Lovebox - London, UK - June 17, 2012 : REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

Hi,

It was an amazing day, this 17th june, happy to have seen familiar and new faces :) The weather was with us all day long... Mika was amazing, a beautiful energy up there, and I like the vibes of his new musicians :). Of course it was too short buy anyway a good time for everyone I guess. I do not regret all the way to go and to coming back home, the wait with nice people :) Sorry I am very tired so this review is very short, but you said it all before :blush-anim-cl:

I've upload the pictures I took there on flickr, here is the link if you would like to take a look :):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/80648136@N07/?saved=1

I upload also one video "love today" (I've got two others one: "celebrate" + "make you happy" to upload also but it's very long) So I post the first one and will come back to post the two others when it will be finish...

http://youtu.be/iFc_rQIqwoc

so see you later for the two others videos (the quality is not very good sorry)

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So then he left and me, Mair and Lizzie rushed after him on his golf buggie :aah: It was challenging rushing through all the dancing people :aah:

I think I bashed into a few people. But they were drunk, so it was okay. :mf_rosetinted:

Then we went onto the underground, and whilst on a busy hot train, it went quiet, and Mair just said, 'Mmmmmm. Body heat.' I swear people around her backed away slightly. :lmfao:

Halfway there we decided to stop and do face paints! Mair screwed mine up the first time, so I had a pink cheek :mf_rosetinted:

Great tell everyone my embarrassing moments/failures. Love you. :mf_rosetinted:

I can see some painted faces :das:

:excite: JEEEZUZS I'm so tall. :lmfao:

I did check to see if I was blocking anyone, and I don't think I was. :aah:

My finger looks ginormous. :shocked:

Edited by astor

PART 2 I jumped ALOT. I'm sorry to whoever was behind me. I really am. But I couldn't resist :teehee:He saw me and Mair's OK sign, and smiled :teehee: I can't actually remember alot, but my videos are uploading so it will rejog my memory later :naughty:

Oh, you did the OK sing thing, that's great :thumb_yello:

Okay I loooove a clarinet, but that just sounds like some random jamming instead of a proper arrangement there. :naughty: I think it's time to retire Lollipop. He has so many better songs, especially for a set this short.

Thanks for the reports and vids everyone. :flowers2: Loved the pic Mair! Not awkward at all. It's a great keepsake. You will never forget your first gig. :mikalove:

:mikalove:

but ahmmm why do ur nails look like u've been digging in the dirt? :naughty:

It's my new nail varnish. :tears::lmfao:

Thanks for the reports and vids everyone. :flowers2: Loved the pic Mair! Not awkward at all. It's a great keepsake. You will never forget your first gig. :mikalove:

:wub2:

My video blog of the day will be here once it's done uploading: (in twenty minutes)

http://youtu.be/CLpRO19wYqU

Enjoy! :teehee:

*this video is being processed* WHAT NOOO. *falls to knees*

I must see this.

By the way, a guy in a Mika smiley face t-shirt took a pic of us, who might this be? :aah::blush-anim-cl: