Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

I know right?! :shocked: I was just listening to it, and thinking how good it is to hear his voice again in nice high quality, and in ENGLISH!

And since it's 7 o' clock in the morning I can still hear the sleepiness in there :excite:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Missed opportunity to mention new album, what is wrong with him!!!

First of all, he tweets and let's us know that HIS DOG is listening to the album before us.

Then he tweets about french politics but don't mention the fact he's on the radio the next day.

Then we find the radio interview, and he don't mention the new album.

AARRRRRGHHHHHHHH. :wait:

And since it's 7 o' clock in the morning I can still hear the sleepiness in there :excite:

You can can't you? :das: Me likey.

Thank you for the link. He sounds so good! And it was radio1 who nectlected him all the time :wink2:

Hopefully, this is the start of something positive, in that respect:thumb_yello:

Hopefully, this is the start of something positive, in that respect:thumb_yello:

I really think it is :teehee: I don't think he would have done a radio interview, if he wasn't 'ready' and if the album wasn't really 'ready'. :fisch::teehee:

His voice is just ..... !!!!!!!! :boing:

I really missed the days me listening his voice through BBC or english speaking radio, burning the whole night! keeping concentrate on his voice and new things and listened again and again not to miss a single word....

One pity thing is, he never mentions new album or new single but just talking about Grace kelly...!! that's really a waste and even a mistake... :doh: (The gang bang part is kinda :teehee: though.... :mf_rosetinted:

In UK he obviously talks 1.5 x faster than other country..........hehe

Edited by Yuna

Missed opportunity to mention new album, what is wrong with him!!!

First of all, he tweets and let's us know that HIS DOG is listening to the album before us.

Then he tweets about french politics but don't mention the fact he's on the radio the next day.

Then we find the radio interview, and he don't mention the new album.

AARRRRRGHHHHHHHH. :wait:

He's got a lot to learn about promoting himself, that Mika. :naughty:

Thanks for the link! :flowers2: It was indeed very nice to hear his voice, especially when it was a radio broadcast and all I had to focus on was his voice. :wub2:I'm trying to convince myself that I really didn't even want to see any video footage of him at the studio. :shun::teehee:

His voice is just ..... !!!!!!!! :boing:

I really missed the days me listening his voice through BBC or english speaking radio, burning the whole night! keeping concentrate on his voice and new things and listened again and again not to miss a single word....

One pity thing is, he never mentions new album or new single but just talking about Grace kelly...!! that's really a waste and even a mistake... :doh: (The gang bang part is kinda :teehee: though.... :mf_rosetinted:

Well, the show is the 150 #1s of the millenium, and it was about Grace Kelly, but if he could talk about the Madonna song, he could have mentioned the album too. I notice Reggie didn't bring it up either, which still leaves me mistrusting R1 a bit. They must know it's coming out soon, they aren't that misinformed.

Does anybody have a link that will work outside of the U.K? iplayer doesn't work in Ireland and I would really like to hear it!! X

I'm sure some tech marvel here, can get that up soon for you. I don't have a clue how to myself.

Well, the show is the 150 #1s of the millenium, and it was about Grace Kelly, but if he could talk about the Madonna song, he could have mentioned the album too. I notice Reggie didn't bring it up either, which still leaves me mistrusting R1 a bit. They must know it's coming out soon, they aren't that misinformed.

Yeah He should have mentioned new album or new song! If there's not much time, only 'The new album is out soon' could be just fine... at least he could give hint to the radio hosts before the interview.... to make them lead the conversation to the new single....!! :aah:

Yeah He should have mentioned new album or new song! If there's not much time, only 'The new album is out soon' could be just fine... at least he could give hint to the radio hosts before the interview.... to make them lead the conversation to the new single....!! :aah:

Exactly... I wonder what he's up too... :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for posting the link.

Yeah, great to hear him on the radio again in the UK. :mf_rosetinted:

T'would indeed have been good if he could have got even a very brief mention of the album in there but hey ho - at least he was on the radio - it's a start :thumb_yello:

Edited by kath

Thanks for posting the link.

Yeah, great to here him on the radio again in the UK. :mf_rosetinted:

T'would indeed have been good if he could have got even a very brief mention of the album in there but hey ho - at least he was on the radio - it's a start :thumb_yello:

and in a pure English finally!! :thumb_yello:

i'm curious - i know it's the radio but later on (waaay later on) the host talks about how mika was unprepared for the cameras that day in the studio...plus they keep talking about watching the music videos...:blink:

is there video of the interview available?