazal!

All fun aside, the Ice Bucket Challenge was started to raise awareness of ALS and to support the fundraising efforts. This is hugely important and has the potential to help change so many lives, that's why as well as the video I have made a personal donation - I hope you will do the same, no matter how big or small, it all helps. You can find some information on what this is all about and why we all need to support here: http://www.alsa.org/fight-als/ice-bucket-challenge.html. If you're in the US, this is the best place to make a donation. If you're in the UK, money is being raised for Motor Neurone Disease - http://www.mndassociation.org/. If you're anywhere else in the world, you should be able to access one of these links. The amount of money raised so far is outstanding, let's hope it makes a huge difference and helps change lives.

Thanks for supporting. Love, Mika x

Hi everyone,

thanks FEDEZ OFFICIAL FAN PAGE... for the nomination! A little late but better late than never… here is my ice bucket challenge video! I hereby nominate in return, French Media Legend and someone who has already raised more awareness for charitable and human rights causes than many… Claire Chazal!

All fun aside, the Ice Bucket Challenge was started to raise awareness of ALS and to support the fundraising efforts. This is hugely important and has the potential to help change so many lives, that's why as well as the video I have made a personal donation - I hope you will do the same, no matter how big or small, it all helps. You can find some information on what this is all about and why we all need to support here: http://www.alsa.org/fight-als/ice-bucket-challenge.html. If you're in the US, this is the best place to make a donation. If you're in the UK, money is being raised for Motor Neurone Disease - http://www.mndassociation.org/. If you're anywhere else in the world, you should be able to access one of these links. The amount of money raised so far is outstanding, let's hope it makes a huge difference and helps change lives.

Thanks for supporting. Love, Mika x

Thank you. I've also just seen it on the Message to Mika thread.

I'll sort out a donation tomorrow, on my new laptop.

Goodnight and goodbye, from the world of Useless Android Tablets.

The only tablets I want to see from now on, are the ones I swallow with my morning cuppa and my night time drink of water.

MIKA official @mikasounds · 23m

Went to the amazing JeanPaul Gaultier exhibit @ the Barbican on packing up day with friend and curator Thiery Loriot

BwAB72UCYAAkC1e.jpg:large

MIKA official @mikasounds · 21m

One of my favourite things from the exhibit JPG's teddy bear...

BwACiB8IgAARN8o.jpg:large

MIKA official @mikasounds · 18m

he used to make it up, burn it's hair trying to curl it, and first made the 'madonna cone breasts' out of newspaper for all at the age of 6!

I'm going to have nightmares about that teddy bear.

:aah: I think the teddy bear clearly shows the creative mind of JPG - at an early age - or like Lady Gaga sings: "Born this way" :blush-anim-cl:

It's great with the ALS donation - we had it on the evening TV news yesterday, and of course I'll donate! :thumb_yello: MIKAs reaction with the ice water over his head is the best I've seen so far - cause the pain is over in few seconds, and he's a tough guy...:mikadas:

Love,love

me

Proud that Mika finally did the ALS IceBucket challenge, and especially glad of his long, detailled message explaining about ALS. And in 3 languages.

:wub2:

I'm very impressed by his message as well! Such a long and touching post explaining everything. The fact that everything is written down makes things so much easier for people who want to donate: it's much more convenient to click on a link instead of writing the whole url you heard during a vid risking to make spelling errors etc. He even wrote it in three languages and gave different links to donate for different countries! Such attention to detail, he knows how to do things properly! I'm absolutely certain that it will raise awareness and motivate people to donate. And needless to say the video was so much fun too!

He should be very proud of his ice bucket challenge:wub2:

Oh, I missed tweets like these 3 :wub2:

And I had to google this Thierry Loriot, even if he is French :mf_rosetinted:

Has one of you seen this exhibition about Jean-Paul Gaultier?

Nope... And it ended on Monday... Not that I had any plans to ho to London soon :(

Oh, I missed tweets like these 3 :wub2:

And I had to google this Thierry Loriot, even if he is French :mf_rosetinted:

Has one of you seen this exhibition about Jean-Paul Gaultier?

nope and would not be interested in the least.

though this used and abused teddybear should give us an idea for next year's birthday gift for Mika! :teehee::naughty:

I'm very impressed by his message as well! Such a long and touching post explaining everything. The fact that everything is written down makes things so much easier for people who want to donate: it's much more convenient to click on a link instead of writing the whole url you heard during a vid risking to make spelling errors etc. He even wrote it in three languages and gave different links to donate for different countries! Such attention to detail, he knows how to do things properly! I'm absolutely certain that it will raise awareness and motivate people to donate. And needless to say the video was so much fun too!

Yes, it was straightforward. We've donated. It is a good cause and Mika does explain everything so well. I said, on the site, that I'd seen Mika's Ice Bucket Challenge.

This is the place that @mikasounds ice bucket challenge took place!!

https://twitter.com/mikascovergirl/status/504588155480461312/photo/1

MIKA official @mikasounds · 21m

One of my favourite things from the exhibit JPG's teddy bear...

BwACiB8IgAARN8o.jpg:large

MIKA official @mikasounds · 18m

he used to make it up, burn it's hair trying to curl it, and first made the 'madonna cone breasts' out of newspaper for all at the age of 6!

JPG posted his teddy bear to facebook in April.:teehee:

Jean Paul Gaultier

“Ma première muse a été mon ours en peluche, Nana. Je lui mettais du maquillage et de la poudre comme je l’aurais fait sur une poupée, donc il avait déjà un parfum à lui! » Jean Paul Gaultier

“My first muse was my teddy bear, Nana. I put some powder and make up on him, as I would have done on a doll, so even he already had a smell!” Jean Paul Gaultier

10151249_10152110540108043_858136909_n.png?oh=51ec6a9bced32e01d15b48c26bad37ee&oe=546D7C79