• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've already bought my copy :thumb_yello:

from the interview:

"Often I lie, but the songs are totally sincere. That is why, in private I have so many problems!"

Thanks I'm going to an italian books and news paper store in Paris to buy one :D

Not astonishing from Mika, he lies a lot but I think like all leo it is to beautify the reallity and to the center of attention.

I think it's to hide stuff and maintain control. :naughty:

Yes of course but it is the private part :naughty: He tries to hide the person he is to protect him from others. He is not so confident as he looks, he is really sensitive.

Yes of course but it is the private part :naughty: He tries to hide the person he is to protect him from others. He is not so confident as he looks, he is really sensitive.

Yes that is what I mean. If you maintain the control in a situation/relationship it is easier to protect yourself. I hate being lied to in personal relationships because I feel like I have been robbed of the chance to make the decisions I would have made if I had known the truth.

Thanks I'm going to an italian books and news paper store in Paris to buy one :D

Not astonishing from Mika, he lies a lot but I think like all leo it is to beautify the reallity and to the center of attention.

I must admit, I like attention, and I'm a Leo too.

Can't wait to read the article when it's posted in English.

Since people are having trouble, I took screenshots of the pdf files, I hope DANI56 doesn't mind . . . they're a bit big to post, so links

the cover

the article 1

the article 2

the article 3

Thanks a lot :thumb_yello: Looks like he's finally explaining the latin part of The Origin Of Love here and it looks really interesting, could someone please translate this for us? :wub2: