MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

Garou said:

"I was sad because Louis Bertignac was my mate. I knew that Mika is someone nice, funny and finally, the chemistry worked more than I thought. It's a different kind of dynamic than with Louis Bertignac, but Mika si such a crazy, such aware about what's going on and such a showman. So, we have much fun!

We always have a dinner before blinds auditions and while we were having dinner, he was nervous, "I don't know what to do", "even with French". We said "don't worry, we'll help you, we'll be there." We've said to ourselves that we'll let him his chance, let him take his marks.

Crap! At the first show, he just has eaten us alive! He bit us!

He was so comfortable, in his element, it was fabulous! So we said to ourselves: "No, we won't let him a chance, we'll try to get it higher. We'll get the funny competition level higher."

We've prepared him a little surprise directly. When I welcomed him at the studios, I showed him his changing room. It was such a narrow little space next to the toilets that he quickly understood it was a joke! And when I showed him his actual changing room, we had put such a mess, Jenifer and I : balloons, sofas upside down, it was so messy!! He understood that it was a "friendship spirit" in this show. "

Alireine, I've begun to translate before seeing your post. :teehee:

Thank you Lena :thumb_yello: Actually I don't like to translate interviews because I know I'm not so good at English, so when someone else do it before me it's good :naughty:

That's exactly what happend to me. I met the man first, through television, then his work. Someone claims that that makes me a worse fan than people who like him since ages, but I don't think so.

I'm happy French coaches are nice to him, that was fun to read (I can't watch the video since I'm at work .... ). I love to be aware of every little story about him, I care a lot about his daily life.

This person is wrong, and the "older" fans here will tell you the same: there is no bad fans, as long as you care for Mika and what he does.

I hope you will feel on MFC like at home :huglove:

Back from our weekend in Paris and as Guylaine said, it would be fine to share our experience of The Voice Blind Auditions on this thread.

Thank you :thumb_yello:

Oh, something I remember from the Monday's audition:

He explained to a contestant that he / she (can't remember) should try to keep it simple when singing (he also said he was fed up with big voices :teehee:), and that he had the experience that his greatest hits were the one he wrote without caring about what people would think about it or in a short time (I guess he was thinking of Relax and Elle me dit). So he said that "keeping it simple" is what he always try to remember when writing a song.

Thank you :thumb_yello:

Oh, something I remember from the Monday's audition:

He explained to a contestant that he / she (can't remember) should try to keep it simple when singing (he also said he was fed up with big voices :teehee:), and that he had the experience that his greatest hits were the one he wrote without caring about what people would think about it or in a short time (I guess he was thinking of Relax and Elle me dit). So he said that "keeping it simple" is what he always try to remember when writing a song.

oh he told it to the boy... the fan of him... he was so cute with this man,

hey boy are you an MFCer??

Garou said:

"I was sad because Louis Bertignac was my mate. I knew that Mika is someone nice, funny and finally, the chemistry worked more than I thought. It's a different kind of dynamic than with Louis Bertignac, but Mika si such a crazy, such aware about what's going on and such a showman. So, we have much fun!

We always have a dinner before blinds auditions and while we were having dinner, he was nervous, "I don't know what to do", "even with French". We said "don't worry, we'll help you, we'll be there." We've said to ourselves that we'll let him his chance, let him take his marks.

Crap! At the first show, he just has eaten us alive! He bit us!

He was so comfortable, in his element, it was fabulous! So we said to ourselves: "No, we won't let him a chance, we'll try to get it higher. We'll get the funny competition level higher."

We've prepared him a little surprise directly. When I welcomed him at the studios, I showed him his changing room. It was such a narrow little space next to the toilets that he quickly understood it was a joke! And when I showed him his actual changing room, we had put such a mess, Jenifer and I : balloons, sofas upside down, it was so messy!! He understood that it was a "friendship spirit" in this show. "

Alireine, I've begun to translate before seeing your post. :teehee:

Thank you!!!!:wub2::wub2:

That's exactly what happend to me. I met the man first, through television, then his work. Someone claims that that makes me a worse fan than people who like him since ages, but I don't think so.

I'm happy French coaches are nice to him, that was fun to read (I can't watch the video since I'm at work .... ). I love to be aware of every little story about him, I care a lot about his daily life.

Oh for heaven's sake! Take no notice of people saying things like, that you are not equal to other fans because you came to Mika through the TV show! You are a true fan sweetheart! It doesn't matter how people come to know and love Mika, all that matters is that they do. I got to know him through the radio in 2007, but he was all over the radio in the UK at the time. Then I learned what a fantastic person he is. But if people come to him through X Factor or The voice, then learn about his music, it's just opposite sides of the very same coin.

Mika fans, whether old or new, are completely equal. I love when new people discover him because I want him to conquer the whole world.

Welcome to the Mika fandem. Much love to you (and other newbies) from Marilyn.

Don`t worry about that. Lots of fans, lots of opinions....

Someone can call me a "bad fan" because I`m not interested in The Voice and XF much.....

It doesn`t matter how you discovered Mika. You are free to choose what to follow - whether it is XFactor Italy, live shows or The Voice. It`s just one part of Mika`s versatile talent. So , welcome.

oh he told it to the boy... the fan of him... he was so cute with this man,

hey boy are you an MFCer??

:naughty: we should have told him to come here

Oh for heaven's sake! Take no notice of people saying things like, that you are not equal to other fans because you came to Mika through the TV show! You are a true fan sweetheart! It doesn't matter how people come to know and love Mika, all that matters is that they do. I got to know him through the radio in 2007, but he was all over the radio in the UK at the time. Then I learned what a fantastic person he is. But if people come to him through X Factor or The voice, then learn about his music, it's just opposite sides of the very same coin.

Mika fans, whether old or new, are completely equal. I love when new people discover him because I want him to conquer the whole world.

Welcome to the Mika fandem. Much love to you (and other newbies) from Marilyn.

Don`t worry about that. Lots of fans, lots of opinions....

Someone can call me a "bad fan" because I`m not interested in The Voice and XF much.....

It doesn`t matter how you discovered Mika. You are free to choose what to follow - whether it is XFactor Italy, live shows or The Voice. It`s just one part of Mika`s versatile talent. So , welcome.

:thumb_yello:

The other judges will be jealous :naughty:

(Mika invited Kylie Minogue to help him to coach the contestants)

:naughty: I think MIKA is friend with the Minoque ladies :blush-anim-cl:

Have you seen him at London Embler in 2010, when he's interviewed by her sister Danni Minoque - after performing: "When I see an elephant fly" ?! It's great :wub2:

Love,love

me

Have you seen him at London Embler in 2010, when he's interviewed by her sister Danni Minoque - after performing: "When I see an elephant fly" ?! It's great :wub2:

Love,love

me

No, I'll have to check that, thank you!

It seems they are together in Paris right now, Mika just tweeted about it. And he is in love :teehee:

Love,love

me

He also gave to Kylie the award at NRJ Music Awards 2008 :thumb_yello:

No, I'll have to check that, thank you!

It seems they are together in Paris right now, Mika just tweeted about it. And he is in love :teehee:

This is just what he needs. Some mention of him in conjunction with someone like Kylie, who has millions of fans. Let's hope they look up Mika. Then THEY will be in love!