Mika in French Press - 2014

BiaIchihara

Sorry to put everyone back a month ago :aah: (taking my time :fisch: ) , here is the last of those I had begun

Le Before DGJ (june 2014) with english subtitles, mistakes offered by me

-> https://vimeo.com/100924721

Merci,Melyssa! :huglove: (and take your time anytime and as much as you need it,no one will be bothered :thumb_yello: )

This morning Mika was on French radio RTL, he talked about the song "Nature Boy" by Nat King Cole

here's the podcast

http://www.rtl.fr/culture/medias-people/nature-boy-par-mika-7773385126

in order to download it, you have to click on 'Télécharger' under the video.

FROM RTL.FR SITE:

"Nature Boy", par Mika

J'AURAIS VOULU ÊTRE UNE CHANSON – Mika admire le côté mystérieux et poétique de la chanson de Nat King Cole, intitulée "Nature Boy". - J'aurais voulu être une chanson, du 24 juillet 2014.

Actuellement en production de son quatrième album, Mika prend le temps de faire une petite pause pour dévoiler la chanson qu'il jalouse secrètement. Il s'agit de Nature Boy de Nat King Cole, sortie en 1948. Selon la star de la pop, ce morceau recèle une histoire fascinante.

"Nature boy" est la seule chanson que j'aurais aimé écrire.

Mika

Mika est attiré par le mystère qui plane au-dessus des paroles de cette chanson. Néanmoins, il est sûr d'y percevoir de l'amour et de la tristesse. La manière de chanter du jazziste rend ses mots encore plus pénétrants.

Quand on écoute cette chanson, on est bercé par la voix de Nat King Cole.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nature Boy" by Mika

I WOULD HAVE WANTED TO BE A SONG - Mika admires the mysterious and poetic side of Nat King Cole's song, called "Nature Boy". - I would have wanted to be a song of 24 July 2014.

Currently producing his fourth album, Mika takes the time to take a break to reveal the song he's secretly jealous of. It is 'Nature Boy' by Nat King Cole, released in 1948. According to the pop star, this track has a fascinating history.

"Nature Boy" is the only song I would have liked to write.

Mika

Mika is attracted by the mystery that hangs over the lyrics of this song. Nevertheless, he's sure to feel love and sadness. The way the jazz musician sings makes his words even more penetrating.

While listening to this song, you're lulled by Nat King Cole's voice.

Edited by mari62
adding translation

Sorry to put everyone back a month ago :aah: (taking my time :fisch: ) , here is the last of those I had begun

Le Before DGJ (june 2014) with english subtitles, mistakes offered by me

-> https://vimeo.com/100924721

ahahh! That's a funny one! :naughty:

Thank you so much for the translation :huglove:

This morning Mika was on French radio RTL, he talked about the song "Nature Boy" by Nat King Cole

here's the podcast

http://www.rtl.fr/culture/medias-people/nature-boy-par-mika-7773385126

in order to download it, you have to click on 'Télécharger' under the video.

FROM RTL.FR SITE:

"Nature Boy", par Mika

J'AURAIS VOULU ÊTRE UNE CHANSON – Mika admire le côté mystérieux et poétique de la chanson de Nat King Cole, intitulée "Nature Boy". - J'aurais voulu être une chanson, du 24 juillet 2014.

Actuellement en production de son quatrième album, Mika prend le temps de faire une petite pause pour dévoiler la chanson qu'il jalouse secrètement. Il s'agit de Nature Boy de Nat King Cole, sortie en 1948. Selon la star de la pop, ce morceau recèle une histoire fascinante.

"Nature boy" est la seule chanson que j'aurais aimé écrire.

Mika

Mika est attiré par le mystère qui plane au-dessus des paroles de cette chanson. Néanmoins, il est sûr d'y percevoir de l'amour et de la tristesse. La manière de chanter du jazziste rend ses mots encore plus pénétrants.

