Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My brother tweeted this this morning. Couldn't help but think of Mika. :naughty:

Sendak2.jpg

That's so sweet :teehee: The most important feedback must come from children (I mean about children's books).

Of course we assume he means

The new album sounds so good I almost wish I hadn't heard it.:fangurl:

but it could be

The new album sounds so good I almost wish I hadn't heard it. :mf_rosetinted:

I know WTF is he talking about? Damn that lottery money is making me so happy I wish I'd never won it. :freak:

Something like that :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

He wished he hadn't heard it, so he could hear it again for the first time?

Knowing our situation, he shouldn't moan about that :aah:

I know WTF is he talking about? Damn that lottery money is making me so happy I wish I'd never won it. :freak:

Maybe he's afraid that after that glass of Pinot noir,he might tell us more than he wants to :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: Just now! And all makes sense,except the badger maybe :teehee:

Is it my English or is this badger part really confusing?? :naughty:

:shocked: No, I completely missed that!

:lmfao: Yeah, that meal tasted so good, I wish I'd never eaten it! I

totally get that. NOT. :naughty:

But if the album is so good that it's almost UNBEARABLE it makes him wish he hadn't heard it? It must be good!

so i guess andy is talking about a videoclip for the first single. looking at his older tweets, and assuming those things were also for "project mika", here's what we have (i love speculating, until we get the real news! :teehee:):

a scout's hut

ScoutHut2.jpg

a 70's tv

tv1.jpgbf0c053d-2fc7-4999-87a7-544c0d9e4bb2Larger.jpg

a glitter ball

glitterball_ball_glitter_657411_l.jpg

a religious painting

poros08.jpg

a weird porcelaine doll

nostalgie-badepuppe-ganzkoerper-porzellan-puppe-z4.jpg

some dust (spray)

5300737.f8c683ef.560.jpg

and a badger.

badgeranimal.jpg

i'm really curious about this video! :teehee: it all kinda fits together though, an old '70s place. tribes edit... hm, i guess (hope!) it's not "underwater" then.

i wouldn't be surprised if we got that song more or less from one day to the next... it has worked well with elle me dit, so he could try that again. :rolls_eyes:

I don't think Andy is working on the fisrt single video, but on the project in general, some 'ambient' video as he did for the tour.

I'm curious as well!

Thats the impression I get too. That it's not the first single's video but a different type of project. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm suspecting that Woodkid might direct the single's vid.

Thats the impression I get too. That it's not the first single's video but a different type of project. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm suspecting that Woodkid might direct the single's vid.

That's what I thought after their tweets too. But it's super exciting Andy is doing a new project for him, can't wait to hear more. What is it?! I'm very curious too!