RAK1

Mikas music on TV/film.

965 posts in this topic

Last night, after Mika sang on Pointless Celebrities, there was a quick spurt of Grace Kelly, on the next programme, Let It Shine. It's a show about finding a new boyband to star in a new show, featuring the music of Take That.

3 people like this

An figure skater just did his short program on Happy Ending at the Canadian Skating Championships :)

8 people like this

Just stumbled across a trailer for an upcoming US film called Speech & Debate that features We Are Golden.

[media]

[/media]

I was following a link about Lin-Manuel Miranda, who has a tiny part in the movie, and heard this -- made me :D

Not sure if the film actually has the song in it -- it doesn't come out until April 7.

4 people like this

Pumpkin was watching a doc with people who had unusual health problems and as a sound illustration for a lady who kept falling asleep all the time because of narcolepsy, there were parts of Lola :wub2: and Underwater :wub2:

Yesterday night heard "Hurts" in a spanish program about bullying and last Sunday we could hear "Happy Ending" in a talk show called "Chester In Love" in another spanish TV chanel. Those interviews were about people who had gone through difficult times in their lifes as hard diseases but that in the end had overcome those situations and had a happy ending. Really touching.  :wub:

Edited by Mikasister
2 people like this

Maybe this belongs here too. What do you think, Eriko?  :blush-anim-cl:

3 people like this

Maybe this belongs here too. What do you think, Eriko?  :blush-anim-cl:

It should be here. Thanks ! :thumb_yello:

1 person likes this

I've never seen the American TV drama "HELLCATS".

1 person likes this

A group performs "Grace Kelly" in a spanish TV show.  :)

2 people like this

And next Saturday another group will perform "We Are Golden"  I'll post the video here  :wink2:

1 person likes this

As I promised,  here you are  the "We Are Golden" version from this group called "Kundala"

Not bad but as Im so used to listen to the songs in Mika's voice, each version of his songs in other voices sounds weird to me and worse than in him.  ;)

Edited by Mikasister
2 people like this

As I promised,  here you are  the "We Are Golden" version from this group called "Kundala"

Not bad but as Im so used to listen to the songs in Mika's voice, each version of his songs in other voices sounds weird to me and worse than in him.  ;)

Not bad indeed, but I also rather listen to it when Mika sings it. :naughty:

1 person likes this