Quand on écoute cette chanson, on est bercé par la voix de Nat King Cole.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nature Boy" by Mika

I WOULD HAVE WANTED TO BE A SONG - Mika admires the mysterious and poetic side of Nat King Cole's song, called "Nature Boy". - I would have wanted to be a song of 24 July 2014.

Currently producing his fourth album, Mika takes the time to take a break to reveal the song he's secretly jealous of. It is 'Nature Boy' by Nat King Cole, released in 1948. According to the pop star, this track has a fascinating history.

"Nature Boy" is the only song I would have liked to write.

Mika

Mika is attracted by the mystery that hangs over the lyrics of this song. Nevertheless, he's sure to feel love and sadness. The way the jazz musician sings makes his words even more penetrating.

While listening to this song, you're lulled by Nat King Cole's voice.

Thank you Mari :thumb_yello:

Celine Dion & MIKA su Tele 7 Jours (Francia) questa settimana.

996125_10152288446883785_8910926772171334256_n.jpg?oh=52286d985db1a0a7404c37ace5309885&oe=5447061F

Wow when did that happen?

I wonder if they have spent any personal time together. Her husband was chatting Mika up big time at the Star Académie finale.

Wow when did that happen?

I wonder if they have spent any personal time together. Her husband was chatting Mika up big time at the Star Académie finale.

Celine was taping l'été indien the day before Mika. Guess he went behind the scene on that day (which seems right based on how Mika is dressed)

Celine Dion & MIKA su Tele 7 Jours (Francia) questa settimana.

996125_10152288446883785_8910926772171334256_n.jpg?oh=52286d985db1a0a7404c37ace5309885&oe=5447061F

I'm sorry, i'm not a big Céline fan (well, truth be told... not at all:teehee:)

But what on earth did they do to her legs? That skirt is suppose to be long on one side and short on the other. Horrible photoshop job :aah:

Mika and Celine Dion were guests in an interview for Télé 7 Jours,he said he doesn't want to do The Voice next year: "The Voice 4" : Mika ne devrait pas renouveler son contrat de coach

Read more at http://www.chartsinfrance.net/MIKA/news-92980.html#kTKjtDExIkiG0KYX.99http://www.chartsinfrance.net/MIKA/news-92980.html

Mika and Celine Dion were guests in an interview for Télé 7 Jours,he said he doesn't want to do The Voice next year: "The Voice 4" : Mika ne devrait pas renouveler son contrat de coach

Read more at http://www.chartsinfrance.net/MIKA/news-92980.html#kTKjtDExIkiG0KYX.99http://www.chartsinfrance.net/MIKA/news-92980.html

So this contradicts what Mika is supposed to have said to a fan and radio station:blink:

:pray::crossed::pray::crossed:

So this contradicts what Mika is supposed to have said to a fan and radio station:blink:

this is driving me crazy :mf_rosetinted:

But I think he doesn't wanna do the voice again, not with the new album in November! So... :naughty:

He did the interview with the 7 jours reporter just in front of us while we were waiting to meet him, he was inside a tent so couldn't hear what he was saying... Wish I did now...:fisch:

He did the interview with the 7 jours reporter just in front of us while we were waiting to meet him, he was inside a tent so couldn't hear what he was saying... Wish I did now...:fisch:

Well i'm running hot and cold here, and it has nothing to do with the weather :teehee:

At least this one seems to be a little more credible than the other sources, I hope we will get the interview soon :thumb_yello:

when he was asked last week in Montreal, he said he didn't know... that was the same day he did that interview

when he was asked last week in Montreal, he said he didn't know... that was the same day he did that interview

i'm sure he will have already decided weeks ago what he's doing, guess it's all down to wether he really wants to promote his music and the album, or that money talks again and he pushes the album to a side project, i'm sure they will have offered him more to do it :sad:

But if he does he can't expect his fans to still be waiting around, there are lots who have already had enough and moved on, sad times indeed