Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

NY again? I wonder what he's going to do there this time.

And when we will finally hear something from this freakin' F*ck Off Album!?

I've got a strange feeling that he's off to NY to shoot a music video. But I'm probably just hoping for the impossible :naughty:

I've got a strange feeling he is going to NY because of some artwork for TOOL. :dunno: Sophie Blackall is in NY, isn't she?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, who knows :dunno: Pharrell Williams is in NY now too so I don't know, maybe they're working on something together again? And that whole Montreal music video shoot news thingy got me all confused too :blink:

:shocked: Disturbing post from Cherisse

Hey!Hope all is gd,Just thought you'd like to know that after 7 awesome years the band&Mika have gone our separate ways

Hey!Hope all is gd,Just thought you'd like to know that after 7 awesome years the band&Mika have gone our separate ways

Ok , what will be the next bad new of that disappointing day? :sad:

WHAT?? :shocked: this can't be true :tears:

I can't believe this is happening :sad:

Ok , what will be the next bad new of that disappointing day? :sad:

I know this day just is awful :tears:

And Imma, what will happens whit her? is she also leaving the band? I saw a tweet from her and said she had to do a casting, somebody knows something about that? :dunno:

The album reported in september than THIS?!!?!?!!??! RAAHHHH :banghead: NO, NOT CHERISSE! She's irreplaceable! I love her :tears:

Maybe different album requires a different band?

This is so sad cause the band was part of the show..the jokes and everything was familiar..it was a great enrichment to the show :( it'll miss that!

Edited by Sarina

:no: i wonder if there'll be a new band. i really hope so, but who knows,maybe mika's music is so electro now that he doesn't need a band anymore but oly a dj. :aah: #worstcase

in any case, i'm not happy with cherisse leaving. :sad: and probably also martin & imma, when she talks about the 'band'. :no:

As much as I like Cherisse, Imma and Martin and I feel quite strange about this news, eventually they would move along.

I'm sorry guys but I'm here because of Mika and I won't panic about it. I still trust him.

As much as I like Cherisse, Imma and Martin and I feel quite strange about this news, eventually they would move along.

I'm sorry guys but I'm here because of Mika and I won't panic about it. I still trust him.

Me too,I don't care about the rest.:teehee:

Me too,I don't care about the rest.:teehee:

Well I don't care if they move on but I do care the way these things seem to be handled and that it keeps happening over and over again. Very disappointing. :sad: